The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards For Players Who Taxi Others To Alerts

WorldWyrm

why not just play the game without being taxied somewhere? if someone invited you to watch a movie you've never seen before, but they have and they just fast forward through it showing only the good parts, do you enjoy the movie? play the game the way it was meant to be played and enjoy it.

Isn't unrealistic how day and night only lasts 30 minutes instead of 24 hours?

It's 4 hours and it makes everyone be able to access different states of day-night cycles.

Really? Your gonna talk about realism in a game about space ninjas?

There's so much tennologic that every bit of realism helps ;-;

So you're playing a GRINDER game and you're complaining about grind?

No, I'm complaining about grinding to only unlock more grind that unlocks even more grind. Seriously alerts aren't gonna be enough, there's 252(?) nodes and you'll only be truly interested in 4/10 alerts shown to you and the grind does not feel rewarding when compared to doing things like say finally farming for all Volt P parts and building him.

It's 4 hours and it makes everyone be able to access different states of day-night cycles.

There's so much tennologic that every bit of realism helps ;-;

You got me there but still... This is a video game. Hardly is there ever realism in a game. DE could easily just make half the missions night and the other half morning vise versa every 24 hours. Cause. REALISM.

How are we flying in space with wings? Humans haven't created technology like that yet IRL so remove the game mode. Because. REALISM.

Edit: Progressing through the star chart is boring, unrewarding and stale. Do all missions in the star chart once, than do the same thing for all void missions from T1-4. See which one yields better rewards in the end.

Edited by izzatuw

I'll say that taxis help new player, and they have fixed the problem of people skipping whole planets by blocking them off with nav segments. Before you could go from Mercury to Pluto in one taxi and have both planets unlocked, now you can't. If people are annoyed with Alert Taxis maybe alerts should be open to all, but not the whole star chart. A taxi to a boss on a planet you have unlocked is nice, and really those are good people just helping other players enjoy the game. Also really you need to get taxied sometimes, like for a decent frame now that all the early ones are horrid.

Goodsport or badsport? We need a system like (Uggh eww), GTA5. Good players get rewarded with credit and other minor bonuses. Trolls and badsports get sent to the bbq pits( troll servers) for 24hrs or until they get enough good feedback from other trolls.

Give players a reason to want to help each other DE.

Players can get "Safe driver discounts" -_-  lol

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

I had to do probably more than 50% of the star chart by myself because nobody else was there... Makes you better at the game, if you can do it by yourself you can do it as a team...

That is one of the issues DE is noticing too. Once you reach a certain point in the game, you really never do the star chart again. But it is annoying finding MR14 people with multiple Primes not have access to Neptune or something.

That is one of the issues DE is noticing too. Once you reach a certain point in the game, you really never do the star chart again. But it is annoying finding MR14 people with multiple Primes not have access to Neptune or something.

Game.......

I'm MR10. I have all planets but not all nodes. I play what appeals to me. Archwing.

I still ask for taxis to AW alerts because groundmissions are boring( to me). Its not fair to be upset when people are hitchhiking.... just drive past if youre not going that way.

But DE should reward those players who do take the time to stop and pick you up.

A Good Tenno, Bad Tenno feedback option is needed for WF. Again, I think DE should use GTA5 as a guideline.

Clans have Dark Sector Rails.

Merchants have Void.

Taxi drivers should earn tips.............. Good feedback = 1000 creds etc. Nomore than 1 report per person per day.

Taxi 3 players, get good feedback from 2, get 2000 creds.

Get a bad feedback from 3rd, get sighted, get sighted 20xs, get added to troll servers after 20 troll sightings....

Player A has 2 choices, Good or Bad.

After the choice is made, that player cannot report on the driver for 24hrs.

This sort of payout system would encourage others to unlock nodes so they too can earn tips regularly and stop hitchhiking.

Is this player a Tenno or Infested?  

Tenno = Goodfeedback

Infested = Bad feedback.

Infested dont like fire either lol

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Game.......

I'm MR10. I have all planets but not all nodes. I play what appeals to me. Archwing.

I still ask for taxis to AW alerts because groundmissions are boring( to me). Its not fair to be upset when people are hitchhiking.... just drive past if youre not going that way.

But DE should reward those players who do take the time to stop and pick you up.

A Good Tenno, Bad Tenno feedback option is needed for WF. Again, I think DE should use GTA5 as a guideline.

Clans have Dark Sector Rails.

Merchants have Void.

Taxi drivers should earn tips.............. Good feedback = 1000 creds etc. Nomore than 1 report per person per day.

Taxi 3 players, get good feedback from 2, get 2000 creds.

Get a bad feedback from 3rd, get sighted, get sighted 20xs, get added to troll servers after 20 troll sightings....

Player A has 2 choices, Good or Bad.

After the choice is made, that player cannot report on the driver for 24hrs.

This sort of payout system would encourage others to unlock nodes so they too can earn tips regularly and stop hitchhiking.

Is this player a Tenno or Infested?  

Tenno = Goodfeedback

Infested = Bad feedback.

Infested dont like fire either lol

Enter in the trolls, who say everyone is a horrible person and screws everyone over.

Make alerts playable by any player, that is alert, it is like a call to all tenno from Lotus.

YES! Do this! It ends the complaints of taxis, besides bosses which happen less, and allows us to get the stuff we want from limited lime stuff they put across the system.

Enter in the trolls, who say everyone is a horrible person and screws everyone over.

Up suspicion rate of being Infested to 100.

It would take 100 players suspecting you of being Infested, to get you sent to quarantine servers.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

YES! Do this! It ends the complaints of taxis, besides bosses which happen less, and allows us to get the stuff we want from limited lime stuff they put across the system.

Where would you put an Alert tile accessable by everyone?

A general feedback system puts creds back in everyones pockets.Vets help new players unlock/play. New players give feedback. Vets get creds to help pay those high fusion costs.

New players get stuff unlocked. They help others which helps them get creds too.

It helps pay for itself.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

The problem is that almost all mid-high level players play void all day, which means nobody is playing the planets (with the exception of common farming places). It is extremely difficult to progress through the planets solo, and without anybody playing the planets very often, solo is often what players are stuck doing to progress. I would know, I had to solo Jupiter, Sedna, Phobos, and Uranus by myself (with the exception of bosses and defense missions).

Don't worry the void will be gone! Enjoy while you still can.

They need to remove the ability to taxi to something you havent unlocked or remove the lock system.

Yup. This should have been gone. Hopefully, next update will remove it for good.

Up suspicion rate of being Infested to 100.

It would take 100 players suspecting you of being Infested, to get you sent to quarantine servers.

Do you think there are less than 100 trolls on the internet per day?

Don't worry the void will be gone! Enjoy while you still can.

Yup. This should have been gone. Hopefully, next update will remove it for good.

DE already said the void is staying, but drops might be moved around.

Taxis help people, people just complain because it fills recruiting chat.