The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto-Glaive Questions

Your_Very_Best_Friend

Question

Hey, so it was confirmed that, along with the Proto-Excalibur skin, the Proto-Glaive skin will also be released this year for Warframe's anniversary.I also recall that a "puncture glaive" was being released sometime soon, but I cannot for the life of me remember when.

My question is, will the Proto-Glaive skin be usable on this new "puncture glaive"? If it was confirmed in the devstream please forgive me, I couldn't remember if it was or not.

11 answers to this question

It should be. The puncture Glaive is a Glaive & was advertised as such. It's a Glaive with puncture stats, so yea, it should be. It hasn't been confirmed though. 

"Puncture Glaive" is an analogy so that people understand it's a throwing weapon. "Puncture kestrel" would work too, but people are less familiar with the Kestrel. It doesn't mean it's actually a glaive, just a throwing weapon.

I would think the skin will only work on the actual Glaive (Prime), because they wouldn't want to cause confusion between throwing melee weapons.

I hope the skin works on it. A further stretch would also be "I hope it works on all throwing melees". But yeah, no confirmation.

"Puncture Glaive" is an analogy so that people understand it's a throwing weapon. "Puncture kestrel" would work too, but people are less familiar with the Kestrel. It doesn't mean it's actually a glaive, just a throwing weapon.

Except it actually is a glaive.

250px-Cerata.png