Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

Do-Over Button- Will Refund all (or, charge a convenience fee dealt by a percentage of all resources previously used) and deconstruct the entire dojo Leaving an empty canvas to start over. (Will take time, depending on how many rooms and decorations exist)

Reimagined Decoration placement/editing-The problem: Having to press escape, then go to edit/place/polychrome is kind of annoying especialy with the movement associated with going in and out of the menu.The solution: An option to assign a key to get to that menu specifically, One step further multiple options to pull up the decorations menu and editing mode. Only usable when inside the dojo.

Spawn pads- The problem: Having a Grandest clan hall, then having people spawn on the bottom level like peasants. The solution: The ability to place down special pads (I imagine these pads looking like smaller versions of floor medallions)  inside rooms marked as spawn location. Max 4-8 pads

GOOD GOD RESOURCE TREASURY- The problem: PLEASE The soulution: JUST DO IT

Edited by Strk9

Decoration idea: I would like to put Tenno suits of armor out on display in the dojo. Using the parts for the warframe as resources of course. Think it would be a wonderful addition to the dojo.

Plus, it would be a great use of extra part blueprints from boss grinds

Edited by TheBigGareBear
Addendum

More decorations to our Dojos, to make them more lively, namely decorations from RELAYS and few others that are integrated into Dojo˙s rooms as a part of the room.. Here are some examples.

These lamps look cool, would be sweet if you could have those as a single decoration you can put anywhere! 

Also, their color of the light could be changed by changing the color of the light of the room.

Put those glowing rings, TRON style around other floor medallions we already have as usable decorations or make new ones. Changing the light of the rings around the floor medallions would also change according to the room˙s light color we pick.

LdCAjE0.jpg

Allow us to use THIS style of planters instead of just having plain bushes, it looks okay as it is in the gardens, but having a bush or a tree growing out of nowhere, basically let´s call it "concrete " floors in MOST of the rooms is stupid, no offense. Bushes and trees NEED planters.

8lmGyb5.jpg

Same as stated above, size of the planter would vary according to tree size, or whole decoration in general. This way we can put trees in our Dojos even in rooms that aren´t GARDENS. Plus, it looks super cool.

kdMDQC4.jpg

Another fine example of a tree planter that makes sense. Color at the bottom of the planter could be changed according to room´s light color.

aHeVNCK.jpg

I don´t know what this is, but it looks beyond cool. 

YN8yNGK.jpg

These lamps, or kind of lanterns if you can call them, an awesome addition to the Decoration´s list.

oIgwxiG.jpg

More planter styles, albeit a bit shallow, but the trees and bushes aren´t growing out of nowhere. Also, let us use these as new decorations as well. Specifically a combination of trees and bushes together as ONE single decoration.

Bj4f1VP.jpg

Finally, I cannot tell you how cool these orbs or whatever they are would look in our Dojos. Color of the orbs would depend on the room´s light as well as stated above for other lights.

oagMej5.jpg

ALL IN ALL, there are TONS of unused decorations from both our Dojos and Relays you guys could implement into our Dojo´s Decoration list.

Creativity is there, but I am not sure why this hasn´t been done before, there are tons of us who would gladly spend plat and resources into these. MAKE IT HAPPEN DE!!! <3

12 minutes ago, Zealotux said:

More decorations to our Dojos, to make them more lively, namely decorations from RELAYS and few others that are integrated into Dojo˙s rooms as a part of the room.. Here are some examples.

These lamps look cool, would be sweet if you could have those as a single decoration you can put anywhere! 

Also, their color of the light could be changed by changing the color of the light of the room.

Put those glowing rings, TRON style around other floor medallions we already have as usable decorations or make new ones. Changing the light of the rings around the floor medallions would also change according to the room˙s light color we pick.

LdCAjE0.jpg

Allow us to use THIS style of planters instead of just having plain bushes, it looks okay as it is in the gardens, but having a bush or a tree growing out of nowhere, basically let´s call it "concrete " floors in MOST of the rooms is stupid, no offense. Bushes and trees NEED planters.

8lmGyb5.jpg

Same as stated above, size of the planter would vary according to tree size, or whole decoration in general. This way we can put trees in our Dojos even in rooms that aren´t GARDENS. Plus, it looks super cool.

kdMDQC4.jpg

Another fine example of a tree planter that makes sense. Color at the bottom of the planter could be changed according to room´s light color.

aHeVNCK.jpg

I don´t know what this is, but it looks beyond cool. 

