The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto-Excalibur Helmet

AnimalDamage

Hey guys, I just wanted to state a quick opinion of mine which is that the Proto-Excalibur helmet should be able to be used on its own as a helmet. I think the same should also be true with prime helmets. I like the proto skin as much as anyone else but would like to try out the immortal skin with the helmet and other combinations. Maybe even allowing other helmets to be used with the proto-excalibur's body, but I am less for this one since it would probably look dumb anyway. Nonetheless, I think this should be at least considered.

this should be considered so that the proto skin can be used with arcanes since so far it prevents you from wearing a helmet at all. 

Just separate it into 2 part, Proto Armor and Proto Helmet. And then the Proto Helmet could be arcane'd.

Yeah I did not buy it the first time around but bought it this anniversary depite the fact I will probably not use it. Reason being that I can't use my arcane helmets with it. So in my opinion it should be fixed as well. It is the only skin that does not work with alternative helmets.

It would make sense, but that fact that the Proto skin is designed to be human-like clothing rather than the normal frame material, it would look extremely out of place and I know it's just my opinion but idk why anyone would want to do that. 

because excalibur was nerfed and if you make yourself unable to use arcane upgrades AND pay 150pl for this amazing chance to be worse than others

then go for it.

Actually, If they add the possibility to equip arcane helmets while still using the Proto armor skin and proto armor helmet skin , I would enjoy it so bad, because the Arcane pendragon is a MUST HAVE for exca builds, he was nerfed again and again and again to the point that this helmet is vital on him. and then they release the Hayden Tenno skin who is great, really, no cons on it visually, and they dont allow you to equip the arcanes helmet for the stats only. so ,in a way it's like "you want to be usefull ? then , just look like a regular Excalibur,    beauty is for the weaks !" :(

It's be handy if, at the very least, you could equip the helmet to get the Arcane effect without any visible change. That way, you could get the buff, but they wouldn't have to muck with any models, assuming of course that the original reason for not splitting it was due to some way in which the skin was programmed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/427229-proto-skinarcane/#entry4740069

It's be handy if, at the very least, you could equip the helmet to get the Arcane effect without any visible change. That way, you could get the buff, but they wouldn't have to muck with any models, assuming of course that the original reason for not splitting it was due to some way in which the skin was programmed.

many ideas like this are around

we can just hope that some will reach DE ears or eyes