Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

12 minutes ago, ZanzabarAloplop said:

What if you could use the codex scanner to scan misc. objects in missions and then when you get enough scans you could use them as decorations in the dojo.

This would be great and would fall in line with a few ideas I'm coming up with on "finding a cure" for DNA degrading!

Dojo Advanced Simulacrum

After the Dojo Squad formation request

I'd like a dead end room so a squad can enter the Simulacrum type environment to test 4 man team compositions and strategy in a larger test area partially roofed for testing purposes. For this new Simulacrum a Dojo Scanner that all members could use to scan targets could be used or a new Data Request option from Simaris could be implemented. Someone probably could come up with a better option.

22 hours ago, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

I've got an idea that hasn't been done before: a music player!

This would enable the Warlord to import his or her music files from ITunes, etc. and either create a cycled playlist for the dojo, or attach a certain music file to a certain room. The songs I would import would be my Adiemus music.

I don't know if this would be possible or not, but I do remember that in a previous episode of a Dev Stream they mentioned music players along with fan concepts.  It'd be neat to have personal music imported, but I don't know if they can with copyright laws and such (since DE makes money from this game)?!  However if you remake the song it should be fine.

1 hour ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Corpus and Infested statutes 

More statues are always welcome/needed! :D

On 8/22/2016 at 0:21 AM, (PS4)NinjaOfRage said:

Lunaro room /option for dojo? I know its a conclave node but it seems soo perfect for you and your clan mates to just chill around and play with lol

On 8/22/2016 at 0:21 AM, (PS4)NinjaOfRage said:

Lunaro room /option for dojo? I know its a conclave node but it seems soo perfect for you and your clan mates to just chill around and play with lol

These would be great to see!  It'd be neat to have a few rooms like this that could probably be a HUGE room like the obstacle course room that can "transform" into different rooms for different purposes!

On 8/15/2016 at 11:16 PM, (XB1)DarwinsPlanB said:

There are a few things I'd like to see; 

The codex becoming a clan database pulling from member's scans and mod collection. Put an interactive console in the oracle room to view information and gaps therein as a goal to work towards. End result is a trophy buildable in the HoH. 

Be able to change textures and/or colors of areas not affected by polychrome(decorations, banners,Floors). I know I can't be the only person mad about coloring everything and still having a grey floor.

I love the idea of having a trophy that's dedicated towards scanned targets!  This is a great idea along with having different textures for walls, floors and such!

On 8/16/2016 at 8:31 AM, Shifty_Shuffler said:

Not sure if this has been suggested, but it would be nice if we could turn unused doorways into windows/shrines/fish tanks or anything more visually appealing than an unused door.

This... I love it!!!!  I hate dead end corridors and there's not enough windows or anything to liven up our dojos!  It would be neat if we scanned windows on ships (from the corpus tilesets) that we could "craft" and place.  My great halls and such feel TOO empty and this would make it feel more open!

Definitely more rooms. As a clan leader myself , I really like the idea of making the game for those in a clan more clan oriented , more launch points for missions in dojos , integrating squads , perhaps a room that acts as a hanger that we can call our ships too. More immersion. Perhaps bringing back older room designs as well , some of the early dojo rooms are very beautiful and I wouldn't mind having those back again.

Also really really want , and its something my clan members have been wanting badly , is a dueling room for more then two people at a time to fight in , a sort of , battle royale room , or perhaps something the size of the parkour room for simulated team fights.

Also , another thought on the dueling room , perhaps a means to restrict prior to a fight some weapons , like say , you want to have a tourny , just excals and skanas , you would have to meet those requirements before being permitted into the duel. I tend to run tourny's alot in my clan , and I give out mods , various things people find useful and want , like lifestrike ect , it would be nice if one could have more control over the system and make it more equitable. Like how conclave used to work.

one important thing we need is a way to get rid of inactive leaders in the clan - even with the same rank they can't be removed or demoted. something like a majority decision would be a good way to deal with this problem.

an other thing that comes in mind is a better clan-log - things about who donated what, started research, spend their time to decorate the dojo, invited/kicked players or demoted/promoted members. the current log is a bit to less-informative for bigger clans.

of the suggestions so far, the only one i dislike is changing the observatory. i personally like the room, however i do agree there could be a room for navigation, just maybe seperate?

and maybe along with this perhaps maybe not costing a forma for every single room? maybe soe of the bigger ones, but a hallway? or a reactor? stuff like that. and aybe researching multiple color pigments all at once, or them not being tied to rare randomly appearing enemies like the zanuka hunter or the stalker. theyre hard enough to get ahold of and then beat just for thier drops, let alone pigments.  (10 frigging pigment from Zanuka in order to get the only shade of purple available to dojos is just mean DX)

though i do agree with changing it to an alternate pathing system, since in order to rearrange a single room in the dojo (or change a hallway) i have to delete like 3 rooms first

and speaking of the clan emblem, can we change its cost to credits? it already costs 150 plat to upload, why must it be 30 plat for if any clan members wanna equip the damn thing?

and thats all i can think of for now...