YN8yNGK.jpg

These lamps, or kind of lanterns if you can call them, an awesome addition to the Decoration´s list.

oIgwxiG.jpg

More planter styles, albeit a bit shallow, but the trees and bushes aren´t growing out of nowhere. Also, let us use these as new decorations as well. Specifically a combination of trees and bushes together as ONE single decoration.

Bj4f1VP.jpg

Finally, I cannot tell you how cool these orbs or whatever they are would look in our Dojos. Color of the orbs would depend on the room´s light as well as stated above for other lights.

oagMej5.jpg

ALL IN ALL, there are TONS of unused decorations from both our Dojos and Relays you guys could implement into our Dojo´s Decoration list.

Creativity is there, but I am not sure why this hasn´t been done before, there are tons of us who would gladly spend plat and resources into these. MAKE IT HAPPEN DE!!! <3

+1, Great ideas man!  I for one would love to have new decorations like this.  And if its already in the relay, how hard could it be to implement them as decorations in the dojo?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

+1, Great ideas man!  I for one would love to have new decorations like this.  And if its already in the relay, how hard could it be to implement them as decorations in the dojo?

Thank you my friend! I will post more examples later of new potential decorations that could be used.

There is a whole lot of unused decorations even from our own Dojo and Relays that could be implemented into our Dojos.

Also, please DE, increase the decorations LIMIT for each room.

I really like a lot of the ideas presented here and I actually made a thread about a few of mine, but I'll post it here as well :)

"

I don't post a lot of things for dojo, but I do have a few things that I'd like to see added.  There are a few other threads that have a lot of GREAT ideas and I love them to be honest!  

A few things I'd like to see would be a hangar.  I love the idea of having a hangar in my dojo!  I'm tired of having a "spawn room" and not a dedicated hangar (this could be upgradeable to see more than 5 or so ships or just gets bigger with the size of the clan itself?).  I know it's not a necessity, but it'll make it feel more like actual space dojo having some sort of hangar that ships can dock at.  It's a little odd how I just "pop" into my "dedicated spawn room", but then again that might just be me?  The hangar could also be used for future expanding for something similar to Archwing obstacle course?  

I have heard a few ideas about having dojos being able to be under attack, but if this were to be implemented then I'd ask for a "opt out" or a "neutral" option to where it wouldn't get attacked.  Sort of like conclave where it's voluntary, you can do it if you want, but you don't have to if you don't want to.  If you do, the rewards SHOULD be good (that way it's not just something to do, it'll entice you to WANT to try and participate).  However if you do participate and you fail to fend off the attacks of grineer, corpus ... etc... you shouldn't be too badly penalized for it (that way it's not something that you just forget about and don't want to do altogether) so probably a hour of "downtime" for your dojo's defenses to kick in and for the attacking forces to leave?

Another room could be something like an aquarium?  Also... more windows please?!  I love different rooms (especially the observatory) that have a "view".  I made a solar rail room which I hoped would be open, but isn't so that's a little disappointing.  More themed rooms would be great!

I've also discussed a few ideas for decorations.  I'm part of a small clan (my other clan mates aren't all on at the same time) and I walk around aimlessly with nothing to look at besides decor that I've placed and it feels "empty" to me.  So what I would suggest is something along the lines of specters (like the ones we craft) that either stand still or walk around a little (like you see everywhere in the relays).  Each faction could have a "dojo specter" that would also represent the faction that you or your clan mates represent (if they've got permission to add decor).  They wouldn't have to do much, just something that makes the dojo feel a little more "alive" than it currently is.  Yes I realize that I could just join another clan that's got more people to it, but I just like the fact it's the clan that I started with my friends.  I've "invited" others to my clan, but that didn't work out so well... so they left.  I would REALLY like to see some more TYPES of decoration.

A lot of these things would really make me WANT to spend more money on (especially more rooms for the Forma or even head to the void to get BP's).  "

12 minutes ago, Btabc said:

I really like a lot of the ideas presented here and I actually made a thread about a few of mine, but I'll post it here as well :)

"

I don't post a lot of things for dojo, but I do have a few things that I'd like to see added.  There are a few other threads that have a lot of GREAT ideas and I love them to be honest!  

