The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Personal Favorite Weapon To Use In Warframe!

(XBOX)Scury Au

Primary: Drakgoon- a legitimate flakk cannon, whats not to love?

Secondary: Magnus/ Twin Gremlins- Kickin' revolver thats a status machine and needlers, essentially

Melee: Jat Kittag- i just... i just love ragdolling, okay? blastprocs for DAYS

It changes from time to time but currently..

Primary: Burston Prime- the accuracy,the procs,the health regen...it's just amazing.

Secondary: Akmagnus-even though I don't use it as much as I use to due to syndicate weapons being far superior imo it'll always be my favorite. Also, the accuracy,the procs,the crits....it's just missing health regen :(

Melee: Glaive Prime- for the simple use of health regen from afar..but 48k explosive Crits are nice to see.

two words: Grineer weapons

But one of my all time favorites has to be the prisma gorgon. It's unmatched beauty and lethality makes me love it <3

Also, it makes me wonder how the void crystals come into contact, and harden. I really want to know how this process happens, as it seems interesting to me.

Boltor prime, purely because of its ragdolling capabilities. I'll never forget the one moment where a fusion MOA ran at me, and I basically tossed it into a corner in a heap.

Before, I loved the Penta because angling and bouncing my grenades everywhere for kills felt really satisfying. I'd return to that weapon if my friends would stop running in front of me while I use it, and if the explosions actually sent everybody flying for a change.

Oh, I have lots. My all-time favourite is Dread - the others are Sobek (with Shattering Justice for 100% status chance), Tiberon (the best burst-fire gun out there in my opinion), Latron Wraith (I love its looks and its performance), Vulkar (best sniper in-game), Castanas (electric explosive stickybomb knives), Rakta Ballistica ("Power word; die," - everything dies of Viral), Lex Prime (pocket sniper), Dragon Nikana (I farmed so much for Tranquil Cleave so I deserve to enjoy it), Galatine (Tempo Royale makes me feel like Artorias), Glaive Prime (my newest beloved), Redeemer (a shotgun-cleaver is fun to use) and a couple of others I can't remember, I presume.

Edited by Blackout751