Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.3 + Hotfix 7.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 7.10.3 and a half (4:05 PM EST):

- Fixed a crash caused by the last build.

A little Hotfix today:

- Fixed networking issue that would result in intermittent failures to join online sessions.

- Improved load times, most noticeably on lower-end hardware. This should help alleviate disconnection errors when joining a session in progress.

- Fixed problems with ignoring users in global chat.

Full 7.10.0 is available here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39130-update-7100-weekend-extermination-event/

This Update worked for like 5 runs til the frame rate issue happen all over again. Its only a few players that bring down the mission run lag. never had issues running so i think its the sync dealing with some of the other players load out. Ran the grineer mission and it seem only certain players bring down the frame rate when I close in on them. 

Edited by timster7

- Improved load times, most noticeably on lower-end hardware. This should help alleviate disconnection errors when joining a session in progress.

I can finally play online, all this time I did almost every mission in solo because of that.

Thanks thanks thanks. The best update of all time for me! (:

i may be wrong, but i think Xini (Eris) runs can only hold 3 people after update. For every mission I've played it only holds 3 people. In one run a person disconnected and replaced by another in a second's moment to fill the quota of a 3 person squad. So I do not think there is a insufficient amount of players.

- Fixed networking issue that would result in intermittent failures to join online sessions.

Thaaaaaank you so much =)

since this latest hotfix update i have noticed that after each alert or boss assassination mission i have to restart the steam client for warframe all day. and while it does address the session issues it has created new ones like more host migration in progress than before during a mission run. fair enough if say the host connection is having issues but it does feel like it has only become more apparent in this new hot fix. also i have noticed that when the fight gets tough the game does decide to not allow you to pick up the drops on the ground and actually make them either disappear when you have stood there for about 30-45 seconds or fail to allow you to pick them up when you are stood over them even after the fight and the effects have finished at times. aside from these issues it is still excellent to see constant fixes for issues.