Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Just Got Screwed For Mission Rewards During The Hotfix?

SilverZs

Why do people try and push their luck with doing things while a hotfix is going on? Why not just wait until it's deployed to finish whatever theyre doing?

We were in the trial and moving along steadily well before the hotfix text was even posted. Kind of an idiotic statement you just made there pal. We also slowed down to wait until they had said it was successfully deployed to finish the mission as well.

Also... 300th post. Because I care.

Edited by SilverZs

The game has no in-game notification for the trial reward ban.

I'm pretty sure as an adult I can tell time well enough to know when 23+ hours have passed.

Yes, it does. At the bottom of the raid box, in large red text(which is kinda hard to see against the orange backdrop), it tells you whether or not it has.

We were in the trial and moving along steadily well before the hotfix text was even posted. Kind of an idiotic statement you just made there pal. We also slowed down to wait until they had said it was successfully deployed to finish the mission as well.

Also... 300th post. Because I care.

But you didnt get any loot so good job pal. Guess you shouldve waited just a teensy bit longer.

MIND FREAAAAAAAAAAAK

It happens, I just lost a rage because my team decided to ignore me when I said don't leave yet. Sometimes you just run into the sharpest minds in pubs. 

but no really, sorry for your luck and hope it never happens to you again. (also not sure you can pin the blame on de, they do give adequate warnings and the like)

Edited by Cubewano

Yes, it does. At the bottom of the raid box, in large red text(which is kinda hard to see against the orange backdrop), it tells you whether or not it has.

I'd like to see a screenshot of this so called timer. Because as far as I'm aware, it doesn't exist.

I'd like to see a screenshot of this so called timer. Because as far as I'm aware, it doesn't exist.

it's not a timer so much as a line of text saying to stay in your mission until the update is launched, and then there would be a following text to let you know when it was safe to leave. 

The timer absolutely exists from the trials screen it says not eligible for rewards for hhmmss

Screenshot or its just you blowing air out of your rear. If you're going to say it exists, prove it. I have no such message on my screen anywhere on the trials page.

Then submit a ticket to support, nobody here can help you.

No where did I say I wanted help. Its more of a statement that DE can't get their act together to prevent these kind of things in the first place. You'd think after the several billion times its happened before, they would have you know, revamped the system to prevent it.

No where did I say I wanted help. Its more of a statement that DE can't get their act together to prevent these kind of things in the first place. You'd think after the several billion times its happened before, they would have you know, revamped the system to prevent it.

If it's true that you ended the mission after that the hotfix has been deployed, it means that what happened wasn't supposed to happen and it probably was a bug:

Submit a ticket, go to feedback, explain what exactly happened and in this way you'll help DE understand what's going on and how to fix it.

Screenshot or its just you blowing air out of your rear. If you're going to say it exists, prove it. I have no such message on my screen anywhere on the trials page.

It's there, and you can see it for yourself. Stop with the personal attacks.

Sweet tears. Mmmmmmmm

Also with the timer. There is one. in red text.

Red text will come on saying hotfix will commence in 15min on chat logs

Then red letter at bottom right will show 5 min till patching..

2 min..

1min...

Reploying patch..please dont leave ur games.

If u didnt see that red text chat log or the bottom right 5 min count down which isnt enough to warn u or anyone else then i dono what will.

Heres a example:

PImGVzB.jpg

Again, If the QQs too strong. Sent a support ticket. Lol

Edited by Kz.Prime