Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp: Oneshots Don't Belong Competitive Pvp

Burnthesteak87

(...)

Solutions:

- Reduce Braton damages. (I don't have old and actual numbers)

- Raise Vitality and Shield ratios + respective Vitality from Orbs.

this brings us back to square one: flag carrier is impossible to kill before he runs off - that's why firearm damage was buffed up in the first place. Now two people can actually gun someone down before he copters off behind a corner. I can agree on Hp pickups tho, they feel really weak, and there's so few of them on the map compared to energy

also, reducing only bratons damage, but keeping all the other primaries/secondaries untouched, despite having received the same buff? Braton is the most common and easiest weapon to get, obviously everyone gets killed by it the most - that would only mean people will go to latron, and then what? Nerf latron, because it kills everyone? :)

The TTK is now fine and you want to make it so we can only kill with abilities and melee again? Why?

Except the Bo Prime. That needs a check. 

As for #4 Abilities, Excalibur's Radial Javelin needs a look at. No need to aim, just copter around to get four energy orbs, press 4, every enemy within the radius gets auto-targeted without any viable counter, done. If there is going to be auto-target without any viable counter, at least change the damage to be a damage debuff for all affected enemies for 4 - 5 seconds. 

this brings us back to square one: flag carrier is impossible to kill before he runs off - that's why firearm damage was buffed up in the first place. Now two people can actually gun someone down before he copters off behind a corner. I can agree on Hp pickups tho, they feel really weak, and there's so few of them on the map compared to energy

also, reducing only bratons damage, but keeping all the other primaries/secondaries untouched, despite having received the same buff? Braton is the most common and easiest weapon to get, obviously everyone gets killed by it the most - that would only mean people will go to latron, and then what? Nerf latron, because it kills everyone? :)

Changes are made step by step, you can't change a chunk and hoping it will go well forever.

No please, don't even think of trying to boicot me in revenge for bows nerf, I'm helping to get a balanced PVP.

I'm not interested into ego battle.

You didn't even come up with a counter argument, so I can assume that you want to make the Braton useless for the sake of being useless.

DE nerfed bows, so it's their opinion bows shouldn't oneshots.

Shall we still discuss if Man should go to the Moon or not?

The same argument could be used for your Braton nerf.