Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

Library room.
Here players could go to replay events and quests, both in groups and solo.

The room also dubbles as a lore storage, perhaps containing history of your clan?
It would be awesome if DE could make small "lore drops" in game other than the Cephalon in-ya-face Simaris that could drop randomly.
Pieces gathered could be put together and studdied in the Library opening up either tech for the research labs, like mods, weapons etc. (like the whole clan collecting pieces for a bp)
or they could open up small quests, hints leading to a key-map. Gather lore to unlock the mission - build the key and go.

The Library also ties in with my previous post and could be a offline-room where people worked to make progress in translating the lore stuff.

If DE are successful in creating those community-based dedicated servers it would be nice to have an option to create a dojo one, maybe you as a player could set an option to spawn in the dojo?

Edited by Lactamid

I have been thinking a gallery, for fashion frams and stuff on sale.

A HUGE IDEA the possibility to attach another dojo from a clan which is within the same alliance, wouldnt that be cool??

i dont wanna sound lazy or anything, and idk if its been suggested before, but i just had a terrible  pain searching my inventory for set parts when doing a set trade, maybe a sets option that highlights only when you have a complete set and would just throw the items needed to complete said set into the trade window?

Edited by (XB1)josh11770

22 hours ago, Btabc said:

More rooms, always a plus! ?

+1 on this one!  love the idea of having a lose lunaro ball for a quick pickup game!

Surprised this isn't already in place!  I'd pay 50k credits for this with a 5k building price.  still worth it! 

It's already 30k creds, 15k for the BP, 15k for manufacture. I think a more balanced split would be 100k for the reusable BP, and 20-25k for each manufacture. Same as the Orokin Cell BP.

4 hours ago, cromignon said:

It's already 30k creds, 15k for the BP, 15k for manufacture. I think a more balanced split would be 100k for the reusable BP, and 20-25k for each manufacture. Same as the Orokin Cell BP.

I was thinking that as well, but didn't know if it would be too steep of a price so I changed it to half of what I was thinking about (100k). I still would pay for that, Orokin cells and even a reactor!  Again, great idea!

5 hours ago, -Ba-ikebothun said:

the first 2 i find absolutely necessary.

Interesting ideas!  What if once we complete a mission started from our dojo's a portion of the resources (Alloy Plates, Circuits, credits, etc...) would go directly to our clan vault?!  So if our taxes on our clan are at 10%, then the 10% would be taken from all rewards?  

In my clan I put aside a portion of the dojo so that everyone could build their own garden room and decorate it, everyone really liked the idea but the gardens are really limited so either more small gardens or itd be cool just to have some kind of tenno style break room or rest area they could have maybe throw in a tv I dont know.

There's so many dojo feedbacks, but i think this is the one will give us to advance, because so many feedbacks, and if this post archieve more than 10k views, i guess steve will be working too on dojos now.

Archievement: Almost to 8,000 views!

Current:7,98X

keep going and spread the message that we can't just let the dojos grab more dust

9c177b534a883413a84552e301a31f92.jpg

s_a_gp.gif

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix

I know the DE was planning on making some kind of living quarters in the orbiter at some point, but I think they should allow clan members to build apartments in the dojos that are larger than the one in the orbiter and could be colored, themed, and decorated how they want to. Allow operators to walk around and keep their warframe in the barracks. Access to the apartments should be done using the transporter pad so that moon clans don't see players building a thousand apartments in their dojos. Give players an option to log-in from the dojo instead of the orbiter. A couple other things that would be nice would be an aesthetic room for growing food and a kennel for breeding wild kubrows. On one of the Cephalon Corydon posts someone had asked why the kubrows needed gene stabilizers. The response had been that there wasn't enough space and time to traditionally try to breed and domesticate wild kubrows so they just forced the kubrow genetics in a way that the kubrow DNA was unstable. It would be nice to have a kennel in the dojo where players could use more complex breeding mechanics to over time recreate kubrow strains that don't need gene stabilizers. I love breeding mechanics in games and I was disappointed when the DE removed them from the normal kubrows. I imagine some people would also like a means of getting the grineer themed drahks and hyekkas.

Edited by RitualShark

1 hour ago, RitualShark said:

I know the DE was planning on making some kind of living quarters in the orbiter at some point, but I think they should allow clan members to build apartments in the dojos that are larger than the one in the orbiter and could be colored, themed, and decorated how they want to. Allow operators to walk around and keep their warframe in the barracks. Access to the apartments should be done using the transporter pad so that moon clans don't see players building a thousand apartments in their dojos. Give players an option to log-in from the dojo instead of the orbiter. A couple other things that would be nice would be an aesthetic room for growing food and a kennel for breeding wild kubrows. On one of the Cephalon Corydon posts someone had asked why the kubrows needed gene stabilizers. The response had been that there wasn't enough space and time to traditionally try to breed and domesticate wild kubrows so they just forced the kubrow genetics in a way that the kubrow DNA was unstable. It would be nice to have a kennel in the dojo where players could use more complex breeding mechanics to over time recreate kubrow strains that don't need gene stabilizers. I love breeding mechanics in games and I was disappointed when the DE removed them from the normal kubrows. I imagine some people would also like a means of getting the grineer themed drahks and hyekkas.

