Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gun Kata,grammaton Cleric,mesa

Razer_Angel21

So,I was just wondering...since Mesa is doing some gun kata stuff (refer to movie equilibrium as to why I said Mesa's ultimate ability is just like how the Grammaton Cleric there uses guns) maybe she should atleast get some percent chance for shots fired towards her to miss?Like dodge chance or something since gun kata basically is dodging while firing at the correct angles,I know gun kata projectile trajectory perception is fictional but this is still a game right?So,what do you think on making those dodgey poses actually do some dodging?

So,I was just wondering...since Mesa is doing some gun kata stuff (refer to movie equilibrium as to why I said Mesa's ultimate ability is just like how the Grammaton Cleric there uses guns) maybe she should atleast get some percent chance for shots fired towards her to miss?Like dodge chance or something since gun kata basically is dodging while firing at the correct angles,I know gun kata projectile trajectory perception is fictional but this is still a game right?So,what do you think on making those dodgey poses actually do some dodging?

You mean like Shatter Shield?

If the shots don't connect with her, they should miss.

But I don't think she should have a chance to dodge them outright.

The point of it is that you mow down enemies and look really cool, at the cost of mobility and defense.

Yes,but the hitbox seems to be just standing.Example is an Ancient's hand hitting your head and Mesa does the lunging animation on Peacemaker.Visually you are not hit but it still damages you.Maybe a tweaking to hitbox on animations would do.

No,dodge chance isn't equivalent to reduction.I mean like,you actually dodge the bullet?Get it?Watch Gun Kata videos,everyone knows it's fictional but that's what Mesa's ulti does,gun kata.

Its a game. SS is basically what you're asking for conceptually. 

You dont want Mesa to take as much damage while in PM. You're idea is to give her a dodge chance, DEs idea is to give her SS, and it cost energy.

You dont want Mesa to take as much damage while in PM. You're idea is to give her a dodge chance, DEs idea is to give her SS, and it cost energy.

95 percent reduction is never equal to a chance of negation.What I'm saying is that no matter what animation you are in while in Peacemaker your hitbox seems to be the last pose your warframe has before casting it--slide,crouch,standing.

What I'm trying to say is that,Mesa's Shatter Shield is indeed better than dodge chance at times,but come on.The poses are cool and all but give ti some meaning,like you actually could dodge a bullet coming to your head when you are doing the lunging animation in Peacemaker.