Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Furis. A Kick In The &#!?

Dioxety

We were actually told that it was a Limited Time item.  As in: not exclusive.

Yup^^

and so what. Are people really upset that others have what they have? It doesn't cheapen the effectiveness of the weapon in-game. Elitists. Funny folk.

Edited by RawGritz

Timed and event items should be made available via Darvo or Baro. This would allow anyone to acquire them, just not for free if you missed the timed window. Why Dex Furies at available again when event items like Wraith Twin Vipers are not just boggles the mind.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

I cant even imagine the dark mind of someone who doesnt grant someone else something he got for free himself - just because he wants to be the "only one" who has it ? What does that give to your deep soul ? A feeling of being someone special because you have something some others will never get ? I dont think that makes YOU special.

Well I prefer to think I am special cause I am not that selfish.

Finally a game that does not punish players for not being in game at a specific time and then the worst people complain.

Want something exclusive ? Support the game and buy a Prime Accessories pack.

Edited by AdFinitum

so the Dex Furis is back this year. Which really bothers me.

we were told it was a first anniversary exclusive weapon.

So players supporting the game for 2 years get a kick in the !.

I've been playing since beta and exclusive rewards like this shouldn't come back..

What do you guys think? Unfair or not?

Unless they stated it was to be exclusive it's completely fine.

It's a yearly giveaway item.  Last year, this year, next year, every year.

usually i would say: you can use it one year earlier than new players! but well dex furis is meh. i still think it's fair evryone gets it. had dex furis already? at least you get an extra slot

Edited by Eric1738

So Dex Dakra and a weapon slot for free are a kick in the ... ?

Don't be so greedy to want things all for yourself man, specially when you got them FOR FREE!!!

I can't stand these people that think that only because they discovered the game before other people they deserve better, more, and exclusive things for themselves!! Get over yourself man, please!

It's unfair because they can't be special snowflakes

The weapons were made to commemorate the anniversary, not to show that certain players got here earlier

:( That's absolutely tragic. My heart goes out to them and their family. I'll send flowers, they will not go through this alone.

I've been playing since beta and exclusive rewards like this shouldn't come back..

Oh shut up you big cry baby you didn't even make the weapons or even have to do anything to earn them

sounds hillarous what you say, reminds me on dagobert duck =)

i give money into the game for my joy since a year and for supporting the game, i share also - not a selfish comment, simply joy - with other people stuff when it comes to the point that i have everything and others or f2p-players less and im shure im not alone here as faar as i can see in my clan

how can i play with fun and joy if i or others are selfish persons, and if DE would be greedy as some players they wouldnt do a big break with new things of nearly 3 month which they did

the only thing with the gifts is that i would like to do the quests for, and for all of the weapons i cant get, because i play since a year and i would be pleased that the quests get rewamped (updated for u16) and implemented, would be a great joy and even more fun to run for them =)

and thats it now here, im tired of threads and thoughts like that and that i get trapped by giving directional comments about =)

best wishes to the selfish and egoistic, im not really interested in you, peoples, but i accept you ,-)))

im shure you can do better ...

Edited by HEA7HEN

Another self entitled cry thread.

If you were around since the beginning then I'm sure you have Excal Prime and founder pack which is the only exclusive items and rightfully so.

As for everything else, it really does need to be re-released which is happening. Also considering this game is still officially in Beta, regardless of what you think that means, it will have to eventually retail which means everything minus founders pack would have to re-release.

It is really good to see the majority of the community backing 'right' opinion in this which is not the OP.

/end-delete thread

I hate that "I was here before you, so I deserve to have this item for myself only" mentality in some of y'all. Y'all look $&*&*#(%&, selfish, arrogant, and think the world revolves around your stupidity. Sorry not sorry OP, go pick up a dictionary and learn the difference between exclusive and limited time.

Unbelievable the moronic sentiment shared among all these players who believe it's this great travesty that DE rewards people for supporting the game and because you found it earlier you believe there should be a special privilege afforded to you? are you going to singlehandedly fund DE in their business ventures so that you can ensure you keep getting ONE TIME ONLY things rather than ANNIVERSARY EXCLUSIVES?

DE will NEVER. rerelease founders, so the founders have nothing to worry about, anyone who complains about S#&$ after that are morons.

I am going to laugh my &#! off when DE finds a reason to bring back Excalibur prime. Ps4 and Xbox one people didn't even get a chance...and money talks....and DE likes money. Everyone on here calling the op a cry baby will do the same thing...cry:)

Edited by RoninJed

I am going to laugh my ! off when DE finds a reason to bring back Excalibur prime. Ps4 and Xbox one people didn't even get a chance...and money talks....and DE likes money. Everyone on here calling the op a cry baby will do the same thing...cry:)

I don't think that will happen! Excalibur Prime is a topic that always brings heated discussion. I don't think DE would want that to happen. I honestly hope they don't bring him back or chaos will strike, lol.