Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously De, 5 Forma Wasted (Synoid Gammacor Nerf)

ConzyFTW

This is why we can't hav enie things in warframe beaucse of snotty little kis whineing like snot rich brats crying gammacor too over power gammcore needs a nerf.

What we need was more wepon update then 2 new wepons and mother tone of fixs and tonners. Sigh sorry about this. I don't see why nerfign the gammacor to the ground because of some community ideal of a joke is...

If I was in control I would increase reload speed and increase elemtal chance or damge with this negative to even it out.

Patch notes only said that clip capacity and ammo consumption got nerfed. Can anyone throw a screenshot with new stats? And before crying foul did anyone calculate DPS to see if there is an ACTUAL drop in damage output? On paper seems like a very smart nerf to me.

edit: stupid grammar

Edited by (PS4)bra1ndead101

It's better now, it still has the highest DPS in game but with a worse ammo economy, just equip ammo mutation and you're done.

Also, about the "5 Formas wasted"

I spend about the same number of Formas on Brakk, yet, they nerfed it, and the weapon is still good.

Edited by DarkLordX2

How did you waste 5 Forma on the SG when I haven't wasted my 6 Forma on the SG.

:^)

cmon guys, remember Acrid... and damage 2.0........

Please remember 75% of the people here were not playing back then.

Ok I made up 75% but I'm SURE it's over 50%

Edited by Ishki88

The gammacor was the cheeziest of all cheese weapons...

A sustained laser with allmost unlimited ammao capacity that just insta melts every thing.

I hope they nerf it again.

I hurried up and ranked up cephalon as soon as it got buffed so i could sell it to some chump for 350p lol

Theres not even rng involved lol

You serious DE, I wasted 5 forma on this synoid gammacor, you shouldn't have nerfed it. Complete and utter waste. It's range was a big enough down fall for it, now it's a complete ammo eating and useless damaging weapon. Revert the changes please.

Yeah, I think they're pretty serious. It was widely acknowledged that it was an OP weapon, even with the limited range. Given how often people pointed that out, did you really think it was going to stay as it was? I haven't played with the nerfed version yet, so mebbe they went too far--but I doubt it. Sounds like it's right where it should be, not useless and not really wasted. It's only a waste because you want a god-tier, unfair weapon.

Regardless, it's an MMO that is constantly updated. Things change. Deal with it.

Edited by Siubijeni

It has a 15 fire rate now. Doesn't that mean its DPS is even more ridiculous?  I didn't notice a decrease in damage EDIT: Just checked, it has 28 base damage but still the same overall DPS at least. I forgot to check the magazine size though. Anyone that says this nerf killed it hasn't used the Embolist or any other continuous fire gun. They all have worse ranges and worse damage (Amprex, Quanta, and Synapse might not have worse damage though).

Besides, if you only liked using the weapon because it was incredibly good, just use a different amazing one, there's seriously a ton of them. It's honestly not too hard to Forma a weapon (especially if that weapon is good).

Edited by Otenko

Do NOT revert the changes. As far as I've been able to tell from reading the comments the weapon's damage is the same but has its drawbacks - a perfect means of balancing it.

I'm fine with increasing the ammo usage but _not_ with putting the numerical ammo consumption so high as to make ammo drops (even with Ammo mutation) pointless. I'm not saying revert the changes but a 7.5 time multiplier in how useless ammo drops are is a little too high. I'd have to test it more but IMHO with a maxed ammo mutation you should be able to mostly break even, we appear to be _far_ from that right now.

A weapon without ammo doesn't have a "drawback" it's useless. 

Edited by SilentMobius

They really did overnerf it. 

I'm fine with increasing the ammo usage but _not_ with putting the numerical ammo consumption so high as to make ammo drops (even with Ammo mutation) pointless. I'm not saying revert the changes but a 7.5 time multiplier in how useless ammo drops are is a little too high. I'd have to test it more but IMHO with a maxed ammo mutation you should be able to mostly break even, we appear to be _far_ from that right now.

A weapon without ammo doesn't have a "drawback" it's useless. 

This.

If there is one weapon that is so overpowered compared to other weapons, you should expect a nerf. I really don't understand why its such a surprise to some people.

Nerfing it to the point of near uselessness is generally not a good idea. The amount of ammo the synoid now consumes is horrendous. 

People expect nerfs. They do not expect weapons to be made useless.