A few things I'd like to see would be a hangar.  I love the idea of having a hangar in my dojo!  I'm tired of having a "spawn room" and not a dedicated hangar (this could be upgradeable to see more than 5 or so ships or just gets bigger with the size of the clan itself?).  I know it's not a necessity, but it'll make it feel more like actual space dojo having some sort of hangar that ships can dock at.  It's a little odd how I just "pop" into my "dedicated spawn room", but then again that might just be me?  The hangar could also be used for future expanding for something similar to Archwing obstacle course?  

I have heard a few ideas about having dojos being able to be under attack, but if this were to be implemented then I'd ask for a "opt out" or a "neutral" option to where it wouldn't get attacked.  Sort of like conclave where it's voluntary, you can do it if you want, but you don't have to if you don't want to.  If you do, the rewards SHOULD be good (that way it's not just something to do, it'll entice you to WANT to try and participate).  However if you do participate and you fail to fend off the attacks of grineer, corpus ... etc... you shouldn't be too badly penalized for it (that way it's not something that you just forget about and don't want to do altogether) so probably a hour of "downtime" for your dojo's defenses to kick in and for the attacking forces to leave?

Another room could be something like an aquarium?  Also... more windows please?!  I love different rooms (especially the observatory) that have a "view".  I made a solar rail room which I hoped would be open, but isn't so that's a little disappointing.  More themed rooms would be great!

I've also discussed a few ideas for decorations.  I'm part of a small clan (my other clan mates aren't all on at the same time) and I walk around aimlessly with nothing to look at besides decor that I've placed and it feels "empty" to me.  So what I would suggest is something along the lines of specters (like the ones we craft) that either stand still or walk around a little (like you see everywhere in the relays).  Each faction could have a "dojo specter" that would also represent the faction that you or your clan mates represent (if they've got permission to add decor).  They wouldn't have to do much, just something that makes the dojo feel a little more "alive" than it currently is.  Yes I realize that I could just join another clan that's got more people to it, but I just like the fact it's the clan that I started with my friends.  I've "invited" others to my clan, but that didn't work out so well... so they left.  I would REALLY like to see some more TYPES of decoration.

A lot of these things would really make me WANT to spend more money on (especially more rooms for the Forma or even head to the void to get BP's).  "

Nice ideas. A hangar as a spawning point in the dojo would be cool. Maybe have random ships docked in same as in clan showcase every time you open it. Different people every time.

More windows definitely. I really really like the observatory and it makes me sad it is the only room with such a great view. More rooms as well, this has been long overdue, we are stuck with few functional rooms such as labs and few decorative ones.

About the making the dojo more lively, not sure if I suggested this before, specters walking around would be cool, also, if you could put NPCS from the Relay into the Dojo. Guards, Syndicates NPCS, maybe some you could trade with. It would be mostly purely cosmetic. Dojos now feel empty no matter how good or well placed the decorations are. The background sound makes it look like a hush of a sunken submarine, empty.

All in all great ideas, I would also spend money on such additions to our Dojos if they were implemented into the game. +1

24 minutes ago, Zealotux said:

Nice ideas. A hangar as a spawning point in the dojo would be cool. Maybe have random ships docked in same as in clan showcase every time you open it. Different people every time.

More windows definitely. I really really like the observatory and it makes me sad it is the only room with such a great view. More rooms as well, this has been long overdue, we are stuck with few functional rooms such as labs and few decorative ones.

About the making the dojo more lively, not sure if I suggested this before, specters walking around would be cool, also, if you could put NPCS from the Relay into the Dojo. Guards, Syndicates NPCS, maybe some you could trade with. It would be mostly purely cosmetic. Dojos now feel empty no matter how good or well placed the decorations are. The background sound makes it look like a hush of a sunken submarine, empty.

All in all great ideas, I would also spend money on such additions to our Dojos if they were implemented into the game. +1

Thank you and I think you DID suggest the same thing with NPC's!  I also agree with having a few random ships there.  They could be colored differently (random colors) or just the normal grey color set.  This would make it appear like it's a functional hangar as well!  I don't do a lot of syndicate things because personally I don't see the need for them (I get by with what I do alone lol), but having it to where you have to be a "rank 1" of ANY syndicate to have a specter NPC would be a great incentive!  The interactive part of a NPC (like the lady in Maroo's Bazaar) would be a great addition!  I would also like to see a few of other peoples ideas on having a "trade post" where you can put some items, Blue Prints, resources, etc... up for other members to buy them (even if you're offline).  Once they do, you get a inbox message stating what was bought and for how much.  This would be a great idea and would still incorporate trade tax in the dojo.  You could limit this to a few items, since you'll either be offline or going into a mission, that way it won't defeat the purpose of the trade post itself :).