On 31.8.2016 at 3:16 PM, Tidgem said:

Can we have a "Edit Decoration" hot key?

Going throught the menu and clicking 3 different things to donate 1 component to 50 odd things is very strenuous -_- Please? :D

indeed, that is one of the most annoying thing indecorating that let me not wanting decorate the dojo.

The two things I want to see asap in the Dojo are:

Clan stats - Keeping track of who contributes to the dojo researches as well as recruiting would help our clan a lot. We do giveaways periodically based on RNG, but this system would actually make it so that the most worthy would receive a Frost Prime and not some dude that barely shows up.

Market Room / Auction Room - A room where (based on MR) you can place items for sale or trade to the general public instead of having to waste time in the Trade Chat. 

On 8/31/2016 at 5:33 AM, (XB1)ForsakenMoon13 said:

of the suggestions so far, the only one i dislike is changing the observatory. i personally like the room, however i do agree there could be a room for navigation, just maybe seperate?

and maybe along with this perhaps maybe not costing a forma for every single room? maybe soe of the bigger ones, but a hallway? or a reactor? stuff like that. and aybe researching multiple color pigments all at once, or them not being tied to rare randomly appearing enemies like the zanuka hunter or the stalker. theyre hard enough to get ahold of and then beat just for thier drops, let alone pigments.  (10 frigging pigment from Zanuka in order to get the only shade of purple available to dojos is just mean DX)

though i do agree with changing it to an alternate pathing system, since in order to rearrange a single room in the dojo (or change a hallway) i have to delete like 3 rooms first

and speaking of the clan emblem, can we change its cost to credits? it already costs 150 plat to upload, why must it be 30 plat for if any clan members wanna equip the damn thing?

and thats all i can think of for now...

I agree on the fact that EVERY room shouldn't require a forma.  I'm right there with you and the reason I don't have that many "hallways" in my dojo is because each room requires a forma (even though I've noticed it's a LITTLE easier to obtain them now for some reason?!) so I've got mine limited to the bare necessities.  I can see where different labs would require a forma, but "+, L, straight and extended straight hallways" should NOT need forma, but instead more salvage (since that's the metal we need).

Also... I agree on the clan badge being changed to credits.  I hate how I personally have to fork over 150 plat and then an extra 30 to get the badge (since I am my clans warlord).  I guess it's all just a money maker?

As for rooms... I agree as well.  

If we've got space somewhere else (meaning if the room fits in another spot) I think we should be able to move the rooms, but only so many every 24 hours (that way it's less stress on DE's servers and other peoples computers).  So if we're moving a room I also feel that it should enter a "building" type phase where we can't use the room for a certain amount of time.  It doesn't have to be 24 hours, but a small amount of downtime in order to have a room moved I think is acceptable?

So. I skimmed through, forgive me if this was mentioned...

the Oracle room. Waste of space. Useless. Soooo...

Maybe have the Oracle speed up research in a single lab? Maybe have the option to increase the research cost, in exchange for faster research?

Or Maybe the Oracle can help you increase damage against certain enemies? think of it like a Favored Enemy class feature for a D&D Ranger.

Go to the Oracle, put in some resources (Maybe data acquired via codex scans), and you can receive a booster, letting you do extra damage to that enemy/enemy type/enemy faction and/or reduce damage from them?

I mean, it'd fit. Oracles tell you the future or give you hidden information. so why not have the Oracle room give you information on how best to slaughter your enemies?

Also, for something I DID see: I saw earlier today, on Larunda Relay, about turning the Observatory into a Mission Control. I see a mention here for that, but why not have the Observatory double as one? give it something to do BESIDES look awesome?

32 minutes ago, (XB1)SadMR TOLKIEN said:

It would be nice if we could access the inventory without having to go into the trade window. Also be nice if we could change warframes in the dojo, for the purpose of dueling and obstacle course.

and for non utility purposes, such as Fashion Frame. A new player showed up and was curious as to what Frames everyone had. so everyone had to constantly go back and forth.

6 hours ago, (XB1)DarwinsPlanB said:

What if Baro showed up with event keys researchable in the Tenno or Orokin Lab? Give newer clans a chance to play old events or older clans get a better score. They could offer the same trophies but with a different base color to signify it wasnt the original attempt or event. Scoring would not be reflected in leaderboards and could still give newer players or players who couldnt play the event a chance at event mods and blue prints. Darvo and Meera could show up with researchable colors, decorations or decoration cap boosters. Just require building a special room in the dojo

Or...repurpose the Oracle for this exact purpose?