The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Flawless Spies!

[DE]Megan

Show me where does it say " No Trimming " !?

Tips:

PC: Record your game clip (you can use the Raptr client, DXtory, Fraps, etc). Upload your video to a hosting site like YouTube, and link the video in your submission post. 

Xbox One: Upload your video to OneDrive and link the video in your submission post.

PS4: Share your recorded game clips right to YouTube and post the link in your submission post.

Rules:

·         One submission per player.

·         Please do not add copyright music.

·         Spy run must be done with a full squad.  

·         Video may include voice over, text, or special effects.

·         Video can be a maximum of 10 minutes long.

·         Video can contain a max of 3 consecutive Spy runs.

·         To keep the challenge alive, your Warframe must not be invisible!

·         Please include the aliases of your other squad mates in your submission post or video.

Prizes (each member in the squad will win the corresponding prize):

1st place -- Your choice between the 'What Stalker' pack or 750 Platinum, and your video featured on all our social media platforms for the world to see (Twitter, Facebook and Youtube)!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum

3rd place -- 250 Platinum

Winning videos are picked based on completing the Spy run successfully and on the highest level of creativity employed when evading enemies and traps throughout the Spy run!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aivwqzy_7GM

Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433110-new-contest-the-flawless-spies/?p=4806631

Wow, well too late ... why not type it in the RULES!? So everybody could see it ... not only 1 person -.-

I mean she said "please", please does not mean DO OR DIE ... While it's NOT in the RULES, hope we still have a chance. 

Edited by RevXdev.com

Wow, well too late ... why not type it in the RULES!? So everybody could see it ... not only 1 person -.-

I mean she said "please", please does not mean DO OR DIE ... While it's NOT in the RULES, hope we still have a chance. 

A lot of entries have broke rules, I did aswell, yours didn't really cause it said 'please do not trim' but ye anyway. Who cares about rules, people that remember the T-shirt contest will probably remember DE breaking their own rules while picking winners. 

Here is my submission. I just wish stalker had not spawned and we could have done in under 4 minutes. To make it more challenging we let only 1 player from our team handle all the data hacking.

Full HD 1080P-60fps 

Squad :

-UW-Skretax

Mofixil

MajikLyquyd

LyquydMajik

A lot of entries have broke rules, I did aswell, yours didn't really cause it said 'please do not trim' but ye anyway. Who cares about rules, people that remember the T-shirt contest will probably remember DE breaking their own rules while picking winners. 

You increase your chances alot if you follow their guidelines though...

Here is my submission. I just wish stalker had not spawned and we could have done in under 4 minutes. To make it more challenging we let only 1 player from our team handle all the data hacking.

Full HD 1080P-60fps 

Squad :

-UW-Skretax

Mofixil

MajikLyquyd

LyquydMajik

Nice one.

WTH :( What about us solo players??

The problem with solo is that you have way less enemy spawns... and less players that can be detected by some random stuff.

You don't have to deal with people getting frustrated etc...

It is way easier solo.

I am surprised to see so many well... loud? spy runs.

I think everyone instantly knew/guessed that the way inbetween the vaults is the hardest part to do stealthily

Yet we see submissions where all enemies are slaughtered with powers and on the lowest levels ontop of that. The problem with that is that the vaults have more obstacles (and larger hack puzzles) on higher levels.

I think favoring a certain tileset is ok even if it means that it is a lower level but going on susei (mercur lvl 5-7)? Scylla Neptun is the highest mission (lvl 20-22) on that tileset.A bit weak IMO

Edited by Cool3303

The players:

"PaRaDo0X" - а я молодец я видео снял  }: )
"Povareonok" - а я молодец я никому не мешал :з
"Universus" - а я молодец первее всех прибегал :З
"dima1212122222" - а я молодец я за банши играл :3

Full HD 1080P-60fps 

Squad :

-UW-Skretax

Mofixil

MajikLyquyd

LyquydMajik

Well I guess they didn't have a rule against choosing the lowest level spy mission in the solar system and running it.

RvЯ | Red Veil Rollers | Flawless Spies Contest Entry

rvr_cut9.png

For our Flawless Spies submission we wanted to set the bar high. We wanted to deliver a stealth performance like no other. As such, we made several stipulations on ourselves, including the ones inherent to this contest.

