Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously De, 5 Forma Wasted (Synoid Gammacor Nerf)

ConzyFTW

I've never tried Synoid Gammacor, but if it's as strong as I've heard, surely it's possible to spare one mod slot for ammo mutation? Problem solved~

Normal ammo mutation makes it last to 15-20min in T4 survival (if you are really lucky).

So that is not what is needed.

Pray to jeebus that your prefered weapons don't get rekt too imo.

They won't :P I'd rather some of the weps I like finally get buffed.haha

I use a crap load of weps, all potato'd+forma'd 4+ times. Still have 11 catalysts and 30+forma for whenever I find the next wep I like.

People just gotta adjust. There's like, what, 200+ weapons in the game, yet they only use the most powerful or cheesy things cause they wanna go all rambo all the time. 

There's the new augments that even allow for further play styles. Volt with his really support style, especially so with his damage augment+shield=awesome damage.

I'm getting off-topic so I'll just stop here. 

People just gotta adjust. There's like, what, 200+ weapons in the game, yet they only use the most powerful or cheesy things cause they wanna go all rambo all the time. 

I used my SCore only for high T4 and when I was leveling some mastery fodder primary. Now there's no secondary that could be an alternative to the same three primary's (Soma/Boltor/Paris) on T4S/D. Seriously. Last time, when I was using SCore, on T4D, other two were using SomaP and one with BoltorP, and that's pretty much 90% of loadouts I saw on T4. Now there's even less alternatives.

DE use your tears to make their coffee.

It was OP as hell, now it is more balanced

Being forced to use both a mutation mod AND an aura slot for pistol scavenger is not balanced. The fact it needs an aura slot kills its endgame viability compared to the other syndicate weapons, because removing corrosive projection is a major shot in the foot to your team.

I used my SCore only for high T4 and when I was leveling some mastery fodder primary. Now there's no secondary that could be an alternative to the same three primary's (Soma/Boltor/Paris) on T4S/D. Seriously. Last time, when I was using SCore, on T4D, other two were using SomaP and one with BoltorP, and that's pretty much 90% of loadouts I saw on T4. Now there's even less alternatives.

Brakk.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Being forced to use both a mutation mod AND an aura slot for pistol scavenger is not balanced. The fact it needs an aura slot kills its endgame viability compared to the other syndicate weapons, because removing corrosive projection is a major shot in the foot to your team.

Brakk.

Corrosive built, 2 forma, before nulls in void, 40 something minutes, 10 meters away from whole crowd of mobs, not one killed before they downed me.

Corrosive built, 2 forma, before nulls in void, 40 something minutes, 10 meters away from whole crowd of mobs, not one killed before they downed me.

Your mistake was using corrosive. Viral+radiation is better. The spread from the weapon allows you to potentially proc and irradiate multiple people, giving you a little CC. It also helps if you roll a frame with a bit of CC. Nyx is a good start, Loki is great.

Long before the gammacor became a thing, I mainly rolled with the brakk. I destroyed with the brakk. Now that the gammacor has become worthless, the brakk will once again rise to glory.

I had mine equipped today when I was doing a mission; it is true that the ammo dropped like waterfalls. I guess its time to put a ammo mutation mod there but then that means I have to take off a elemental mod...and that also means lesser damage I can do in void missions.. *sigh*

Or maybe I should get my hands on Rakta Ballistica, its a pretty fun weapon imo

Edited by MissC2

WHY PEOPLE SAY that they only touched fire rate? I am the only one who saw that gamma s was 210 dmg base and now is 28? It means a damage nerfed... so at least they should give back all the formas cause the weapon is useless. Its really unfair why they change some weapons cause they think it should be in other way, the things created never must be changed in the bad way.... thats a GOLD rule if you want increase the oder sindicate weapons but nerf is always the worst way to have the community happy. The decision of nerfing the gammacor only makes me thing that developers are just a bit noobs in mmorpgs, and they dont care about the funny and just in the fu cking money. Cause now when all is nerfed and you have played the normal way you will spend more money and time replacing the nerfed thing for another similar weapon , etc.

LMAO. Whom actually would waste plat on Forma.

Some people have money but not a lot of time to play. Others have a lot of time to play but not a lot of money. 

I'm sure you can figure out in which scenario someone will have lots of forma and in which one a person won't.

Edited by f3llyn

They wasn't supposed to nerf synoid gammacor like this.

It would been better if they nerfed the AOE (area of effect) power damage

or

Synoid Gammacor's damage / DPS (deal less damage or slower damage)

Take a look at Flux Rifle, that is balanced. Gammacor right now is not balanced. A continuous laser weapon shouldn't consume ammo so fast.

If they don't do anything then DE should nerf all other syndicate weapons, they are too Overpowered anyway. Look at Vaykor Marelok, it deals too much damage, NERF IT!

I don't know why it was changed but I am also disappointed. I guess I am going to use the one and only ultimate secondary: Despair forever

WHY PEOPLE SAY that they only touched fire rate? I am the only one who saw that gamma s was 210 dmg base and now is 28? It means a damage nerfed (...)

bro... if you keep 210 damage and increase fire rate then it does even more damage than it did before, right? RIGHT? that much has to be obvious to anyone that finished elementary school

so, check this one out, maybe if you increase the fire rate while reducing the damage, you get to keep the same DPS as before, only decreasing ammo efficiency? do you comprehend that? is that understandable?

You serious DE, I wasted 5 forma on this synoid gammacor, you shouldn't have nerfed it. Complete and utter waste. It's range was a big enough down fall for it, now it's a complete ammo eating and useless damaging weapon. Revert the changes please.

Have to agree. We need more end game weapons not less.

Let me see people are only happy for nerfs when it doesn't involve their beloved soma- and boltor primes.

Wasn't a nerf, it was just rebalancing....if you did the math on the damage and fire rate you'd see that it's still at about the same, just that you burn your ammo way, way faster, which is good, IMO lmao, get your self an ammo mutation, other than that, just settle, brah

Your gammacor still does the same amount of effective damage, cry baby

Edited by GhostMelody