Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Bring Something New

Deshiel

I asked three people in game whats so good about maglev... They weren't unable to answer. Can you please finaly release me of this torment and explain this busines to me? :)

It increases sliding speed which gives a much bigger boost to speed compared to Rush. It also increases coptering and frontflipping distance.

I asked three people in game whats so good about maglev... They weren't unable to answer.

So ... they were able to answer? Or are you Bavarian?

Anyway, Maglev is especially awesome with Volt - kick Speed, run a bit, start sliding and you'll only stop if you hit a wall or extraction. Granted, for most players it's about as useful as Acrobat or Aviator, but if you like sliding and have a free slot in your loadout (yes, this happens), go and give it a try.

So ... they were able to answer? Or are you Bavarian?

Anyway, Maglev is especially awesome with Volt - kick Speed, run a bit, start sliding and you'll only stop if you hit a wall or extraction. Granted, for most players it's about as useful as Acrobat or Aviator, but if you like sliding and have a free slot in your loadout (yes, this happens), go and give it a try.

It was just a typo. If I am a bavarian? Dunno what that is. :/

I asked three people in game whats so good about maglev... They weren't unable to answer. Can you please finaly release me of this torment and explain this busines to me? :)

Sliding is more stamina-efficient than air-melee or zorencoptering on flat ground for some weapons/frames. Though preference might have to do with it.

Edited by tradingstation

If I am a bavarian? Dunno what that is. :/

Someone from Bavaria (one half of Southern Germany, the other one being Baden-Württemberg). They do that "double negation as emphasis" thing, which confuses people who don't know.

Here I am, explaining my own jokes. What has become of my life?

Edited by Bibliothekar

Someone from Bavaria (one half of Southern Germany, the other one being Baden-Württemberg). They do that "double negation as emphasis" thing, which confuses people who don't know.

Here I am, explaining my own jokes. What has become of my life?

I actualy live near german borders, but I am a czech lord of typos.

The question needs to be asked. If PC gets "New" stuff, will console? Or will we still follow in the order that PC got?

Most likely, Consoles will follow the order PC got stuff, consoles have followed PC so far, even when we've got new stuff along with the old.