Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Furis. A Kick In The &#!?

Dioxety

This game has mastery, why wouldn't it be fair? I've missed every single exclusive event weapons before Eyes of Blight. I'm not complaining I want them but If there was a way to get them I'd get them. I'm Mastery 18 btw.

Way i see it is this might be the only time they do this, if i recall XB1 did not receive the Dex Furis at all so while having the previous years gifts each year might not be a common thing in the future now that it is on PS4 XB1 and PC.  

I started with the ps4 so wasn't around before to become a founder.  i personally hope that none of the founder exclusive items ever get re released to everyone.  Founders were those who believed in the future or Warframe to the point they invested in the game adding to the funds of the developers and were rewarded with those limited items.  would be a kick in the face to those Founders if they made it so all could get them.  

as for  event  items ,  they should keep circulating in at later dates  like with the cicero mods being added to Corrupted Vor  in the T4 missions.   

anniversary weapons now that all platforms will be caught up with the previous years gifts.  they might not make them available to all. 

now some out there are upset that their 1st anniversary gift no longer seems special however maybe in the future they may give the current years gift free  while maybe incorporating the previous years as either a platinum purchase or a blueprint purchase for those who missed them but only during the anniversary week. adds a chance for newer players to get the items but not as a gift but still gives them a chance. 

So you guys think this is unfair because your exclusive which was FREE is being released again? That's like getting mad because someone gave out a free purple pen, and now they have more purple pens for free

Edited by TheFriedOne

I am going to laugh my ! off when DE finds a reason to bring back Excalibur prime. Ps4 and Xbox one people didn't even get a chance...and money talks....and DE likes money. Everyone on here calling the op a cry baby will do the same thing...cry:)

Excal Prime wasn't limited time only.  He was straight up exclusive.  That means he is never coming back.  DE themselves said their hands are tied when it comes to Founder's gear.

Furthermore, if Excal Prime is released again, then Founders would have every reason to be upset, since DE would be in the wrong.  OP has no reason to be upset, since it said right on the tin that Dex Furis was limited time only.

The last three times this exact thread was made it got locked for the same reason.  These are Anniversary weapons that are offered for a "limited" time, how you choose to feel about it has nothing to do with being deceived or lied to, and it is neither unfair or unlawful.

just a selfisher doing selfishing, he doesn't realized the benefit of actually having 2 weapons free with 2 free slots instead of 1, since he already got his dex furis and maxed it, he can just sell the new one and free up the weapon slot for other things ... 

i think it's just a side effect of equipping narrow minded too much

That imbecilic desire for exclusivity vexes me to no end.

Ditto.  I'm even one of the few that wouldn't mind if Excali-P became available again.  It means he can justifiably become more powerful than his normal counterpart, like the rest of the Primes (sans Frost and Ember!)  Gotta give a little to get a little.

Edited by Littleman88