Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Ideas, Come One Come All!

MurderHoboDinosaur

Post them here!

One for Vauban for the vortex is when you make 2 nearby, they "pull" apart enemies caught between them. This idea came to me when I was on a DSD mission, and I thought about how two vortex's next to each other would make enemies gravitate to the middle.

For Valk, a Impact proc could be applied to Paralysis.

Does anyone have actually reasonable augment ideas to share?

Rhino's Iron Skin now absorbs all damage and releases it in a blast, such as Nyx's ult.

My second idea is that we get rid of the friggin Augments, AND MAKE THEM IMPLEMENTED INTO THE FRAMES LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!

Rhino's Iron Skin now absorbs all damage and releases it in a blast, such as Nyx's ult.

My second idea is that we get rid of the friggin Augments, AND MAKE THEM IMPLEMENTED INTO THE FRAMES LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!

Augments are suppose to provide a nice tweak to abilities, some abilities are very much fine without augments, while some fix otherwise bad skills.

Ash - Shadow Teleport - Teleporting on an enemy turns Ash invisible for 2 seconds. Duration can be increased with subsequent teleports or added to Smokescreen's duration.

Chroma - Dragon Hoard - Any pick-ups within x/x/x range of Chroma's dragon will be picked up and given to Chroma.

Volt - shock: thunderstruck/peals of thunder

Along side the status effect - the damaging shock status effect will now proc along with a bleed proc

Enemies within 15m frontal come (effected by a stretch) will be knocked down

Has a 25% to restore 3 energy per target hit

Loki - Invisibile Recon: Invisibility no longer adds bonus melee damage, but adds X% bonus weak spot damage.

Ember - Backdraft Accelerant: Accelerant debuff gives X% life steal to any heat damage.

Frost - Winter Globe: Snow Globe longer blocks bullets, but the range is significantly increased.

Frost - Igloo Globe: Snow Globe can be carried with Frost, but the range and health are reduced.

Nekros - Soul Thief: The first target hit by Soul Punch will lost their special ability and aura similar to Radial Disarm(but can still use gun.). Nekros will also gain their aura for 40 seconds.

Nekros - Physique Punch: Soul Punch deals extra puncture, impact, and slash damage based on first target's armor, shield, and health.

Nekros - Volatile Shadows: Casting Shadows Of The Dead again will turn all remaining shadows into ally Volatile Runner.

Limbo - Aggro Walk: Enemy in material plane have higher priority to attack Limbo when he is in rift plane.

I Feel like Chroma should have an augment that can be applied to his spectral scream thats similar to his sentry dragons roar that stuns the enemies. Like, instead of having the afterburn augment, have a spectral roar that emits a radial stun at the beginning of the spectral scream that stuns enemies within a certain radius for"x" amount of seconds. I feel like that would make him more useful in those higher late game missions and would really bump up the potential in his moves. I get the idea behind the afterburn augment, but i feel like its not really all that useful unless your doing a low level mission or trying to look cool because it doesnt really have an AOE explosion.