Living quarters would be AMAZING for our liset AND Dojo!!!!  

Also, I've made a thread about Kavats and Kubrows as a feedback check it out and let me know what you feel about it:

Unfortunately I do not see DE getting rid of stabilizers anytime soon, but the whole thought that our Kubrows and Kavats degenerating is "dumb" to me, especially since in the game grineer have found a way to stop themselves from dying (or from what I've been told).  I like having the "space and time" to domesticate our own without having a need for our dogs and cats die!  I've also asked DE to please make an exception for pups and kittens to NOT degrade/die (since we make them aesthetic on our lisets), but haven't heard anything yet.  SO I guess I'll put this thread out there for those who would like to read it.  The Dojo is a place to get ALL sorts of things for ourselves, and having a way to get a genetics lab (ooh, that'd be another good idea) to research something TO STOP our dogs and cats from dying would be GREATLY appreciated/needed.  

So I'd like to say I'd like a genetics lab that'll help us research a way to stop DNA Degeneration!  Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?! 

EDIT: I might even attempt to "draw" a Genetic Lab and a Kubrow/Kavat den/room (it's gotten me excited to think about this)!  I've also expanded on the thought of a room for Kubrows and Kavats that could potentially HELP with making our dogs and cats "immune" from DNA degrading.  What if there was a giant "incubator" that we have to place our Kubrow's and Kavats in (could be a few different ones or just two different ones, one for a dog and one for a cat) and have them stay there for a period of time (could be 24-48 hours) so that their cells could be stable?  It's a interesting idea and the only way we could access the permanent DNA structure is by researching it (from the genetics lab).  We'd have the ability to use this on MULTIPLE pets, but you'd still have to pay to use the incubator.

Edited by Btabc
Expanding on previous thought

3 hours ago, Btabc said:

Living quarters would be AMAZING for our liset AND Dojo!!!!  

Also, I've made a thread about Kavats and Kubrows as a feedback check it out and let me know what you feel about it:

Unfortunately I do not see DE getting rid of stabilizers anytime soon, but the whole thought that our Kubrows and Kavats degenerating is "dumb" to me, especially since in the game grineer have found a way to stop themselves from dying (or from what I've been told).  I like having the "space and time" to domesticate our own without having a need for our dogs and cats die!  I've also asked DE to please make an exception for pups and kittens to NOT degrade/die (since we make them aesthetic on our lisets), but haven't heard anything yet.  SO I guess I'll put this thread out there for those who would like to read it.  The Dojo is a place to get ALL sorts of things for ourselves, and having a way to get a genetics lab (ooh, that'd be another good idea) to research something TO STOP our dogs and cats from dying would be GREATLY appreciated/needed.  

So I'd like to say I'd like a genetics lab that'll help us research a way to stop DNA Degeneration!  Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?! 

EDIT: I might even attempt to "draw" a Genetic Lab and a Kubrow/Kavat den/room (it's gotten me excited to think about this)!  I've also expanded on the thought of a room for Kubrows and Kavats that could potentially HELP with making our dogs and cats "immune" from DNA degrading.  What if there was a giant "incubator" that we have to place our Kubrow's and Kavats in (could be a few different ones or just two different ones, one for a dog and one for a cat) and have them stay there for a period of time (could be 24-48 hours) so that their cells could be stable?  It's a interesting idea and the only way we could access the permanent DNA structure is by researching it (from the genetics lab).  We'd have the ability to use this on MULTIPLE pets, but you'd still have to pay to use the incubator.

Cephalon Cordylon written by Adam [DE]

Kao-Snake asks: Why is DNA of the Kubrows degenerating all the time? Earth's Kubrows don't have that problem.

While certainly deadly in their own right, the feral Kubrow of Earth have adapted themselves to their environment over generations of breeding and slow genetic refinement. Although the ideal behaviors and characteristics for a loyal companion still lay within their DNA, forcibly surfacing such traits does come with considerable risk.

While breeding Kubrow in a manner that would reduce genetic deterioration is entirely possible, the amount of time needed for selective breeding would take years if done 'traditionally'.

