Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Flawless Spies!

[DE]Megan

You pretty much just found a way to do it with less enemies, when you bring unranked stuff the enemies that spawn in map is less. Not even " Less " There is like only 1 enemy in every room. Not much of a challenge tbh

After the number of missions we played to get it right, your sentence feels like a slap in the face...

We tried Saturn,Mercury,Pluto,Phobos & Jupiter. We fought the Grustrag 3 x2, the Ancients of the New Loka x2, the Stalker x2,...

Doing Stealth a whole mission (with Stealth's current state). With a team. No ability involved. I invite you to test that,really man...

If you still don't think how hard it is, you can look at the 10+ previous pages...

But it's ok man, I don't blame you : in the end it was extremely enjoyable. :)

Vote for Stealth 2.0 & enemy clustering removal 2015-2015

Edited by unknow99

After the number of missions we played to get it right, your sentence feels like a slap in the face...

We tried Saturn,Mercury,Pluto,Phobos & Jupiter. We fought the Grustrag 3 x2, the Ancients of the New Loka x2, the Stalker x2,...

Doing Stealth a whole mission (with Stealth's current state). With a team. No ability involved. I invite you to test that,really man...

If you still don't think how hard it is, you can look at the 10+ previous pages...

But it's ok man, I don't blame you : in the end it was extremely enjoyable. :)

I never said it might not have been hard, all I said was it wasn't much of a challenge when you only need to get past 1 or 2 enemies. I have done quite a lot of runs too and I encountered every mini boss and syndicate squad except Zanuka Hunter.

My point is. the real test would be doing that with more enemies than that. But I would like to applaud you and your squad for what you did. Its quite impressive :)

God, I hope i still have time to post the my video. Please DE, have mercy on those who's trying but taking the video rendering and uploading long time :C

Quick man!! You have until Thursday April 9 at 1 p.m. EDT...

Gogogogogo!

Gryphus Tech Corporation Alpha Squad: Flawless Spies Entry

Flawless%20Spies%20Contest.jpg

Basically, all GTC Alpha squads are squads where I'm in it. 

Members featured in this video:

Gryphticon

Frosty-The-Snowman

MentalDraco

NightWhisper

Edited by Gryphticon

Well I tried... We got cheesed by the 50 metre ballista viewing range,right at the start.

My Team wasn't in for a better version...

Atleast we did all the vaults flawless in the hardest versions without killing any guards and without destroying the drones, something no one else did (weeeeeee)

Off course I am only saying out of pure self-interest. that killing the guards with Tenno weaponry leaves traces and destroys being undetected rather than just triggering alerts which might be classified as standard raid ;)

Things we could/should have done instead ~Sarcasm~:

Taking 4 embers because world of fire triggers a 6 second animation which prevents enemies from doing anything else including alerting others of the fact that they are burning to death by blazing flame explosions.

Using the standard cookie cutter build with Saryn and Rhino

Killing enemies with the paracyst on phobos to use the skates as coverup story (damage too low to stealth)

Playing solo because there are less enemies and people which don't actually say *who cares it is only 750p* and *let's do this in 10 minutes*....  so pretty much only less enemies

https://youtu.be/oY5s507M6tI

Player Names:

"Cool3303"

"Nyx01"

"Unknown93"

"Syker-Egt-"

Edited by Cool3303

Video is processing as I post this, so aplogies if the first few people to see it don't see it up.

Here is our flawless Spies entry (though nowhere near the level of Red Veil's, holy S#&$e). We went for flawless vault completion with minimum of noise (unfortunately, its REALLY hard not to sound an alarm at all outside the vaults).

Players:

Adarkm07

Lelu3

Skalarn

SkyRonin41

Edited by Adarkm07

Contest Video: The Flawless Spies :)
Our squad's entry for Flawless Spies .
Use two cameras to capture different times in the game, include special effects.

11113276_1612746682299458_55674427768772

Players:

-XRX-GoycoMixxx-

-XRX-POOYONE

IIRyuKII

OPTER55

Edited by IIRyukII

Speedrun in under 5 minutes, no alarms sounded anywhere at all.

Everybody who saw us, is eliminated.  Dead men and destroyed machines tell no tales.

Players:

MystMan
AstroGunk
PigLift
ljugarn  (first letter is lowercase L)

This is my clan sumbission, no more time left, no more retry, no more clean work, no more patient. 
We screwed up big time... yup...Hope you guys have a fun watch.

