Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Furis. A Kick In The &#!?

Dioxety

are they going to keep this trend up? so like next year will they:

A) give us that year's weapon only

B) give us that year's weapon and all other previous weapons

C) give us that year's weapon and the weapon from the last year

seems to me that option C is the most likely

Man I hope it's B, because that means next year will be 2 free weapon slots, in addition to the 1 from previous, so 3 total.

Year after will be 3 free weapon slots, meaning 6 total free slots. 

Year after that will be 4 free weapon slots, meaning 10 total free slots for people who have been there from the beginning. 

fair for new players, unfair for old players

Why is it unfair? DE advertised the stuff as "limited time only", meaning that it is absolutely legit to bring it back at some point...

I will never get that obsession with exclusivity from a good portion of Warframe-veterans, because all it practically gives you is an edge over newer players in mastery-rank. And that edge you would also have without exclusive weapons/Warframe. If you would *really* want to support Warframe, you guys would actually encourage DE to re-release stuff (especially the stuff that costs money) because DE would get more financial means to make Warframe better.

That's how I see it, there is *nothing* to lose. Au contraire - everyone gains something instead. How's that unfair?

Edited by RedEyedRaven

People just want something thats "1st Year Unique" and I can agree to some extent while at the same time they are giving more stuff for a 2nd year. Games being around longer is like a good marriage, no one celebrates the 1st year of being together over the 80th year because its lasted longer and endured longer.

I say enjoy the spoils of free weapon slots or weapons and not bicker over it.

Edited by Monybags33

We were actually told that it was a Limited Time item.  As in: not exclusive.

DE advertised the stuff as "limited time only", meaning that it is absolutely legit to bring it back at some point...

Quoted for emphasis.

At no point in time did DE ever state that the Dex Furis as well as the Proto Excalibur Skin were one-time only exclusives akin to the Founders package items.

Locking to preserve correct information.