Yes i was just about to post this , I would like an arsenal in the Duel arena so one is able to swap frames and gear for duels,

Also, Add A TRADE/DUEL function like in Borderlands, i been in those situations in chat were ppl say duel for plat, but when they lose they don't hold their end.

Also, make it so you can have rules like, Only primary, only secondary, only melee, only powers.. and remove sentinels and companions in any duel, so many times my sentinel won it for me i was disappointed and a little bit proud :)

Continuation of my previous post about decorations that could be implemented. 

Let me know what you guys think.

It was mentioned how many of us would like to have more rooms in the Dojo that have an open view to space similar to the one of Observatory. An example can be seen in this Relay section. An addition like to this the Dojo would be much appreciated, even if size of the room would be this small. Naturally there would be a door between players and this new room.

dCvCWeT.jpg

These hanging curtains just look absolutely amazing. Imagine having those in your Dojo along these sinister and eery flaming planters ! Stunning. It would add more warmth to now empty Dojo hallways and halls. Burning tree as a bonus ? Count me in !

o1r9IVE.jpg

Lots of boxes just laying around ? War material ? Check ! Us Tenno are also mercenaries that occasionally work for either Corpus or the Grineer and these could be our spoils of war, where else storage these but our Dojos ?

Zw7nqXE.jpg

A room similar to that of Darvo´s. Weapons display, frames display, whatever you can think of to display there.

WgbLzOI.jpg

Let me know what you guys think about these possible new Dojo decorations and room types and feel free to include those I may have missed ! : )

11 hours ago, Zealotux said:

Continuation of my previous post about decorations that could be implemented. 

Let me know what you guys think.

It was mentioned how many of us would like to have more rooms in the Dojo that have an open view to space similar to the one of Observatory. An example can be seen in this Relay section. An addition like to this the Dojo would be much appreciated, even if size of the room would be this small. Naturally there would be a door between players and this new room.

dCvCWeT.jpg

These hanging curtains just look absolutely amazing. Imagine having those in your Dojo along these sinister and eery flaming planters ! Stunning. It would add more warmth to now empty Dojo hallways and halls. Burning tree as a bonus ? Count me in !

o1r9IVE.jpg

Lots of boxes just laying around ? War material ? Check ! Us Tenno are also mercenaries that occasionally work for either Corpus or the Grineer and these could be our spoils of war, where else storage these but our Dojos ?

Zw7nqXE.jpg

A room similar to that of Darvo´s. Weapons display, frames display, whatever you can think of to display there.

WgbLzOI.jpg

Let me know what you guys think about these possible new Dojo decorations and room types and feel free to include those I may have missed ! : )

I was just thinking about having a way to display our Mastered Weapons off to everyone!  I was thinking instead of selling them to make more room in our inventory we could "assign" them to our dojo for display?  Similar to how the labs are and the Hologram weapons?  The idea of a room like what you're thinking about is amazing as well!  A great idea to get rid of the those "dead end" hallways!

The boxes would be a great addition to the Hangar (when it hits) or a weapons room like Darvo's!  Curtains would just be great wherever... it's too "cold" as it is with all the metal.  I never really got into "decorating" my dojo because of the fact that there's NOT much to currently choose from!  Having these items would be great and would encourage myself (along with others) to decorate more and make the dojo seem more personal!

I was even thinking about some sort of "waterfall" (like in the entrance of the relay)?  Or a room that's a "waiting room" similar to the relay that has a few around the sides with the observatory spot at the top!  It's always one of my favorite spots to hang out at when I enter a relay!

1 hour ago, Btabc said:

I was just thinking about having a way to display our Mastered Weapons off to everyone!  I was thinking instead of selling them to make more room in our inventory we could "assign" them to our dojo for display?  Similar to how the labs are and the Hologram weapons?  The idea of a room like what you're thinking about is amazing as well!  A great idea to get rid of the those "dead end" hallways!

The boxes would be a great addition to the Hangar (when it hits) or a weapons room like Darvo's!  Curtains would just be great wherever... it's too "cold" as it is with all the metal.  I never really got into "decorating" my dojo because of the fact that there's NOT much to currently choose from!  Having these items would be great and would encourage myself (along with others) to decorate more and make the dojo seem more personal!

