Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Youtubers

(PSN)IainF123236

Just curious to see who watches what YouTubers me personally I watch original wicked fun tactical potato mogamu dog man Dan.

Really kinda dumb to watch them imo, they don't give useful information you can't find on wiki.

I know it's their job so I don't knock them if you like em but not for me.

None.

You pretty much use the same setup for every weapon anyway. This only changes if there's a higher critical rate or if you're into status builds. Other than that the same setup with different elemental combos for different factions.. It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

The only one I watch his Mogamu. He gives a solid rundown of most items in the game with decent builds from time to time. Has a good pun every once in awhile as well, but he's mostly very informative while stating in only one section of his videos. 

only agayguyplay and quiette theyre both bae <3 and I just cant stand mogamu and potatoe powered since all they think about is dmp and dmg....thats so stupid, as soon as aweapon isnt op or broken they wont recomment it and thats just really sad regarding how easy this game is (I can solo a t4 with my prisma gorgon for 30min without nekros....like cmon

Quiette Shy is literally the only reason I go to youtube or care what a stranger's opinion is about something. Very similar sense of humour to my own, would

have her as my ship cephalon

The rest: zero interest. From what I've heard, most of them have next to no idea what they're even doing.

Edited by ChameleonDude

Mogamu and Potato give good rundowns on weapons. Their builds are cancer.

AGGP and Quiette give humorous rundowns. AGGP tends to go very much in line with my playstyle with a few modifications, which is why I very much enjoy his channel. I find his builds to be good frameworks for a build I can comfortably use, while his footage actually tends to be against relevant enemy levels (always appreciated). Quiette is mostly to keep me up to date on the current meta and give me a laugh every once in a while. The (rare) serious builds are definitely things to be reckoned with if you adapt to that style as well.

Potato Powered and Mogamu. I don't watch them for their builds or anything, but because they're the most informative and interesting to watch, plus potato powered's music and mogamu's puns :D

The rest I don't find funny/not informative enough.