Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had A Choice Between Two Tales...

Arlayn

Probably the Warframes. I have a strong interest in tech, especially future tech, so for me that would take the cake. It's probably why I love sci-fi so much. It's basically spelled out for us that the frames have an Orokin origin, but the actual history of their development strongly interests me.

Edited by WhiteCr0w

Easy. This is actually one of my favorite topics.

I've always mused that the 'Orokin' themselves are Alien and that the Warframes are a byproduct of their Military science.

The Tenno are the warrior caste of a culture that sprouted from the alien technology enhanced era that followed Humanities discovery of this lost equipment. The Lotus are yet another caste.

Easy. This is actually one of my favorite topics.

I've always mused that the 'Orokin' themselves are Alien and that the Warframes are a byproduct of their Military science.

The Tenno are the warrior caste of a culture that sprouted from the alien technology enhanced era that followed Humanities discovery of this lost equipment. The Lotus are yet another caste.

Ha, we think along similar lines. Oddly enough, amongst the plethora of lore speculation available on the forums I haven't seen the "alien" card talked about as much as other theories. I'm of the mind that the Orokin are not native to the Earth either.

Ha, we think along similar lines. Oddly enough, amongst the plethora of lore speculation available on the forums I haven't seen the "alien" card talked about as much as other theories. I'm of the mind that the Orokin are not native to the Earth either.

Yeah well, it makes a lot of sense to assume the Warframes and Relics aren't human tech.

• When the Tenno create new Warframes they are always weaker knockoffs. The difference between a Prime and a normal Frame.

• The technology is insanely advanced, to the point that the Corpus are desperate for more and the one time we know they got some their technology lept ahead with Fusion Moa.

• Tenno are capable of things that simply aren't possible under any normal conditions with any technology we've seen from the other factions. Mag is capable of causing a massive shift in gravity AND magnetizing the bones of a victim to crush them into themselves.

• Tenno are just as desperate to recover Orokin tech as anyone to further their own Technology/Arsenal.

The Orokin era is likely in reference to a time where the people the Tenno came from had open access to quite a lot of Orokin tech and flourished because of it.

Some cataclysm came along and made the Tenno hide.

Warframes. Reason being, I'd learn about there original origins, the orokin. I'd also learn about how and why the tenno learned of them and how to use/construct them. in truth, learning about the warframes you'd learn all the impotant bits of tenno history an much, much more.

Tenno. Nothing is -really- told about them like if they'd make statements, it would displease a part of the community who thinks otherwise. What might be just the case. Nevertheless, I'd prefer to reach a consensus.

Truth about Warframes? It's just technobabble. Everyone who played Cyberpunk or Shadowrun could explain the details all day long.