A Companion Genetics Lab is a good idea. Years of kennel breeding would be too long. Maybe a more gradual breeding process involving research and wild kubrow samples? Multiple research tiers for greater genetic stability and different kubrow/kavats breeds maybe even a couple exclusive to clan research?

10 hours ago, RitualShark said:

Cephalon Cordylon written by Adam [DE]

Kao-Snake asks: Why is DNA of the Kubrows degenerating all the time? Earth's Kubrows don't have that problem.

While certainly deadly in their own right, the feral Kubrow of Earth have adapted themselves to their environment over generations of breeding and slow genetic refinement. Although the ideal behaviors and characteristics for a loyal companion still lay within their DNA, forcibly surfacing such traits does come with considerable risk.

While breeding Kubrow in a manner that would reduce genetic deterioration is entirely possible, the amount of time needed for selective breeding would take years if done 'traditionally'.

A Companion Genetics Lab is a good idea. Years of kennel breeding would be too long. Maybe a more gradual breeding process involving research and wild kubrow samples? Multiple research tiers for greater genetic stability and different kubrow/kavats breeds maybe even a couple exclusive to clan research?

Oh, I didn't know that was done by [DE] Adam?!  It does make sense that force-ably breeding them comes with risks, but there NEEDS to be a alternative for NOT having to worry about DNA of a animal, regardless of the type (possibly for the future).  It'd be interested to see how DE feels about the idea of having a genetics lab that can research BOTH ways of "finding a cure" to DNA deterioration AND possibly a "cheaper" method of Stabilizers (we could put more use to those plants we scan on Earth, rather than restores and such).  I would LOVE THIS ROOM and have already begun getting a draft of the room myself :D.  I was thinking of two possibilities:

1st: Splitting the "multi" room up into two separate rooms.  One for Kubrows and One for Kavats, but I'm not too sold on this one so I move to the next one...

2nd: Make the room BIGGER than most rooms, but smaller than the Observatory.  I was thinking something the size of the "Temple of Honor", but slightly bigger with two different incubator chambers one for a Kubrow and one for a Kavat.  You get components from the genetics lab (separate room), and take that research back to the lab, put your kubrow/kavat inside their respective chamber and add the DNA you've acquired (by scanning Kavats and Kubrows).  You'll also be shown a success rate, which DOES go up, but it could take multiple tries for the DNA deterioration process to be halted indefinitely.  

The method I was coming up with in my thread was to keep the things that already existed, but thinking about it now would STILL make them exist (since you'd need them for those kubrows/kavats that the DNA halting process didn't work for the first time), as well as you'd still need them for those kubrows/kavats that you've just matured.  

Another option would be to expand the orokin lab. It already has a tank with an orokin era kubrow in it. Plus the orokin were so good with their biotech, it could be considered orokin tech. Somebody else came up with this idea.

4 hours ago, RitualShark said:

Another option would be to expand the orokin lab. It already has a tank with an orokin era kubrow in it. Plus the orokin were so good with their biotech, it could be considered orokin tech. Somebody else came up with this idea.

Sketching something similar to this to be honest lol.  Gives me a better idea however, thanks for the suggestion ?

Something I'd kinda want to see is Dojo Raids. Like one dojo is able to attack another dojo or something. Would make for making more structually complicated dojos rather than working on more space efficient dojo to get everyone where they need to go for things the fastest.  

GIVE THIS MAN A COOKIE! Fully agree with most of your ideas. Got a small fix here i would like to add.
The Obstacle Course should be a none ability, nor passive or mod zone, where the movespeed is always 1.00 no matter the frame. Untill now you have just used zephyr to fly across the map and not doing the obsticals... OH! Maybe put a barrier up along the way, where you fail if you touch it, to insure nothing like that happens

Does anyone know if who gives contributions to development ever reached the stage of being on a list of who contributed what ?

I have been with the Obsidean Seekers for a long time and contributed a ton of stuff, but I do feel that there are a lot of shirkers around leaving it to the few of us who are always giving.

1. Clan contracts ( post missions that give the clan a percentage of the resources)
  2. Tenno thrones/ chairs ( lore described dojos as palaces so why not
  3. a cosmetic store (sells syannadas and sigils of with the clan emblem and if possible a pattern designed on the website)
  4. upgrade current room designs if the player wants
  5. clan specific quest
  6. Alliance rooms

On 7/17/2016 at 9:24 PM, DTMob said:

I dont want this topic to die lol... It has great ideas for dojos!!

That it does, thanks to everyone that has contributed! I really need to update the OP with new stuff. So in news, it seems they will be working on a dojo music box of sorts from a contest at Tennocon. So we will have something come our way soon(TM. Right now though, I'd take a dojo refresh if anything.

Kavat scratching posts anyone? lol