Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] And Their Credit Farming Nerfs

Kevvin

I've been playing U16 for one day and the most credits I've made so far is 40k that's it and then i have to make the Raid Blue Print. there is so much credits that we get broke really fast. (I know DE wants us to buy Platinum for reasons)

this may be all a gradual move in hopes to get people to use credit boosters to be able to keep up. no thanks to that if it is the case.  i used to enjoy moments of transmuting 500k-1 mil worth of excess mods, now i am afraid to any more in case i need the credits for some major event or something (like more expensive muta alad v keys or  famorian disruptors of a kind) to come and keep the plate restores at good amounts

If they shut whole game down next week then whole punch of souls will be free at long last. I cry everytime when i think about them :( Also they would move on other things.

I don't know about you, but nothing is holding my soul captive. I play this game for fun. When it ceases to be fun, I go play something else. 

You do not play. You live in the forums, Vaugahn.

I actually have the forums and the game open at once. Beat that!

There actually was a period from about U8 to U13 where I wasn't playing. I got super burnt out/disillusioned and decided to quit forever, and then one of my friends brought me back and I was like "woah this game has changed a lot".

I don't know about you, but nothing is holding my soul captive. I play this game for fun. When it ceases to be fun, I go play something else.

These kinds of games are about making progress and building your characters, not having fun.

Maybe you only play for fun but i think you are the minority, people grind the same modes over and over to get drops to better their characters. Not cause doing void for hours is fun, if that were the case the game would have no drops and we would all just play for the fun of it.

These kinds of games are about making progress and building your characters, not having fun.

Aren't all games about having fun?

Progression is a part of that. I mean, if people aren't having fun then what on earth are they doing here? I don't believe for a moment people will spend their recreation time doing something they don't think is fun.

Progression is a part of that. I mean, if people aren't having fun then what on earth are they doing here? I don't believe for a moment people will spend their recreation time doing something they don't think is fun.

Amen brother.

Its dangerous to make so much sense and to have such a valid and true outlook on things

Take this +1... may it keep you safe in your journeys

I love this post, but I'll give you my personal perspective, and what I believe to be the same of many tenno - its fun to be the best; to max your gear.

And many of us are torn between the fun of having all of the best and perpetually grinding to obtain the "fun".

The issue with the game IMO is without an open-world game all everything will ever be is grinding. Quests will only be simple missions with either really easy bosses or stupid bosses with invincibility frames. I just want to play endless missions and raids when console gets them/when they get better according to PC players.

Grinding will always be a huge part of warframe since the entire game is tile set missions with terrible RNG in general with drops in void capsules/all capsules and enemies. The game has no way of rewarding exploration during missions, there is no traveling, killing enemies gets you drops, enemies have terrible RNG for good drops as well, 20 dollars gets you over 15 times the platinum you'd get from a mod worth 20p that would take over 8 hours to obtain at times *cough* jagged edge, crimson, etc.

Pay to win

Grind to obtain

Horde all electric/puncture/slash mods in order to shoot prices up and sell before prices drop/re-released.

Credits are becoming stupid.

Hearing all of the PC tenno experiencing U16 really irritates me, I can't believe DE would hype such a terrible update

GrindFrame is the year of quality my fellow tenno

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz

I love this post, but I'll give you my personal perspective, and what I believe to be the same of many tenno - its fun to be the best; to max your gear.

And many of us are torn between the fun of having all of the best and perpetually grinding to obtain the "fun".

Exactly. The problem is you have to juggle giving people the best-ness they want and making them put in effort.

It's a fact that if you put in even a tiny bit of effort to get something, you will feel better when you have it. Accomplishing something feels good, that's just how we are. But if it takes too much effort, then there are problems.

One of the biggest issues in Warframe is balancing the effort to reward ratio. Right now we're putting in the effort and getting nothing. Just look at the raids: they're genuinely tough, but the arcane enhancements you get from them are total crap.

Exactly. The problem is you have to juggle giving people the best-ness they want and making them put in effort.

It's a fact that if you put in even a tiny bit of effort to get something, you will feel better when you have it. Accomplishing something feels good, that's just how we are. But if it takes too much effort, then there are problems.

The problem is that it gets boring I've ran about 40 T1 captures and I'm sick of warframe and so are the people i played with. the Seimeni (ceres) it was entertaining and gave a lot of variety to the gameplay and how to get the credits.

Edited by Kevvin