Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier List! Something Interesting To Discuss.

Kutsus

Guaranteed proc on charged shot? Strongest bleed proc of all weapons? Still higher raw dps than other status primaries? This list is not purely based on dps numbers, but also remember that nothing is forever set in stone.

try grataka or braton prime full status modded, they got a status chance near 100% for each shot, i think they are better

Edited by Zeis

nullifier

Are you implying that i haven't palyed them? Also, my "personal" tier list is based on math and actual in-game performance (by performance i basically mean how quick things will die in most situations), while it is indeed impossible to be unbiased, id like to think i am quite close to it.

Why move down Banshee?

The problem with trinity is that she cant do anything except get max blessing and then shoot things, then run back behind a corner and repeat, this doesnt work very well when you need to protect pods and exacavators.

Also most of these replies remind me of 4chan, and here i was under the impression that the forums were civil. I do like 4chan tho ._.

have you ever played trinity she has this thing called link, which turns her into a tank and evamp do she can regain any energy she has used to b Lessing and recast link, also your list is super biased why aren't telos ak boltos in srank they have amazing dph they use to one shot people in prechange conclave even a maxed armor valk, you should also maybe write some info about each wep and why it is were it is on the list, also if anyone is looking for a good list there is one on the wiki with real data, that takes into account utility and everything.

Who the hekk wrote this list?

Vay.

*runs away*

Anyway. This list has a lot of things that do not add up. Also, imho a list like this has very few merits and a lot of demerits.

Main factors:

- frame-weapon and weapon-weapon sinergy. You won't be using one weapon for whole missions most of the times.

- playstyle preference

Imho, such a list should be thought out better, not just the list itself, but on the merits of making such a list.

have you ever played trinity she has this thing called link, which turns her into a tank and evamp do she can regain any energy she has used to b Lessing and recast link, also your list is super biased why aren't telos ak boltos in srank they have amazing dph they use to one shot people in prechange conclave even a maxed armor valk, you should also maybe write some info about each wep and why it is were it is on the list, also if anyone is looking for a good list there is one on the wiki with real data, that takes into account utility and everything.

Link this real list. Or are you talking about the extremely outdated list that just shows the base values of all the weapons?

Conclave is irrelevant because thats not solo. Telos Akbolto dps was nerfed with U16, semi-auto weapons cannot exceed a fire rate of 10 now, before this nerf they would've been S Tier.

I know how to play Trinity, i know that she can become very freaking hard to kill, but i also know that she relies on her weaponry to deal with the actual enemies, and that the only way for her to survive in very high levels is to run away while stacking her abilities and picking enemies off.

Are you implying that i haven't palyed them? Also, my "personal" tier list is based on math and actual in-game performance (by performance i basically mean how quick things will die in most situations), while it is indeed impossible to be unbiased, id like to think i am quite close to it.

Why move down Banshee?

The problem with trinity is that she cant do anything except get max blessing and then shoot things, then run back behind a corner and repeat, this doesnt work very well when you need to protect pods and exacavators.

Also most of these replies remind me of 4chan, and here i was under the impression that the forums were civil. I do like 4chan tho ._.

Why would you even take trinity alone to defence missions? She isn't suited for that.

She is usually a tank in solo play. I don't know why you are running behind a corner everytime to put on a blessing tough. She can stay alive at 40min T4 without hiding.

Why move down banshee? I have some friends using her (I do not have played her yet) and she is strong but not really S class more on the same level as vauban and friends.

Edited by counterflux

i think tier is bad in this game only because of few things,

1: constant evolution of the game

2: mods make even the worst weapon a deadly one (less than others) 

3: i don't like the term 'build' because everyone have his/her own. Have you ever tried a full power duration+ efficicency volt in defence? 

Vay.

*runs away*

Anyway. This list has a lot of things that do not add up. Also, imho a list like this has very few merits and a lot of demerits.

Main factors:

- frame-weapon and weapon-weapon sinergy. You won't be using one weapon for whole missions most of the times.

- playstyle preference

Imho, such a list should be thought out better, not just the list itself, but on the merits of making such a list.

You bring valid points, but do note that this is not some massive project, i only shared it here on a whim. And playstyle preference has nothing to do with how good something is >_>

What will chroma, trinity and limbo do in solo once enemies start doing thousands of dmg in the blink of an eye.