I was even thinking about some sort of "waterfall" (like in the entrance of the relay)?  Or a room that's a "waiting room" similar to the relay that has a few around the sides with the observatory spot at the top!  It's always one of my favorite spots to hang out at when I enter a relay!

I suck at editing so I´m gonna reply by your paragraphs :) ^^

1. Weapons for display sounds like a good idea, exactly like the few we have in our Dojo labs, rotating all the time, namely in Corpus lab. Or a real weapon instead of a hologram hovering above the ground like the Rock Sculpture decoration. You know, the floating "asteroid" rock like formation.

2. Right now, the idea of having boxes covered in drapes like those in the Relays would certainly add more depth and life to our current lifeless Dojos. I don´t care someone might say " well put more decorations then to make it look better ". I have a beautiful huge Dojo I built mostly by myself over a long span of time and the decorations we have now are just not enough. They are okay, but not enough to make the Dojo feel alive. A temporary solution would be to INCREASE the decoration limit, hence, more decorations but they are repetitive and come from a small pool of choices. Boxes could be used everywhere though, Hangar, hallways, halls, you name it. The reason for my way of thinking is because I like to look at our Dojos as a base of operations more than anything else.

Flaming planters or whatever those are, curtains hanging from ceiling to floor, disregard the fact that Red Veil section in the Relay is sinister with all the dudes hiding behind the curtains, would make it feel more, with my poor choice of words, warmer and more personal like you said.

3.  Waterall like in the Relay would look great, could be a new room, could be an addition to the statue in the Temple of Honor in our Dojo.

To summarize, lots of new things could be added to the Dojo, I have no idea why devs have made Relays so alive and personal and disregarded Dojos in such a way, sounds stupid but it is weird that Humans are capable of visually stunning architecture (RELAYS) while we as Tenno are incapable of replicating and even going beyond that of Relay architecture and decorations. Look at the Orokin tilesets. Orokin vastly surpass us with their design of the interior.

So we got shafted. As it is  Tenno < Humans (Relay) < Orokin    or     Tenno < Orokin < Humans (Relay)   (depends if you prefer Relays more to Orokin design or vice versa).

Us Tenno are practically masters of impossible and should be able to come up with greater things than we have now.

5 hours ago, Zealotux said:

I suck at editing so I´m gonna reply by your paragraphs :) ^^

1. Weapons for display sounds like a good idea, exactly like the few we have in our Dojo labs, rotating all the time, namely in Corpus lab. Or a real weapon instead of a hologram hovering above the ground like the Rock Sculpture decoration. You know, the floating "asteroid" rock like formation.

2. Right now, the idea of having boxes covered in drapes like those in the Relays would certainly add more depth and life to our current lifeless Dojos. I don´t care someone might say " well put more decorations then to make it look better ". I have a beautiful huge Dojo I built mostly by myself over a long span of time and the decorations we have now are just not enough. They are okay, but not enough to make the Dojo feel alive. A temporary solution would be to INCREASE the decoration limit, hence, more decorations but they are repetitive and come from a small pool of choices. Boxes could be used everywhere though, Hangar, hallways, halls, you name it. The reason for my way of thinking is because I like to look at our Dojos as a base of operations more than anything else.

Flaming planters or whatever those are, curtains hanging from ceiling to floor, disregard the fact that Red Veil section in the Relay is sinister with all the dudes hiding behind the curtains, would make it feel more, with my poor choice of words, warmer and more personal like you said.

3.  Waterall like in the Relay would look great, could be a new room, could be an addition to the statue in the Temple of Honor in our Dojo.

To summarize, lots of new things could be added to the Dojo, I have no idea why devs have made Relays so alive and personal and disregarded Dojos in such a way, sounds stupid but it is weird that Humans are capable of visually stunning architecture (RELAYS) while we as Tenno are incapable of replicating and even going beyond that of Relay architecture and decorations. Look at the Orokin tilesets. Orokin vastly surpass us with their design of the interior.

So we got shafted. As it is  Tenno < Humans (Relay) < Orokin    or     Tenno < Orokin < Humans (Relay)   (depends if you prefer Relays more to Orokin design or vice versa).

Us Tenno are practically masters of impossible and should be able to come up with greater things than we have now.

Haha I usually don't edit my posts and reply to others as well, so no worries :).