1. Full squad
2. No invisibility
3. No alarms
4. No enemies alerted / aware of our presence
5. Unranked frames
6. Utilize a variety of stealth killing techniques
7. In as much as is possible avoid killing

In order to facilitate group effectives under these circumstances, spotters were equipped with codex scanners and would call out the attack to be initiated. The actual dialogue of this is reflected within the video, though not the dialogue which occured at the time of recording.
; Art by unknow99

873171FlawlessSpiesthumbnail.jpg

Additional details and specification down below:

As Tenno, we're equipped to go unnoticed and undetected in any circumstance. It's time to put these skills to the test in 'The Flawless Spy' contest.

·         Our entry showcasing playthrough spy mission completely undetected, unseen and without alarms/alerts.

Has your squad mastered the art of illusion and evading the enemy?  Prove your finesse and become Warframe's Flawless Spies!

·         Yes, and we would like to showcase our skills.

How to enter:

Record a game clip of your squad's best Spy 2.0 run and submit to this thread for judgement!

Rules:

·         One submission per player.

·         ·         video submited by -Solid_Snake (former known as n7snk)

·         Please do not add copyright music.

·         ·         Music used: Simon Mathewson - Hairy Chest

·         ·         The track used is licensed under creative common terms:

·         ·         ·         Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

·         ·         ·         Therefor we are free to:

·         ·         ·         ·         Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
·         ·         ·         ·         Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material

·         Spy run must be done with a full squad.

·         ·         All 4 players can be seen during the loading and on minimap. 

·         ·         Spy run started and completed with 4 players (unknow99 finally loads on 0:44 due to low end pc)

·         ·         All 4 players can be seen on playerlist and loadings in initial footage we took, linked above

·         Video may include voice over, text, or special effects.

·         ·         Entry video includes:

·         ·         ·         voice over by -Solid_Snake, RTamis, unknow99 and CrazyHelplessShadow

·         ·         ·         text as subtitles in "lotus style"

·         ·         ·         special effects such as picture in pictute and speed ups in beginning and end of the footage.

·         ·         ·         no clipping rule followed, footage is uncut, source footage linked above

·         ·         ·         also includes art by unknow99 (outro)

·         Video can be a maximum of 10 minutes long.

·         ·         Entry video length is 09:59 including intro and outro.

·         Video can contain a max of 3 consecutive Spy runs.

·         ·         Entry contains only one but perfect spy stealth run, 100% unseen and undetected.

·         To keep the challenge alive, your Warframe must not be invisible!

·         ·         Invisbility was not used,

·         ·         All warframes used were unranked (rank 0) to ensure legitimacy of the entry

·         Please include the aliases of your other squad mates in your submission post or video.

·         ·         Players participated:

·         ·         ·         -Solid_Snake (footage recording, video editing, script, intro banner, voice over)

·         ·         ·         RTamis (footage recording, script, intro banner, voice over)

·         ·         ·         unknow99 (participation, outro art, voice over)

·         ·         ·         CrazyHelplessShadow (participation, voice over)

Winning videos are picked based on:

·         ✔ completing the Spy run successfully

·         ✔ highest level of creativity employed when evading enemies and traps throughout the Spy run!

The contest starts Friday April 3 at 1 p.m. EDT, and ends Thursday April 9 at 1 p.m. EDT.

·         Entry submited on 7 April, 21:23 EDT

Edited by -Solid_Snake

Red Veil Rollers | Flawless Spies Contest Entry

I liked it. Even though I am a fan of a quick in and out extractions on high level maps, I still liked watching this type of methodical squad based approach. At least for me, I liked it. Felt like a lot of work went into it and not alerting things for 10 minutes is quite ridiculous, I like the way that last vault was done.

I would do this, but fraps doesn't work for me :C

Hey, you still have a chance. There is a open source recording software out there called Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). It's free and it works wonders for recording.

Red Veil Rollers | Flawless Spies Contest Entry

-snip-

You pretty much just found a way to do it with less enemies, when you bring unranked stuff the enemies that spawn in map is less. Not even " Less " There is like only 1 enemy in every room. Not much of a challenge tbh

You pretty much just found a way to do it with less enemies, when you bring unranked stuff the enemies that spawn in map is less. Not even " Less " There is like only 1 enemy in every room. Not much of a challenge tbh

I would love to see an entry along the same vein from yourself :)

Also, I wouldn't call 60+ runs easy. Not to mention the incessant hit squad that kept coming after us. I think in the end we killed Stalker twice, G3 Twice, New Loka twice, Arbiters, Perrin...

For the time and effort we could've easily farmed the entire "What Stalker" pack, but wanted to do something fun to watch for the community.

Edited by RTamis