CC is the key, and they dont have any reliable source for it.

Not sure about the other two, but with Trinity it deals that damage right back to the enemy, while only taking a fraction of it. And with a good energy build you can also use blessing to keep yourself alive.

Why would you even take trinity alone to defence missions? She isn't suited for that.

She is usually a tank in solo play. I don't know why you are running behind a corner everytime to put on a blessing tough. She can stay alive at 40min T4 without hiding.

Why move down banshee? I have some friends using her (I do not have played her yet) and she is strong but not really S class more on the same level as vauban and friends.

EXACTLY! She isn't suited for that. This list takes that into consideration. It's based on overall performance.

Well Banshee can easily perma stun all enemies the entire mission so ur friend shoudl try some new things :)

Link this real list. Or are you talking about the extremely outdated list that just shows the base values of all the weapons?

Conclave is irrelevant because thats not solo. Telos Akbolto dps was nerfed with U16, semi-auto weapons cannot exceed a fire rate of 10 now, before this nerf they would've been S Tier.

I know how to play Trinity, i know that she can become very freaking hard to kill, but i also know that she relies on her weaponry to deal with the actual enemies, and that the only way for her to survive in very high levels is to run away while stacking her abilities and picking enemies off.

conclave was an amazing dps test since all Damage in there was nerfed, and I can bring my telos into the new raid and see them one shot enemies even when a team doesn't have 4cps also here is that good list http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Utheraptor_the_First/Utheraptor%27s_Ultimate_Weapon_Ladder

conclave was an amazing dps test since all Damage in there was nerfed, and I can bring my telos into the new raid and see them one shot enemies even when a team doesn't have 4cps also here is that good list http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Utheraptor_the_First/Utheraptor%27s_Ultimate_Weapon_Ladder

What's the point in dps tests when theres wfbuilder tho? Also while the content u linked is nice, it is outdated. He did say something interesting tho, his previous post just turned into a flame war, i can relate.

And i dont care what you can do with your Telos Akboltos, cuz numbers dont lie.

Amazed nobody has looked at his frame load out synergy list, if he follows that list in any mission he may as well uninstall

What?

Edited by Kutsus

What will chroma, trinity and limbo do in solo once enemies start doing thousands of dmg in the blink of an eye.

CC is the key, and they dont have any reliable source for it.

CC is not the only key... I have easily taken Chroma deep into 40-60 minute survivals as solo and in a party.

He does have CC, it's a little slow to activate, but it's not the main reason I find it easy to go far with Chroma.

Using:

Rage + Primed Flow + Quick Thinking

Fire Ward to benefit Rage

Vex Armor to help out his armor and make him hit harder

a good melee with Lifestrike (I use Tonbo just because I think it looks cool with Chroma)

and stamina mods to round off the melee build, and you get a very tanky juggernaut Chroma build that kinda just runs around bashing everyone's face in, way into the late game

In my opinion, because of his Vex Armor, I think he's a melee Warframe just on par with Valkyr, but while he doesn't have pure invincibility options, he does more damage.

I don't play Trinity into late game much just because I find her boring, but I don't find it too farfetched to combine Link with Blessing, doesn't sound too hard to keep your energy at full, keep Link up, and use Blessing before you die because you have the Link dmg reduction. She doesn't CC, but it definitely sounds possible.

Limbo requires a lot more effort than other Warframes to go late game, but it's not impossible, the simplest way is to just rely on Rift Walk, but if you can play strategically you can take on bigger crowds with Cataclysm and filter enemies in and out of the Rift to your advantage which is essentially CC. It's even easier now that you can toggle Cataclysm off. Combine that with the already toggle-able Rift Walk and Limbo now essentially has complete and reversible control over everyone being in or out of the Rift.

Edited by Tyrannawn

putting chroma into C... tsk tsk tsk man,    did solo t4ext with chroma (credit build max efficiency, primed flow) +grakata lvl 15 after 3rd forma orthos prime and wrecked corrupted Vor with that loadout  so rethink your lists

mentioned only chroma, but there are way too many things that are in "wrong" class in my opinion

What's the point in dps tests when theres wfbuilder tho? Also while the content u linked is nice, it is outdated. He did say something interesting tho, his previous post just turned into a flame war, i can relate.

And i dont care what you can do with your Telos Akboltos, cuz numbers dont lie.

you can't just rely on warframe builder or else you end up thinking broncos are good, also just about any frame when using a weapon that makes up for their short comings can be in s rank but seeing that you believe trinity shoulde use the vectis you wouldn't know she is great for any mission just like chroma, a chroma with frost or electric ward has amazing cc and his own form of link, and using a endless defense mission to say she isn't good for solo play is biased because endless missions are not designed to scale, I believe every frame you have listed can solo the whole star chart.

putting chroma into C... tsk tsk tsk man,    did solo t4ext with chroma (credit build max efficiency, primed flow) +grakata lvl 15 after 3rd forma orthos prime and wrecked corrupted Vor with that loadout  so rethink your lists

mentioned only chroma, but there are way too many things that are in "wrong" class in my opinion

You literally dont need warframe abilities to solo T4 Ext, so what exactly is your point?

you can't just rely on warframe builder or else you end up thinking broncos are good, also just about any frame when using a weapon that makes up for their short comings can be in s rank but seeing that you believe trinity shoulde use the vectis you wouldn't know she is great for any mission just like chroma, a chroma with frost or electric ward has amazing cc and his own form of link, and using a endless defense mission to say she isn't good for solo play is biased because endless missions are not designed to scale, I believe every frame you have listed can solo the whole star chart.

Yes every frame can solo the whole star chart if they dont go far in endless, but then there would be nothing to list, and ppl do infact go very far into endless from time to time.

And i dont rely on warframe builder, what i mean is why would i test basic dps numbers in game when that knid of infortmation can be gotten from wfbuilder, practical things like spread (akbronco weakness), dmg falloff, accuracy, status procs, reloads and clip size is what is tested in missions in-game.

Edited by Kutsus

You literally dont need warframe abilities to solo T4 Ext, so what exactly is your point?

Yes every frame can solo the whole star chart if they dont go far in endless, but then there would be nothing to list, and ppl do infact go very far into endless from time to time.

And i dont rely on warframe builder, what i mean is why would i test basic dps numbers in game when that knid of infortmation can be gotten from wfbuilder, practical things like spread (akbronco weakness), dmg falloff, accuracy, status procs, reloads and clip size is what is tested in missions in-game.

reread my post 2-3x to understand ;)

I think thats a terrible way you have tiered stuff.

This is how i would have gone about it:

Tier0: Mk1 stuff and first couple of credit guns

Tier1:Blueprint gear from the market, normal stuff(some resource cost needs to be reduced a little)

Tier2:Dojo research weapons

Tier3:Syndicate gear, daily capped rep grind is harder than resource grind in my experience. So these should be better than dojo stuff out of the box.

*event gear should go somewhere in here*

Tier4:Prime weapons, absolute best stuff. You know "Prime".

All the stuff within the same tier are sidegrades, they just have different "feel" and mechanic to them, so each person can find something that suits them.

If you go up a tier then it's an upgrade. Flat out better stats if comparing barebones T1 vs T2, however mods can make T1 stuff better than T2.

These weapons should be balanced on what tier they are in. Each weapon needs to have a mastery/some sort of total affinity requirement. Either kill a crap load of NPCs or level your mastery, this way you aren't forced to "leveling stuff that sucks" so you can access better gear.

This will give people something to work towards at least, as opposed to mastery being useless and 9 is as high as you will ever need right now.

Oh and we need some form of locks on prime gear so it can be traded(if struggling with RNG) but can't be crafted by mr2's

Edited by kiteohatto

something tells me this guy hasn't played chroma and if he has he hasn't maxed him

Come to think of it why is zephyr in c tier she is a tank with a ton of cc

Tornado is really unreliable, and her first 2 abilities have such limited range.

Turbulence is amazing against Corpus and good against Corrupted, but it doesn't rly do anything against Infested and has a lackluster effect on Grineer.

Chroma in C on solo? I can't even with you, so here's sappin, level 50 enemies, Chroma solo, no status, CC, or one shot kill weapons. She came out alive, she said she only died when she failed at coptering after her vex armor and elemental ward ran out. This wasn't a fault on the frame, it was her fault for accidentally not sliding in the air.