Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Vs Chroma

gloryknightTcc

I've Always Loved My Rhino, Built For Armor  And "Looks"

Now, Its Beaten By A Mage Named Chroma, And Chroma's Armor Has Almost

Doubled Rhino's, I Really Liked Rhino For The Armor, Being The "Intentional" Best

Armored Warframe In The Game! Yes I Know Valkyr Had More Armor, But It Was

Unintentional, Is Anyone Having The Feeling I'm Having?

This Makes Me Sad. :(

Tell Me What You Think In The Comments!

~The Person Who Wrote This

Nah, noskillz1337quickscope players will still use Rhino. Snout doesn't have easy mode power, and is a bit complicated to use for them.

THAT'S IT, CHROMA'S OFFICIAL NEW FORUMS/INGAME NAME SHALL FOREVERMORE BE SNOUT!

Vauban is Booben

Chroma is Snout 

+1 to you good sir

Nah, rhino is still and will always be, that interim frame that people use to get acclimated to the game, its the training wheels of war frame, and when big kids grow up they buy full fledged Triumph rocket III Motorcycles with Trike Conversion kits! and just become loud d!ckheads for the most part with few who actually aren't.

Chroma reminds me of an Oberon that just got tired of being slapped around, took some MMA training, downed 2 tons of Creatine in a relay sized blender (seriously DE Black & Decker could sue for copyright infringement here) and decided to pick up smoking.

Soooooo Tankmage, used to love those in D&D Always had a wall to cast spells behind Hehe, and fireball in closed quarters always messed with the group, NOT ME! I got ARMOR suckas! So that's more what I see.

I ran into a Rhino on a relay yesterday as the Dovahframe. Turns out he's bigger than Rhino height-wise. Though that's mostly because of the armor wrapped around Chroma like a friggin' pelt.

I also just realized Chroma rhymes with Dovah. Made me giggle a bit.

Edited by MetalCotton

I actually consider them to be quite different from one another. Yes they are both tanky frames... but that's about all what they have in common.

Same goes for Valkyr, Saryn and Frost. All of these Frames have tanking capabilities. But their mechanics and overall uses are very diverse.

Maybe they fill some sort of the same niche. But they still all have a character of their own and are unique enough not to make each other obsolete.

I think Chroma is just flavor of the month as he is the new guy in town.

A month from now there will be Chromas and Rhinos fighting alongside each other without remembering talks like this one here at all ;)

Think the current trend seems to be shifting from passive (abilities/mods) into active ones.

Rhino being a representative of passive tank, while Chroma is more active.

And there IS still one advantage Rhino has: iron skin is a no-brainer to use.