Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Everyone Doing E Gate On Ps4?

This E gate farm stuff arent that good anyway, when it was a thing on pc i tried it, 45 mins in E gate resulting not much credit, a bunch of common mods and fusion cores.

E gate was overrated farm nodes, dont waste ur time afk there, instead just play the game.

There is a small sense of irony that CheaterMcCheat doesnt know about the exploit.

But yeah, as other has said, theres an exploit that allows you to rack up a ridiculous amount of loot. I never got to try it, so i never experienced how broken it was. But i hear people manage to rack up 100+ neurodes within the hour

There is a small sense of irony that CheaterMcCheat doesnt know about the exploit.

But yeah, as other has said, theres an exploit that allows you to rack up a ridiculous amount of loot. I never got to try it, so i never experienced how broken it was. But i hear people manage to rack up 100+ neurodes within the hour

I know. I picked the wrong username. This has been my username on everything sincs day one of League of Legends and you would not believe the amount of people that take it literally and the amount that I have been reported due to this username lmao. People get really confused when I say no to joining in with exploits and stuff.

I know. I picked the wrong username. This has been my username on everything sincs day one of League of Legends and you would not believe the amount of people that take it literally and the amount that I have been reported due to this username lmao. People get really confused when I say no to joining in with exploits and stuff.

I get yeah. A names a name, and it doesnt define who we are. Its like if your name was Ashfanboy and people expect you to only use ash when you actually used loki prime instead. (no offense to people who use ash or if there actually is a user named Ashfanboy)

Neurodes on Venus?

He knows why everyone is doing, he's just being a di** because can't do it, can't find the team or want people to follow the same 'moral' code he does. He knows enough to come to the forums, enough to know that here is the place you seek for attention. Well i should inform you TC that DE knows it and can't do anything until U16 lands for us, one of the advantages of being on ps4, oh, some good 30 days until that happens. I wish the best to you and your morals.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent