The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Goal Is Within Sight!

Nox174

And now its 3 days, better than 16 :/

hrmm.... not happy with this... I suppose its something of a failsafe, incase they aren't quite ready, but... Well, if I'm right about this not being a big lore burst I am REALLY concerned for the fanbase reaction.

Tread carefully here, DE... Well, honestly, I'm more worried how everyone else will react if it doesn't blow something out of the water.

What're you guys talking about?  The lore is already available.  Check the terminal behind Simaris.

It's a memory of a Grineer soldier.

TRANSCRIBE!!! TRANSCRIBE!!!!

I CAN'T LOG ON!!! TRANSCRIBE!!!!!

It must be talking about 3 days until the next possible scan target's unlocked (still sayin' it'll be the Crewman).

And apparently, the Grineer were part of the Orokin at one point...

The lore is on a terminal to Simaris's left

Called it a long time ago.  Grineer come from old rediscovered tech.  Old tech likely from Orokin.  Queens are probably Orokin.  Hell, the female Grineer are probably born from DNA samples of the Queens, explaining why they're so fresh.  The male Grineer?  Probably the inventor, though he's probably long dead, or Dr. Tengu.

Additional theory:  The "bodies" that inhabit our Warframes are the same clones.

The count prob rounded up and have not reach the actual number yet *Says logic*

Logic dictates that that's not how percentages work. At least not for the rest of us. But I guess with enough Space Magic™ anything is possible.

TRANSCRIBE!!! TRANSCRIBE!!!!

I CAN'T LOG ON!!! TRANSCRIBE!!!!!

It must be talking about 3 days until the next possible scan target's unlocked (still sayin' it'll be the Crewman).

No way, there's way too much for me to comfortably type out.

It's more than a paragraph, though, which is better than my initial assumption.

Hell, the female Grineer are probably born from DNA samples of the Queens, explaining why they're so fresh

It can't be. They said in a livestream that cloning kills the sample, and the Queens are very much alive. I think...