Ceres- Lex - Grinner - level 33-35
We're trying to do a vault that uses a high security level, but since it's high level, grinners are all over the place, clustered together outside the vault makes it impossible for us to pass through silently, and so... things didn't go well as expected. Good thing we can still do the vault without getting detected.

Participater from the Neo Zealot Clan:
-Starsonata10 (Banshee) - screen recorded
-Aeonaz (Ash) - screen recorded
-iwichx3 (Mirage) - screen recorded
-Andavari123 (Excalibur) - screen unavailable Edited by Starsonata10

Greetings Lotus and fellow Tenno,

For your consideration is the follow recording which recounts the actions of my team for the Flawless Spy Mission. The team members present are Kiraii, Dav3yb, SnakePlisskin and myself ItsSuperEffective. 

1) The mission took place on Pluto, Oceanum; a high security Corpus Installation.

2) No form of Invisibility was used

3) While in the Data Vaults, No alarms were tripped and no ciphers or abilities were used.

4) One of the brand new vaults that was added on Wednesday is shown and we demonstrate our ability to quickly adapt and overcome flawlessly it in our first try.

5) All vaults have maximum difficulty on hacks and laser grids.

I have taken the creative liberty to also include some humorous moments from our other attempts. Enjoy.

Mature Language, no one knows what clean means. Sorry about that. " Edited the start with music from my friend,, and I have full permissions to use his music. He goes by Skitz "The menace" Can be found on soundcloud @ skitzthemenace and  youtube @ Skitz MC"

Europa - Armaros

Kimozana (Mirage), AgentIce (Limbo), TheFriedOne (Mirage), Ashlantir (Limbo)

Edited by Kimozana

Through the whole thing we didn't set off a single alarm. From start to finish it was perfect. So other than the colorful commentary from the other three I am very satisfied with this run. It took us a few different tries to figure out how to do this, and then they changed the tile sets. So this was the second or third run through this new set of maps. Needless to say it worked out pretty well. Anyhow, it was a good last run to have with these guys for the next couple months. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks DE's for the contest. It was a good one. It sure helped with learning how to change the game play to make it more interesting. I'm looking forward to coming back to this game in a couple months. Hopefully there will be some big new changes when I get back.

-Ashlantir of The Last Remnant

Mighty Stealthin' Tenno Rangers Unite! xD

We had alot of fun making this crappy video
pls show us some love <3

Map: Oceanum Pluto
Players: jadenyoung, Eodlord, KojiiroSensei and Magniitox
No alarms
and forgive my superjump i missed the 2 button and pressed 3 by accident

Have a good day!

Mighty Stealthin' Tenno Rangers Unite! xD

We had alot of fun making this crappy video

pls show us some love <3

Map: Oceanum Pluto

Players: jadenyoung, Eodlord, KojiiroSensei and Magniitox

No alarms

and forgive my superjump i missed the 2 button and pressed 3 by accident

Have a good day!

If this doesn't come in the top 3 i think i'll resign from warframe

Last chance to participate in The Flawless Spies contest!

This thread closed today, Thursday April 9 at 1 p.m. EDT.

Don't miss out on these sweet prizes:

Prizes (each member in the squad will win the corresponding prize):

1st place -- Your choice between the 'What Stalker' pack or 750 Platinum, and your video featured on all our social media platforms for the world to see (Twitter, Facebook and Youtube)!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum

3rd place -- 250 Platinum 

Last chance to participate in The Flawless Spies contest!

This thread closed today, Thursday April 9 at 1 p.m. EDT.

Don't miss out on these sweet prizes:

Prizes (each member in the squad will win the corresponding prize):

1st place -- Your choice between the 'What Stalker' pack or 750 Platinum, and your video featured on all our social media platforms for the world to see (Twitter, Facebook and Youtube)!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum

3rd place -- 250 Platinum 

Sweet prizes aren't worth the pain endured from completing Spy missions with a squad.

2hf272f.jpg

Submission by The Seasoned Stalkers.

Players:

MrCouchy

Cyborg_Warrior

Naitdog15

ConradSeven

After going through 2 stalker attacks, a Grustrag Three attack, and 2 syndicate attacks, we finally completed the spy mission.
Fortunately, the completion including one of the new Data Vaults added to warframe on the 08/04/15.

Note: No aimbot or hacks were used in the making of this film.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by MrCouchy