Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did De Nerf The Drop Rate? Why?!

KomradCrunch

6 runs on Sargas Ruk - 0 orokin cells

Before the update i would get at least 3 cells. But now...

Why did you do this? Why did you make your game worse?
It makes gathering resources painful and boring. This is what i hate on 90% of free-to-play titles (you were in the 10%).

Nobody likes grinding.

NOBODY.

If you want to make rare resources rarer, redo the build costs.

15 orokin cells were painfull to get, but now impossible.
8 is reasonable for some of the best stuff in the game.

P. S. :
I'm not some noob, who got in the game yesterday. I played it for more than a year.

Edited by KomradCrunch

Buy some distillating extractors and laugh at others that are grinding hard for those rare resources.

Run other missions besides bosses if you want to get many and try to use more imagination.

More mobs = more drops. Add a nekros = even more drops. Endless missions and fast kills = 100% profit.

Edited by bluntpuffer

It makes gathering resources painful and boring. This is what i hate on 90% of free-to-play titles (you were in the 10%).

Nobody likes grinding.

NOBODY.

Doing boss runs for cells is boring and 15cells is impossible iv got a 1k+ so not impossible also people have more than that im guessing.

edit: no body likes grinding you say whats the point in playing to get everything free and handed on a plate?

Edited by WizMandem94

Rng my friend. As far as I know they did not lower drop rates, you are just getting unlucky. Every time someone can't get what they want to drop they scream about DE lowering drop rates, when it has just been foul luck. 

Tip of the day: Look for infestations on planets that drop the rare resource you need. If there is a phorid infestation kill him. He will drop and avarage of 1 rare item for every run. This is how i farm my neural sensors. If you do it fast enough you get about  1 every 3 minutes. He is easy to kill, has no invincibility or other BS stages. Just rush to him kill it and you will get 2 rare resources when it drops. And in my experience he drops it about 50% of the time.

Nobody likes grinding.

NOBODY.

P. S. :

I'm not some noob, who got in the game yesterday. I played it for more than a year.

Dude I have 37 orokin cells and that's not even trying. just go and do a few defenses over on Saturn and you will have so many of the of them you won't know what to do with them

I'm surprised no one's mentioned T3/4 defense or survival. They practically hand out 3 packs of cells like they're going out of style, and you don't even have to go all that deep into the mission to rack up what you need. You can even get prime stuff to build with your newly acquired cells to boot.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

More mobs = more drops. Add a nekros = even more drops. Endless missions and fast kills = 100% profit.

pilfering Hydroid kicked nekros from king on drop chances it gives you 4x and you can still desecrate the remains if you also have a nekros.