Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is What Comes To My Mind When I See All The Nerf This Nerf That Threads.

Mikail96

Eod9I63.gif

The worst thing is that Excalibro's nerf made sense

Still better than the days it was LoS only and could only hit things on your EXACT elevation. Nothing like pressing 4 and hitting nothing cause you were on a ramp with slight incline.

I mean, he is a starter. Why would he have one of the best AoE ults in the game?

Umm why not? Every frame is unique. Excalibur is a walking sword. Why does he have to be shafted if he's one of the starter frames. He might not be your starter frame? It could be Loki. Does Loki need a disarm nerf? Nooooo

Umm why not? Every frame is unique. Excalibur is a walking sword. Why does he have to be shafted if he's one of the starter frames. He might not be your starter frame? It could be Loki. Does Loki need a disarm nerf? Nooooo

Simply put, because you should not start off with the most powerful gear in a game about progression. With all the damage mods, Excalibur had the highest damage AoE in the game. By all means, it should be powerful, just not the most powerful. This nerf kind of concentrates that power so that it has a limitation but doesn't compromise the damage. More frames need changes like this in my opinion.

And why is Loki not a starter, again? His inability to kill things with his abilities, and the fact that he possesses one of the most utilitarian ults in the game might be contributing factors. In other words, he's unbalanced for a starting frame, hence he isn't one anymore.

I don't like that DE nerfed Cali without mentioning it in the patch notes, but overall it was a good nerf.

Edited by Kestral9999

FTFY

Please, only I can evoke it and still retain its true meaning:

3e3.jpg

Also my reaction to these kind of threads:

800.jpg

Because nerf threads are all bad eh? Never-mind the ones that are actually valid. No no, they're all bad.

Edited by ScrublordPrime