Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Flawless Spies!

[DE]Megan

Wait, what? All 4 players need to Record? wow, i thought it would be hard to find 3 other people for an easy run, but now i need to find 3 other people, able to record the run and play like this. I dont know whats with the others, but if i record, u can enjoy how i play with 10 fps....

Wait, what? All 4 players need to Record? wow, i thought it would be hard to find 3 other people for an easy run, but now i need to find 3 other people, able to record the run and play like this. I dont know whats with the others, but if i record, u can enjoy how i play with 10 fps....

No. Only 1 person needs to record

Go back and read the thread properly

Also... FLAWLESS PIES!! 

#giggles

I'd like to know as well.  Running the vaults without detection isn't terribly difficult, as there's only one tile and one set of path permutations that you have to worry about.  Trying to remain undetected throughout the entire course of the mission is near impossible without invisibility because of the chokepoints between tiles, the inability to use scanners to look through walls between tiles, and the lack of alternate paths that are viable for evading enemy patrols.  Add to that the erratic AI pathing which leads to enemies scattered all over the place rather than organized patrols, and it's just a recipe for frustration.

I would really like to submit a run, but this needs some clarification.  Do we have to run the vaults without detection or go the entire mission without detection?

Why not have a no kill, no alerts, rhino run of this? While we're at it, no mods either. At least that would be interesting to pull off. This is just doing a regular mission.

it's fine doing solo, but as a squad you need more utilities

been here done that

so anyone else catch the reference here?

spy_vs_spy_by_ragdollnamedgary.png

including myself and my bro, i see 4 people that have made this awesome reference.

May have to try this later if i can get peeps together

Edited by Stryker159

Its been a long time since the last full scale event... all we are getting are those reccording events...In which only a minority of the community is interested

...and have adequate hardwares to perform the task. My trusty o' toaster is on its last legs, wheezing heavily as I type in this response :c