Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De!

Jeahanne

That's pretty awesome!

I've been married for over 15 years now and my wife's a gamer, action movie, and comic book fan too.

I know very well how lucky I am too...

I always feel a little sad for those folks that complain that their significant other doesn't understand their enjoyment of gaming.

Congrats! It's always awesome when you find someone who enjoys the same things you do. I'm glad you're as lucky as I am.

Damn, you guys really did get together...

Have fun, enjoy life...

And that is some long hair Jea :D

Yup, we really did. Took some work, and a very very long exhausting car trip, and a very military style Snatch and Grab...but hey, We did it! And everything is freaking awesome now.

Thankie Sai *bow*

Dat dojo tho.

Dood....You just made us explode with laughter. "Soon" Was our standing joke for several months, since we were trying to get her moved as soon as possible but kept having delays. So you posting was absolutely perfect....nice one!

Well this is very nice, wish I could celebrate my relationship as you 2 can. Mine recently ended rather poorly but its nice to know someones is doing well. Congratulations

I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you, though, and best of luck to you. I'm sure things will get better soon.

Hey, you two. Haven't chat with you guys, or any of the Ash & Fire crew in a long time. Hell, I don't even really write at all anymore so I'm not sure if you remember me, but hey, it's really cool that you two found each other.

Congrats, guys!

Edited by CommanderCorgi

Hey, you two. Haven't chat with you guys, or any of the Ash & Fire crew in a long time. Hell, I don't even really write at all anymore so I'm not sure if you remember me, but hey, it's really cool that you two found each other.

Congrats, guys!

Of course we remember you. Duh!

And thanks :)