Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Shove Knowledge Down Each-Others Throats!

OverlordMcGeek

There is (or was) a material called Astrolite (or something to that effect) which was a gel that could withstand temperatures exceeding those of a nuclear blast with a layer 3 inches thick on a block of iron. However, the scientist developing it refused to sell it's patent for the military's price of 2 million dollars and died shortly after, taking his formula to the grave.

There is (or was) a material called Astrolite (or something to that effect) which was a gel that could withstand temperatures exceeding those of a nuclear blast with a layer 3 inches thick on a block of iron. However, the scientist developing it refused to sell it's patent for the military's price of 2 million dollars and died shortly after, taking his formula to the grave.

Mysteriously "died".

ok i took your link and used it against you

A round manhole cover cannot fall through its circular opening, whereas a square manhole cover may fall in if it were inserted diagonally in the hole. The existence of a "lip" holding up the lid means that the underlying hole is smaller than the cover, so that other shapes might suffice.

found on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhole_cover

you could use that same method to ensure any shape wouldnt fall in depending on the ratios you sue between the size of the sewer entrance and the size of the cover

logic wins again

Hue.

But it seems like such a waste.

Ahem. Alfred Hitchcock once said puns were the highest form of literature.

puns may sometimes be cringe & face palm inducing but at least they are better than toilet humour.

fun fact: Hitchcock made it a point to make a short cameo in almost all his movies,a sort of an Easter egg if you will.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Physics, in it's current state, cannot explain why bycicles remain upright when pedaling.

That actually blew my mind.

Anyway, the Peregrine Falcon is the fastest bird on the planet. In fact, it's even the fastest animal. It's speed will exceed 320 Km/h in a dive, and the fastest speed ever recorded by one was an astonishing 389 Km/h (242 mph in the $&*&*#(%& imperial system).

There aren't many production cars which can achieve such speeds.

The mystery of the Bermuda Triangle has already been solved. It was actually extremely exaggerated, with most accidents happening outside the triangle, but being attributed to the inside. Within the triangle,  there is a magnetic variation area which has been known about for decades.

That image is broken for me, what is it?

Edit: nvm I fixed it.

An apple will keep you more awake then coffee. 

not if your a caffeine addict

sides,the study backing that stipulation of yours is basing it on the assumption that no one is a caffeine addict and everyone is in great health

which is literally never true

for example...using majority proofing,nearly 90% of american adults consume coffee in the morning,they dont reach for apple juice

so thus it makes you wonder,and casts doubt on the idea that apple juice can stimulate

not if your a caffeine addict

sides,the study backing that stipulation of yours is basing it on the assumption that no one is a caffeine addict and everyone is in great health

which is literally never true

for example...using majority proofing,nearly 90% of american adults consume coffee in the morning,they dont reach for apple juice

so thus it makes you wonder,and casts doubt on the idea that apple juice can stimulate

I'm talking solid apples here. Your like a anti-air cannon shooting down anyone who tries to get by you, and I say that with respect. :P

I'm talking solid apples here. Your like a anti-air cannon shooting down anyone who tries to get by you, and I say that with respect. :P

solid apples?well i stand corrected to a degree

i cant actually eat solid apples,for some reason they taste more bitter to me than the bottom of my shoe

solid apples?well i stand corrected to a degree

i cant actually eat solid apples,for some reason they taste more bitter to me than the bottom of my shoe

I can't either. I think I'm allergic to the skin.