Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Playing Another Spy Alert Mission

Troll_Logic

I like the concept and I've played them before.  But the 3/3 requirement is a killer.  All it takes is some pub yahoo to do something stupid anywhere in the mission and poof!  The mission failed.

Nope, I'm not soloing them either.  Shouldn't have to and a single alert almost always isn't worth it.

Because some people can't infer the reason for this post, I SUGGEST "Lowering the requirement to 1/3 or 2/3 to prevent some pub yahoo from doing something stupid within the mission and failing it for everyone."

I typed this earlier and apparently many people missed it.  This mission shouldn't have to be soloed.  This is a co-op game and if a pub mission has to be soloed then there is something wrong with the design of the mission.

Edited by DVIKVM

I like the concept and I've played them before.  But the 3/3 requirement is a killer.  All it takes is some pub yahoo to do something stupid anywhere in the mission and poof!  The mission failed.

Nope, I'm not soloing them either.  Shouldn't have to and a single alert almost always isn't worth it.

Your loss then, you should never do spy missions with randoms

Thats dumb

Edited by DoomGuyIII

not really an issue for me i just complete them as loki, altough there are some glitches.

I had alarm go off even before reaching the server room entrance(being invisible)

Grineer energy gates being invisible and still counting as alarm trigger.

Edited by Morgax

I'm not sure why you'd do alerts that aren't worth it. Personally, I prefer to run the whole mission invisible with Loki. Use the codex scanner to look through walls for enemies, bring a bow, and never get in a real fight. That's how stealth ops should go anyway. I think it's a lot more rewarding to infiltrate and work solo for these missions, and I don't think there's ever a reason to bring a team to a spy mission anymore.

Edited by linxcat

--Wait, are you telling me i have to CAP a point in interception? Pfft, who do you think i am?--

Even if you somehow fail by setting off an alarm, 99% of the time you can get to the console in 30 seconds unless of course you are cipher and/or deficient

2/10 triggered made me respond

i usually do either solo or with known people no pubs for these missions, doing them solo gets me into character as most spies actually did work solo (supported by a network but the important part you do yourself).

edit: also make at least 10 cipher for oh sh!t momments

Edited by Edgedemon

you must be used to complaining

Depends on the level.  I've been in high-level ones where I literally had 8 seconds to reach and then finish hacking a max-level console.

Exactly.  And there's always that one M4 guy who just got his rhino prime and he has to rush in thinking stomp solves everything.