Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Helmet Redesign

-FV-Wsocks

Yeeup. Looks great. That's feedback, right?

But seriously. You guys heard the negative feedback on the original helmet and changed it. Much appreciated. I'll be buying the frame with plat now. When that much effort is put in to satisfy the community, it's the least I can do. 

Thanks again. 

Not an alt helmet. Confirmed on the Warframe Facebook page. 
IXBUG9X.jpg

Edited by wearing_socks

Too bad they bent down and changed it.

When the design sucks, some people hated on it.

When the design was changed, some people commented that DE was afraid of losses.

Moral of the story: If you want a specific design for a Warframe, please send your resume to Digital Extremes, Canada. All the best for your job application.

Edited by Larcetosus

Yeah. It sure is a shame that they listened to community feedback that was mostly negative. 

jackie-chan-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

Indeed, listening to crybabies who don't understand artist's creativity, who tries to make a new concept and then change it to something completely different is absolutely fantastic.

I hope the original helmet is the alt one and that it still comes with a tail. Because this is just a Baconframe.

Too bad they bent down and changed it.

omg can this be more disorientated? they listened, they shown how they can have their pride under control, and you know what' currently im looking for some way to buy more plats because again, the website doesnt allow me to buy since like 2 months, but DE has shown how much they deserve to be supported, this is the only game where i buy ingame currency only because i want to support the devs, and thats is because they listen to the players

alsoi your commentary implies having the artist on de´s offices and players as opposed forces, plainly stupid imo

Edited by rockscl

Indeed, listening to crybabies who don't understand artist's creativity, who tries to make a new concept and then change it to something completely different is absolutely fantastic.

I hope the original helmet is the alt one and that it still comes with a tail. Because this is just a Baconframe.

Crybaby? Really? What is this, Gradeschool? 

Quit your QQ