Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember The Snipetron?

-DM-churrok

I would personally buy that Snipetron Vandal for certain good amount of platinum.

I really want that weapon, bytheway I'm a collector type of person!

Let's start at 50p as I say! :D

wuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....

Sincere, reverb6.

Edited by reverb6

LOL. Yeah. I have Vandal and the BP for the regular.

Never built the regular BP either. Meh. Never felt the need.

Might do it soon because i've nearly ran out of weapons to max for mastery.

Or I might just stop playing, because WF is pretty boring right now.

Edited by SweetSlaanesh

LOL. Yeah. I have Vandal and the BP for the regular.

Never built the regular BP either. Meh. Never felt the need.

Might do it soon because i've nearly ran out of weapons to max for mastery.

Or I might just stop playing, because WF is pretty boring right now.

If you have unused precious things, lend it to me and I shall give to those whom need it the most without a price. (?)

I don't know thou, but I want that Snipetron Vandal! XD

I would sell the regular one, but not the vandal as that one is my only sniper, i use it quite frequently, especially now with the raids.

Would sell it without even leveling the weapon (as that is a condition to trade certain weapons), but i would sell it very high, especially since there are plenty of collectors

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Correct. 

Dont you worry, Tenno, and remember how the Ether Daggers made a comeback. Who knows, maybe one day, the same will happen with Snipetron, Machete.. Maybe even Boar.

It won't DE staff killed the dream as Snipetron broke lore, but I would love a REAL sniper like Sandal 

Which is silly because Snipetron could easily be fit into the lore in an exceptionally simple way: make it a Corrupted weapon. The Corrupted use all kinds of stuff from all factions, it wouldn't be a far stretch to assume the Neural Sentries modified the Lanka that Nullifiers carry to be a Snipetron or something instead to use kinetic rounds and make it easier for their troops overall to be resupplied, etc. when fighting Tenno.

The Vandal being a special weapon can be explained easily, just as any of them can be. Syndicate modified, Lotus modified, whatever it may be.

Only if its not been more than 30 days since you've sold it.

I submitted a ticket about my Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal back in like December 2013 and got this response. It's kinda lame they applied that policy to limited time/exclusive/event gear.

I'm sure there's a lot of people out there other than myself that would want their things back (at the cost of something or nothing at all). Other types of gear that can otherwise be re-obtained through events or quests I can understand following the 30-day policy.

Edited by Trowicia

I submitted a ticket about my Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal back in like December 2013 and got this response. It's kinda lame they applied that policy to limited time/exclusive/event gear.

I'm sure there's a lot of people out there other than myself that would want their things back (at the cost of something or nothing at all). Other types of gear that can otherwise be re-obtained through events or quests I can understand following the 30-day policy.

I couldn't claim my grandmaster founder physical goodies at the time, i didn't have internet so i completely missed the email where you have to put in your address for shipping and there isn't anything they can do about it when i asked them. Oh well, missed out on the tshirt and a headband :(

It does suck.