Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Player 911Nsidejob Is Dead...

Magister_Zel

you could also make a PSA about your bowel movements son

Heh, people might actually care more about that.

Question; If I buy a namechange can I change alias to someone's current alias of someone who has been inactive for 2 and a half years?

That's... an oddly specific question. I doubt it. Their account would still exist. I have friends who've been inactive that long and they're still in my friends list, so it doesn't remove them. I'm going with "no" on this one. In the end, though, it's just my guess.

Heh, people might actually care more about that.

That's... an oddly specific question. I doubt it. Their account would still exist. I have friends who've been inactive that long and they're still in my friends list, so it doesn't remove them. I'm going with "no" on this one. In the end, though, it's just my guess.

I'm asking because I recall someone whos Alias was changed because he had previously had one that was not proper.

...Maybe I'll wait another 2 years to see if I can get the Alias I want. *searches alias name through forums, cries in corner*

LOL It was silly to post this way but i got a laugh out of it.

Ummmm... the Warframe community at large cares about a name change, why? I came in here expecting something about someone actually dying. Which would be worth caring about and expressing sympathy. This? This is a joke. Kthxbai.

< Insert obligatory eleventh letter of alphabet here >

whatever.

Dem clickbait titles

you could also make a PSA about your bowel movements son

Jet fuel can't melt Magister Zel.

I rate this thread title 9/11

i rate this thread as this: