Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate This Game So Much Right Now

Karukiku

Loki Prime Master-racing all over the Nightmare mod Alert, oh wait I forgot to set it to Solo, oh no!

Rhino joins!

Welp I'll carry him!

Me: Rhino please wait outside the Spy area.

Rhino: Fuk this I got this (His exact words)

*Alerts the Spy area

Me: Ok no problem we have 2 more to go anyways.

*Gets to B (Rhino keeps getting downed)

Me: Ok wait right here I'll solo this one.

*3min Later

Rhino: Sup

Me: WTF Why are you here?

*Rhino walks through sensor

Lotus: You've failed.

Me: ****

*Get's back to Liset

The alerts gone

Fin

(Guess I'm back to leveling Forma'd Chroma)

(To be clear it's my mistake that I forgot to set it to Solo, I'm fine with carrying players but really if someone kindly asks you to stay out of an area so they can solo the part please listen.)

Edited by Karukiku

So guy doesn't know how to play... and frame (rhino) is to blame? Because I could say exact same thing for loki players, however that wouldn't make sense because sometimes I play with loki and don't fail.

But yeah... solo is a must for spy, to many d-bags out there. :(

Well I think what you should hate is the community, not the game itself (this time your failure wasn't game fault) but it is true that its too risky to go spy with randoms. Always solo, friends or clan/alliance.

Yeah, sadly I forgot to hit that beautiful Solo button

So guy doesn't know how to play... and frame (rhino) is to blame? Because I could say exact same thing for loki players, however that wouldn't make sense because sometimes I play with loki and don't fail.

But yeah... solo is a must for spy, to many d-bags out there. :(

It isn't that he was Rhino, it was that he was being heavily uncooperative (Instead of saying his Username I just put Rhino)

Note he was going down 24/7 and raging in chat :/

Edited by Karukiku

Guys lets be reasonable here, Sooner or later you gooign to get the green horn who doesn't know what to do. But don't foget that there so me people who don't understand the concept of spy 2.0.

But still man I hope your day gets better also heres a cookie.

I use Rhino for spy missions sometimes. Just Rhino Stomp to kill those detector flying droids and that's it. Next get to the consoles, stealth kill any Grineer or Corpus, then profit.

Seriously though, I know the feeling of having idiots on your team. You tell them that only one person should go in who knows what to do and that the others should just wait for a minute or two. Instead, they all rush in, trigger alarms, and then start blaming you or complaining that the team is horrible or whatever.

just like many things in this game there's no "how to" that explains how things works, that includes mechanics on some mission types like survival, rescue and spy.

The game doesn't tell new players that they need to "kill" a capture target to capture him and the lotus used to say that she needed him alive.

or that the big capsules in survival give 30% and you waste them if you use them too early.

or how to properly do rescue missions: stealth kill the wardens with melee.
or a lot of other stuff we know but its not explained anywhere in game.

From what I can remember with the exception of the corpus one with the two lasered hallways all the spy rooms are fairly easy if your patient(and have plenty of ciphers) . That player you were stuck with must been have very new to screw up twice.

Edited by warpath514

Just because someone is using rhino doesn't make them a newb, there are some amazing Rhino Builds, and Rhino Prime builds. Rhino use to be OP as heck because of the time limited iron skin instead of damage limited. Rip rhino's best ability.

They certainly act like they're noons. I've never seen a Rhino that doesn't try to face roll everything, all the time, non stop.

Also the Warframe itself is just so... Blegh and limited

Just because someone is using rhino doesn't make them a newb, there are some amazing Rhino Builds, and Rhino Prime builds. Rhino use to be OP as heck because of the time limited iron skin instead of damage limited. Rip rhino's best ability.

Not once have I seen a Rhino who helped the team. :p

Not once have I seen a Rhino who helped the team. :p

I have actually. I met one who was awesome at stealth. Unfortunately, he quit and hasn't come back.

All the ones I see now are like 'Me Iron Skin and CHARGE! Me strong enough to keep laser grid from seeing me! What! ME FAIL? RAGEQUIT!'

Edited by Kalenath