The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Stalker Guy...

Bazookagofer

So I have over the past months collected many marks from this fellow and many messages saying "Your actions have consequences" I just considered these were empty threats since he never reared his ugly head. Then the last 4 missions happened.

He.

Showed.

Up.

For.

Me.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Not that I have any complaints(Well one he showed up on the Ceres Alert) . I would love a chance at his weapons like the next fella. My complaint is... he isn't really challenging. I just hear his taunts. Take out my Vectis. Wait for him to spawn. After a mili second of him moving. Pop. Down he goes. Can we give him a less dramatic entrance? Pretty bad stalker if he tells you he is coming for you. I think the only warning should be the flickering lights...

So I have over the past months collected many marks from this fellow and many messages saying "Your actions have consequences" I just considered these were empty threats since he never reared his ugly head. Then the last 4 missions happened.

He.

Showed.

Up.

For.

Me.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Not that I have any complaints(Well one he showed up on the Ceres Alert) . I would love a chance at his weapons like the next fella. My complaint is... he isn't really challenging. I just hear his taunts. Take out my Vectis. Wait for him to spawn. After a mili second of him moving. Pop. Down he goes. Can we give him a less dramatic entrance? Pretty bad stalker if he tells you he is coming for you. I think the only warning should be the flickering lights...

What is the purpose of your post ?

Are you saying that you don't find him challenging?

Are you saying he isn't challenging in accordance to the meta?

Are you telling us, "W00t!!! Stalker showed 4 times in a row and I killed him all 4 times!" ?

Are you saying you want him to show up like the Manic?

You wouldn't like that very much if he did...

I saw him twice this weekend... The people he came for both got reaped sadly.

More along the lines of you had a vectis lol. If you did not have your 1 shot cannon you might find the fight just a weeee bit harder lol. He can be obscenely nasty when your trying to level new gear for MR.

Edited by Skeks

Well not duh!

You are Rhino! you are the most super effective frame against the Stalker!

Legendary for saving many allies from the Stalker!

You're kidding right?

Rhino is an awful frame. Hell, I used Limbo on him, and he died instantly. Its not the frame, its the weapons and skill of the player. If you rely on rhino to survive... then sorry, I don't like saying this, but you're being a bit of a noob

You're kidding right?

Rhino is an awful frame. Hell, I used Limbo on him, and he died instantly. Its not the frame, its the weapons and skill of the player. If you rely on rhino to survive... then sorry, I don't like saying this, but you're being a bit of a noob

Is this all you do? Talk crap about people's skill levels on the most casual game to ever exist?

What is the purpose of your post ?

Are you saying that you don't find him challenging?

Are you saying he isn't challenging in accordance to the meta?

Are you telling us, "W00t!!! Stalker showed 4 times in a row and I killed him all 4 times!" ?

Are you saying you want him to show up like the Manic?

You wouldn't like that very much if he did...

I saw him twice this weekend... The people he came for both got reaped sadly.

Expressing my opinion that the Stalker is a cool idea but the way he spawns into the map is one of the dumbest things possible.Him appearing in the open area like a buffoon and warning you ahead of time like a billion times . Any team with a brain will just surround him and the moment he can take damage they mow him down. Flickering lights should be the only warning you get. Not much of a stalker now if he proclaims to the whole world that he is stalking someone.

More along the lines of you had a vectis lol. If you did not have your 1 shot cannon you might find the fight just a weeee bit harder lol. He can be obscenely nasty when your trying to level new gear for MR.

Next time he shows up I will use my kunai then. I will probably receive a similar result. Or maybe only melee... hmm that could be actually a bit more challenging.

Stalker is challening to players not prepared with bad equipment. that's his whole point really, to get you when you are not prepared or equipped.

He should be challenging whenever he appears. Not only when you are "ill-prepared". He a mini-boss that drops some pretty good gear. How about increase his drop rate and increase his difficulty to compensate. That would be great.

You're kidding right?

No need to insult other players here. This is supposed to be a discussion about the Stalker. Not your personal opinions on a frame. If you want to give feedback on rhino we have a sub section for it on the forums.

You're kidding right?

Whoa you have problems~

It's not even about the frames even. More like the weapons~

Soon as he spawns and stands up~ I head shot him once and he sits back down~ o -o

If you still need to rely on your frame's ability to beat him then Idk man~ ;D

Whoa you have problems~

It's not even about the frames even. More like the weapons~

Soon as he spawns and stands up~ I head shot him once and he sits back down~ o -o

If you still need to rely on your frame's ability to beat him then Idk man~ ;D

Stalker feelings are hurt when you shoot him in the face. He just sits down and let out enormous *le sigh*.

*Tenno, you all are mean sons of (/$/#$%*

Expressing my opinion that the Stalker is a cool idea but the way he spawns into the map is one of the dumbest things possible.Him appearing in the open area like a buffoon and warning you ahead of time like a billion times . Any team with a brain will just surround him and the moment he can take damage they mow him down. Flickering lights should be the only warning you get. Not much of a stalker now if he proclaims to the whole world that he is stalking someone.

He used to do a version of this actually...

He'd show up out of sight of the player and fast walk up using either Dread or Braton/Despair depending on his distance to you.

Slash Dash once in direct line and hit with a charged Hate

Or...

Teleport and Hit with a charged Hate.

Later...

It was strip all defensive powers and do the same stuff

Still later...

It was do all of the above while mixing in Pulls or Absorb.

Fun times.

Each iteration changed because People complained he was too easy and then complained because he was too hard to them after the changes got made.

Every...

Single...

Time.

As long as Stalker is completing a certain percentage of his marks, it's all good.

You may want him to be a viable threat to you, but he already is a viable threat to others.

Simply put, your claim to make him more dangerous will be countered by claims from many more calling on him to be made less so.

It's just another reason why the game needs different difficulty settings, imo.

He'd show up out of sight of the player and fast walk up using either Dread or Braton/Despair depending on his distance to you.

Or...

Later...

Still later...

Fun times.

Each iteration changed because People complained he was too easy and then complained because he was too hard to them after the changes got made.

Every...

Single...

Time.

As long as Stalker is completing a certain percentage of his marks, it's all good.

You may want him to be a viable threat to you, but he already is a viable threat to others.

Simply put, your claim to make him more dangerous will be countered by claims from many more calling on him to be made less so.

I really hope they change his intro to something less telegraphed. I want him to pop up and nearly give a heart attack with his appearance. No slow kneel-to-stand animation.

Or...

Later...

Still later...

Fun times.

Every...

Single...

Time.

IMHO, the stalker should scale off of the equipment you are currently using. Therefore if you are using unranked gear/ unformad he will still be challenging  but not impossible. If you are using a full forma Boltor Prime and a hate or something he will scale accordingly so he remains challenging. As of now he is hard for newer players or players leveling equipment but pretty easy for people with decent gear.