Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Loki Prime Systems Worth So Much?

Darkmatter00

From what I've heard the Loki prime systems are a miracle if you get them from the mission, and naturally that means the price is waaayyy up there.

Is his part really that rare? I thought it was as common as any other prime drop for T4  Defense Rotation C.

The reason is because he is located in a t4 defense roation c

Not only is t4 defense a pain in the &#! to get (though 25,000 rep, or 4 waves of interception, which isn't even 100%)

But the C roation is so dlutied that you end up getting stuff like boltor receivers and burston receivers 

The reason is because he is located in a t4 defense roation c

Not only is t4 defense a pain in the ! to get (though 25,000 rep, or 4 waves of interception, which isn't even 100%)

But the C roation is so dlutied that you end up getting stuff like boltor receivers and burston receivers 

T4 Defenses are hard to get. wish I had more.

Edited by Darkmatter00

T4 Defense ROT C is easy to me, all you need is a Frost or Volt to set up shields and some good DMG output. I won with a Nekros, Frost, and Nyx.

Never said defense was hard, I said the void tables are so pack full of crap that you end up getting the same item over and over again

Unless you were with Steel Meridian you gotta have a T4 Defense key so if you don't have one, get farming or keep your eyes glued to the recruiting tab. Then you gotta play it for at least 20 rounds to even qualify for getting the loki prime systems. The drop chance is extremely low so it's all about having pure luck when it comes to that. Plus loki prime being the master race and all, why wouldn't it be expensive? Good luck :P

Unless you were with Steel Meridian you gotta have a T4 Defense key so if you don't have one, get farming or keep your eyes glued to the recruiting tab. Then you gotta play it for at least 20 rounds to even qualify for getting the loki prime systems. The drop chance is extremely low so it's all about having pure luck when it comes to that. Plus loki prime being the master race and all, why wouldn't it be expensive? Good luck :P

I'm dedicated to the game, just not that dedicated, guess I'm not getting Loki Prime then.

The price ranges between 30-60, if I remember correctly

And you haven't tried farming it, have you ?

Nope.

30 was before Nova update. Then i buy my Loki it was pretty same like a chassis.

Then DE broke something and T4 rotation C became a hell.

So Nyx bp now cost at least 30p and Loki system ~50 and moar. Can't say about rarity compare -- Nyx just not a must have frame.

I am selling full set and most common question is about Loki System.

He's nowhere near close to being vaulted.

I tried to buy it for 20p, like most other warframe parts aside from Nova and Volt Primes parts. but suddenly, this guy I'm buying it from got an 160p offer! wtf?

Heeey.

Your name looks familiar. o -o

Nope.

30 was before Nova update. Then i buy my Loki it was pretty same like a chassis.

So Nyx bp now cost at least 30p and Loki system ~50 and moar. Can't say about rarity compare -- Nyx just not a must have frame.

I've been farming the Chasis for months now and no luck. Have the systems though. Same goes the mag prime helmet. It's kind of weird that I have three Loki prime helmets but no Mag prime helmets. Ah well, back to the grind....

TRUTH; Everything you want from Survival or Defense that is in ROTATION C is nearly impossible to get.  I'm STILL farming for Hikou Prime Stars at T1 DEFENSE Rotation C, granted that I am speed running it with my Mesa, I still have not received it for a week of farming it.  IDK if it's just my luck, but I do know that Frost Prime Systems was nearly impossible to get all on its own.

Found an offer, 120p, whats making people overprice it? its not THAT demanded.

Yea, it is. I do a lot of trading . . . like way more than is healthy, really. Stake out trade channel for a while, just take a look at how many people type WTB Loki Systems and how many are selling. Ratio's something along the lines of 20+:1. In fact, I have only seen two people selling in about the last week. Can't say how many dozens have been trying to buy it. 

We can argue forever about what the drop rate of Loki Prime Systems is or how hard easy it can be to farm T4D, but the difficulty of finding one in trading speaks for itself. 

Is his part really that rare? I thought it was as common as any other prime drop for T4  Defense Rotation C.

I wish....40+ boltor prime receivers, uncountable @##%$%$ing forma bp, 1 Nyx bp, and 0 Loki P Systems. Used to drop as a normally, but not anymore. There are a bunch of threads on this. 

Nope.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

TRUTH; Everything you want from Survival or Defense that is in ROTATION C is nearly impossible to get.  I'm STILL farming for Hikou Prime Stars at T1 DEFENSE Rotation C, granted that I am speed running it with my Mesa, I still have not received it for a week of farming it.  IDK if it's just my luck, but I do know that Frost Prime Systems was nearly impossible to get all on its own.

Try T1 Sab. I had very good luck getting stars there when I was trying for the ody part. Hope it's the same for you. GL. 

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz