The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Tables Volt Prime T1/t3 Survival

MichelPostma

Hi community,

With the latest release of the Volt Prime, I have set about doing the T1 and T3 Survival  to obtain the Volt parts.

As to make this game fun and challenging I completely understand that it is supposed to take some time beofre completing any prime warframe.

But I say that the difficulty of getting Volt Prime parts in Survival is a bit too damn high,  and I know what prime farming is with nearly all prime warframes and all prime primaries.

I have been playing both T1 and T3 survival for about 2 days now with about 20 games of 40 mins+ survival and I have only so far farmed 2 Volt helmets. This is extremely time consuming and starts to bore a lot, especially when doing the low lvl T1.  Also, getting at the end of the day after a whole T3 Surv run 2 x Bo BP is not what I call particularly funny.

I recommend that the drop tables will be changed to make it, just a little bit, frequent for these parts to drop. Not like nova prime helmet, a former rare prime part which has become worthless due to the too frequent appearance in T1 Surv.

This is my view on the current drop tales and maybe I am just an extremely unlucky guy, so please voice your opinions below.

Regards

InglriousB

Clan Master Hoorn 

It's all RNG, buddy...I managed to farm both chassis and helmet in one t3 survival run and bp in few t4 cap runs...but after countless runs of t1 survival, I still haven't found system...solution? More farming.

Edited by LogaMC1995

That's the only thing that gets everyone to agree on this game...drop tables are broken and 100% RNG based progression is utterly stupid.

It's also the very thing DE barely ever tweaks anymore...i can't figure out why.

The only time they do touch these tables is when they make Nova helmet appear just as much as a fusion core, that really made me sad

Yes, just RNG. I got 3 chassis (two of them in one run) and zero helmets so far.

Wanna trade :P?

I'm okay with the RNG on Prime parts, they shouldn't be too easy to get. I'd even understand if Volt Prime's rates were lowered for his release, since DE likely wants to get some Prime Access sold.

What I'm not okay with is receiving 3x Orokin Cells 50 minutes into T3S. That's insulting. Or 3x Uncommon Fusion Cores. That's even more rude.

I'M BEGGING YOU SNAIL PRIME, SON OF RNGESUS

BLESS US WITH YOUR LUCK

LET US HAVE YOUR ALMIGHTY PRIME PARTS

OOOOOOHHHHHMMMM

I'M BEGGING YOU RNGESUS, 

PLEASE SHOW US YOUR GOOD WILL

AMEN

^^Worked for me to get my Volt Prime Blueprint.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/428248-praise-snail-prime-and-rngesus-and-a-devstream-ofc/#entry4750925

I'm okay with the RNG on Prime parts, they shouldn't be too easy to get. I'd even understand if Volt Prime's rates were lowered for his release, since DE likely wants to get some Prime Access sold.

What I'm not okay with is receiving 3x Orokin Cells 50 minutes into T3S. That's insulting. Or 3x Uncommon Fusion Cores. That's even more rude.

This is my problem too. I'm fine with there being a RNG of a list of items, but the fact that the list/rates for rare(er) items does not Increase/lesser items don't go away or down in probability is almost a slap in the face for how the mission is getting harder, but the rewards are not getting better. 

Don't need to guarantee anything but effing forma bp at 60mins, come the f on. The actual forma maybe, but the bp, thats a bunch of bs. 

It's all RNG, buddy...I managed to farm both chassis and helmet in one t3 survival run and bp in few t4 cap runs...but after countless runs of t1 survival, I still haven't found system...solution? More farming.

It's not RNG, it is heavily stacked RNG. If the old dataminded drop tables are anything to go after Volt chassis most likely have a drop percetage around a singel digit percentage while 3 of the other 7 drops have a 25% chance each. So the chance of you getting Volt chassis from rotation C among the 8 drops available is very slim. Some get lucky but most likely you will not.

Isn't it common knowledge the newest released prime frame parts have low drop xhances in pool?

DE does this to get more prime acces sales in the bag. Usualy the drop chance gets higher after a week or too to be more in line with the rest.

Asking them about it is pointless pointless, because they would deny it annyway.

Its just a patience game, a large part of the business moddel of F2P games is based on innitail sales on new content.

You have to understand if it was too easy to aquire prime frames, thry wouldn't sell anny of the full packs.

Some of the youtubers even said buying him isn't worth it couse he's relatively easy to farm.

Also pleasr keep in mind their bussy with changing the void, so chances are they're also looking at the rng drops.

There have been numerous amounts of threads about the void rng and the rng in general and even came up in several devstreams. If it's bot on their rada, theyd have to have to have amnesia by now.

Coming back to your complain about the grind in the void. Yes its not always on your side. Yes you'd like to have your shiny toys ASAP.

This is exactly what f2p models thrive on, impatient customers willing to spend money to enjoy sertain things sooner.

Just as you pay more money for convenience, so do you pay for it here.

P.s. Want a real test of patience? Go type text walls with this new buggy mobile forum auto-correct for over a month

60Min T3:

4x Ember Prime Helmet 

6x Orokin Cells

x2 Gold Core

2x Bo Prime BP

forma bp

lex prime barrel

thats not rng, thats f'ing with your playerbase imo. Was not even after volt either, but it still pisses me off. 

Edited by valkerion77

60Min T3:

4x Ember Prime Helmet

6x Orokin Cells

x2 Gold Core

2x Bo Prime BP

forma bp

lex prime barrel

thats not rng, thats f'ing with your playerbase imo. Was not even after volt either, but it still &!$$es me off.

Actually pretty sure you just defined rng rather well. It looked pretty random to me