Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The New Strange Spoilers] Dear Simaris..

Shifted

What's this dislike against Ordis? Leave the Ordis alone, he's damaged and scarred, barely keeping his sanity after all he's been through.

If something's broken, you fix it or replace it.

LOTUS, WHERE'S MY NEW CEPHALON?!

Where would ordis go though, I mean, simaris already has those 2 blue assistant AI's in the sides of his room helping him out, unless they're his subroutines, does he really need more?

He said so. He actually says so after every mission now until I craft this damn chroma chassis, because DE still can't seem to figure out their quest coding and it's broken every time.

This needs to be addressed. I am currently crafting the Frost chassis I need to build the Chroma chassis. Assuming I craft the Chroma chassis the moment the Frost chassis is done, this process will take 24 hours. During that entire duration, I hear the same conversation every single time I enter my liset. I am not rushing anything, Ordis, unless you want me to bumrush you and throw your program out of my ship.

I love the new lines Ordis got. Unfortunately, because of this stupid conversation, I have the game muted. I would have despised Ordis again by this point if I didn't, and I haven't even heard all of his lines yet.

Edit: Oh and I will need to build 4 other parts after this. Assuming I'm right and that's how the rest of the quest will go, that's 3 days of stupid conversations, plus possibly another 3 days when the actual Warframe is building.

Edited by Ajreil

If something's broken, you fix it or replace it.

LOTUS, WHERE'S MY NEW CEPHALON?!

Cephalons are rare pieces of Orokin technology. As such, they are not easily replaceable. The techniques used to construct and repair their mnemonic matrices have been lost to the ages, so we're stuck with what we've got.