Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Square Enix Announcing New Game Today

TheErebus.

Today they will be announcing a new game: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/square-enix-to-reveal-new-game-from-western-studio/1100-6426420/

We don't know much about it other than they'll be revealing it today on their twitch. At what time? I don't know. 

The image is all they've shown us and the Project is being dubbed as "Project CPK".

I'm hopin' for a new Deus Ex.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

hmm. it's Square Enix... 90% Chance it's Final Fantasy.

i don't know why they [don't] just stop making games in that IP and just make Movies instead. way too much money spent on CGI. really overkill expensive.

seems to me like they want to make Movies, so why not actually do that.

MS pls no

let it die alredy

xD Edited by taiiat

hmm. it's Square Enix... 90% Chance it's Final Fantasy.

i don't know why they [don't] just stop making games in that IP and just make Movies instead. way too much money spent on CGI. really overkill expensive.

seems to me like they want to make Movies, so why not actually do that.

They should of just let the Final Fantasy series die with 12. However, Final fantasy XIV: ARR I must say is an amazing MMORPG, but their flagship single player games as of late have been cringe worthy. They dragged out that horrible XIII series which made my brain almost commit suicide, and I can't say i was all that impressed with the demo of FFXV. I guess we'll wait and see how the final product of FFXV is, but I can agree that they should just let it rest in peace.

-snip-

wasn't the best person to quote on that.

perhaps i gave a different impression than i expected, but uh... i know basically nothing about Final Fantasy other than the CGI budget for cutscenes is way too damn high compared to the budget for the Development of the game.

i.e. i've never played the games, because i know they're not for me.

i.e. i've never played the games, because i know they're not for me.

I've never played any of them either. 

To me, the only turn based RPGs I can tolerate and really enjoy are the SMT/Persona series.

just out of curiosity then, what does square enix mean for you guys

Edited by Mokkania

just out of curiosity then, what does square enix mean for you guys

an Eastern Publisher. like any Publisher, has N% of good IP's, and N% of not so good IP's.

i don't have a whole lot of reason to dislike Square Enix though, which i'm glad for. they aren't usually breaking new boundaries with their products, but they also don't trip and fall down 5 flights of stairs like EA, Activision, and Ubisoft often do.

they just keep to themselves, and they don't seem to do much in the ways of stupid s... .

Today they will be announcing a new game: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/square-enix-to-reveal-new-game-from-western-studio/1100-6426420/

We don't know much about it other than they'll be revealing it today on their twitch. At what time? I don't know. 

The image is all they've shown us and the Project is being dubbed as "Project CPK".

I'm hopin' for a new Deus Ex.

I really hope it's not a new Deus Ex. I really hate what they're doing to the franchise. The first one was amazing.

All you abilities require power, but now you can only use 2 before it's completely drained. Regenerating power for abilities? pfft we have magical space chocolate bars now - Human revolution.