Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think This Game Has Finally Broke Me

GhostAlphaOmega

Really after the update dropped all today since the update dropped the game has been stuck on verifying downlaod cache and it gone done with it and I was so happy then it crashed, I really think it has broke me hot fixes has gotten my thing stuck while updating and then I wait days for it to work. I really love this game and a I really want to use chroma but I'm not wasting time for it to update or for it verify cache. I will if they don't somehow fix this launcher I will give up on this game, and I will go back to playing dif steam games which can actually load and won't take hours to download, and I don't have a bad computer I have a decent to great computer runs fast and downloads fast so it's not my computer its the game.

Sorry if u can tell I really don't type or speak English we at all.

I

Do you read your posts before you post them?

Just curious.

And bug threads don't belong in General Discussion.

Not a bug thread cause I could care less just a thread telling how this game broke me

- Try to restart your PC.

- Clean your system and registry (CCleaner is a good one), just in case it really did affect it.

- If possible, update your Windows, just in case some critical updates were needed to make some programs work.

- If you able to, please provide clearer info on your problem rather than vague points to made us easier to help you, even if you're simply ranting it out.

And last, use proper word spacing (proper comma and/or end) . I almost try to read your post like Eminem in my head.

Edited by Athros

I don't think you love the game as much as you think you do.

No I love this game all do it but I'm not wasting time at all for it to update I may not be a hard loving fan but I love it enough to play every day and I love it enough to support it but not enough to waste time for an update that may take a hours or days to finish

I Not a bug thread cause I could care less just a thread telling how this game broke me

If it is a problem with the game, you will only see improvements if you add a thread about a specific bug you are facing.

If it is not a bug, it is your own personal software or hardware problem that no one can really help you with.

Sorry if u can tell I really don't type or speak English we at all.

I Not a bug thread cause I could care less just a thread telling how this game broke me

This is a bug report thread, you reported a bug. Something wrong within the game's coding or networking.

It might be guised as a massive complaint thread, but it's still a bug report.

What exactly were you hoping to discuss about this topic?

PS apologies for chastising your English skills, you typed it well enough that I assumed it was your first language and you just had no grasp of grammar or proofreading.

Edited by Kestral9999