Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Calling It,we Should See Our Voices Heard,will You Vote For Factional Freedom?

GunDownGrace

There is no balance without light,there is no balance without evil,both must be as one in equal amounts within the same person,and outside the person as well

this is the "yin and yang"..it is logical (albeit in a metaphysical context)

yet us,as tenno,as players,as human beings,are not allowed the most basic of freedoms,the freedom of will,the freedom to control our own fates,and choose whether we follow darkness,or light,or somewhere inbetween

we should no longer be denied this universal human right here in warframe

Simaris and teshin were a step in the right direction...but in the end its not enough,because at the end of the day you are forced,no matter your feeling or thoughts,to follow the lotus...you free to do as she tells you,free to live as she wants

i say no longer,and with that said,i offer a poll to cast your vote,this is the time tenno,let our voices be heard

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll277212x45954B53-10

and to further re-iterate..this would in no way harm those who choose of there own free will to follow the lotus still,this offers a choice

Edited by GunDownGrace

Meh don't care it's a game, we don't knwo all the back story and its most likely are characters choice to follow them like in every other game so story can progress.

indeed,but on both sides,both characters and players need a choice of faction,otherwise its reduced to an interactive novel

Keeping the balance is of vital importance. Tenno's situation is like this:

We form a wall in a pool, separating lava from water. Try something against the wall and the resposible side gets rekt. If we allow the wall to give in to one side, the wall would slowly crumble and that side would gain the upper hand, completely annihalating the other side. And thats not good.

You see, the strong abuse the weak. It's our job to kill the abusive and not raise a new Orokin Empire. 'Cause we've been there, and we didn't like it.

This is my creed:
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Even if the Lotus somehow turns out to be evil.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

No. Lotus is my babe. I love her, she is always with me. She is kinda boring, but I know she loves me most of all. Shes not darvo she isn't humorius but if theirs anyone I can rely on its Lotus. 

;-; Shes the only person in this game I can trust.

No. Lotus is my babe. I love her, she is always with me. She is kinda boring, but I know she loves me most of all. Shes not darvo she isn't humorius but if theirs anyone I can rely on its Lotus. 

;-; Shes the only person in this game I can trust.

i can only respond to that in one way,a quote from a movie (modded for politeness)

"Dre,i know she fine,but dont let your basic instincts rule your life"

Defininte yes. It would even follow lore, as the awoken tenno have no memory of the lotus, so why follow her only? And to all the people saying that this shouldn't happen, its the same deal with changing the gold bits on prime frames: there is no reason not to. Saying no only makes the game Linear in choosing what you define yourself as. P.S. if this does happen, GRINEER FOR LIFEE

Edited by (PS4)arshia1234

I'd rather if the Tenno stay united honestly. Thats one of the whole points of this game isnt it? the total cooperation of you and a team of Tenno. The syndicates already separate is more than id care for but oh well. Can't say i like either of the other factions enough to through my lot in with them, the grineer are essentially Nazi's and the Corpus epitomize greed and corruption. The tenno have some semblance of respect and honor, and the website states that Tenno are only loyal to one another. Plus this light and dark you speak of is already present. Tenno, civilians, Syndicates = light with a bit of darkness. Grineer copus infested = darkness with a little light. 

There is a mountain of reasons for why leaving the Lotus is a bad idea for any Tenno, one of them being the lost of vital intel to even have a mission to start or knowing where to be and when.

I'm totally for free choice, but without the Lotus we have nothing to do, the only other option we could have is to sign up with a Syndicate, but they lack the abilities of the Lotus to actually make us a threat to forces like the Grineer or Corpus.

There just isn't any rational reason to stop following her.

... the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other.

This is the official, onsite lore. Do we divide ourselves through Syndicates? No, ultimately we come to each others aid when our allied-syndicate attacks a party member. Do we divide ourselves by fighting in conclave? No, those are honorable duels to test our might against one another and make us stronger for the trials ahead. Did we divide ourselves in Gradivus or when fighting in invasions? No, we never laid hands against another Tenno, and ultimately we went back to preserve the balance by killing each of those who orchestrated that conflict - Alad and Sargas - together.

A Tenno NEVER strikes down another Tenno. There is no debating it, there is no denying it, and anything that would pull away away from the Lotus and that union the Tenno have simply wont happen.

This isn't WoW, this isn't SWTOR, this isn't ESO, this is Warframe, and the Tenno stand together.

The existence of Dark Sector Conflicts is all the proof I need of the Tenno's loyalty to each other.

Given the existence of the Honor Armistice and how Tenno Duels are presented by the current Conclave Syndicate, I place this along the same lines as the path of the conclave. A determining of "who is the strongest and most worthy to protect this area/of the resources it can provide" with the conflicts being the means of deciding who.

I haven't played a Dark Sector Conflict in a while, so I'm not sure how the new PvP system has affected it.

Given the existence of the Honor Armistice and how Tenno Duels are presented by the current Conclave Syndicate, I place this along the same lines as the path of the conclave. A determining of "who is the strongest and most worthy to protect this area/of the resources it can provide" with the conflicts being the means of deciding who.

I haven't played a Dark Sector Conflict in a while, so I'm not sure how the new PvP system has affected it.

the tenno were allowed to be divided against each other in supporting iether grineer or corpus in the gradivus dillema

same with invasions,

so its a moot point to claim there is no reason to doubt the lotus when there is so muc evidence to doubt her with

the existence of teshin and what he says about the lotus proves the doubt-ability of the lotus in a way that you morec0,cannot argue with,ever (though you might try)

the idea of the lotus being untouchable,always right,always holy is an absolute,and an absolute as a prerequisite of it`s existence requires no opposing truths,ever

so thus logically...the lotus`s undoubtable virtue is a lie