I know exactly what you mean, I've only got one of those floating rocks in my entire dojo... and that's in my temple of honor!  Having weapons (hologram or not, but I prefer NOT holograms and seeing all the details) floating around like they are in the labs, on a pedestal would be a great way of "honor"!  You have a great idea there!

You're right about having more weapons and SPACE for them... heck!  I can only place tree's in a few places, and they are usually smaller than what I would like!  More options, more decor and MUCH more space would be great!  Fabrics would help tone down the metal/space industrial/futuristic vibe that's going on.  Like you said, the Human Tenno Relay's feel a little less metal with the rooms they incorporate.  You've got the different factions (each a different feel) that help tone down everything else.  Yes, that's what the relay is supposed to be like, but I don't want to make my dojo a metal "mental" institutional facility.  I wonder if they're going to EVENTUALLY connect our dojos and or landing crafts with each other?  I know they said that our liset are personalized and they'd like a point to where others can enter our liset as well?  I would assume that this is what the barrier is for on the top floor of the relay?  Again, it's speculation, but it's possible :D.

I also understand the purpose for relays in general.  They're there for the factions, darvo, Cephalon Simaris and Conclave as well as a mission control and a place to meet other people and hang out, but I agree with you that I felt as if we're being shafted.  The dojo's were there first (I remember when the layout for the dojo WAS tenno, not orokin), finalize them or get them to where they can survive for a LITTLE time, release something else to give you time to create more things for the dojo's while everyone is all hyped for the relay's and then go BACK to the dojos.  That's just me lol.  I think that if the dojo's incorporated MORE tenno design and less OROKIN design (more white tree roots and such) then that'd be nice, but then that's a complete overhaul of the dojo theme and that also means having items that MATCH that theme which will take twice as long... which I don't like LOL.  There are PLENTY of things I could go on about with what I can see and what I don't want to see, but I won't do that (I could go on for a WHILE lol).  

What I will say is this however, it's a pain having to spend resources to paint EVERY ROOM in our dojo... that's tiresome and annoying!  Should be a batch paint that SHOULD carry over to new rooms built.  I don't know if someone mentioned this already (think I might have read that SOMEWHERE), but could this be added PLEASE?! haha

1 hour ago, Btabc said:

Haha I usually don't edit my posts and reply to others as well, so no worries :).

I know exactly what you mean, I've only got one of those floating rocks in my entire dojo... and that's in my temple of honor!  Having weapons (hologram or not, but I prefer NOT holograms and seeing all the details) floating around like they are in the labs, on a pedestal would be a great way of "honor"!  You have a great idea there!

You're right about having more weapons and SPACE for them... heck!  I can only place tree's in a few places, and they are usually smaller than what I would like!  More options, more decor and MUCH more space would be great!  Fabrics would help tone down the metal/space industrial/futuristic vibe that's going on.  Like you said, the Human Tenno Relay's feel a little less metal with the rooms they incorporate.  You've got the different factions (each a different feel) that help tone down everything else.  Yes, that's what the relay is supposed to be like, but I don't want to make my dojo a metal "mental" institutional facility.  I wonder if they're going to EVENTUALLY connect our dojos and or landing crafts with each other?  I know they said that our liset are personalized and they'd like a point to where others can enter our liset as well?  I would assume that this is what the barrier is for on the top floor of the relay?  Again, it's speculation, but it's possible :D.

I also understand the purpose for relays in general.  They're there for the factions, darvo, Cephalon Simaris and Conclave as well as a mission control and a place to meet other people and hang out, but I agree with you that I felt as if we're being shafted.  The dojo's were there first (I remember when the layout for the dojo WAS tenno, not orokin), finalize them or get them to where they can survive for a LITTLE time, release something else to give you time to create more things for the dojo's while everyone is all hyped for the relay's and then go BACK to the dojos.  That's just me lol.  I think that if the dojo's incorporated MORE tenno design and less OROKIN design (more white tree roots and such) then that'd be nice, but then that's a complete overhaul of the dojo theme and that also means having items that MATCH that theme which will take twice as long... which I don't like LOL.  There are PLENTY of things I could go on about with what I can see and what I don't want to see, but I won't do that (I could go on for a WHILE lol).  

What I will say is this however, it's a pain having to spend resources to paint EVERY ROOM in our dojo... that's tiresome and annoying!  Should be a batch paint that SHOULD carry over to new rooms built.  I don't know if someone mentioned this already (think I might have read that SOMEWHERE), but could this be added PLEASE?! haha

Agree with everything you said, I will just add regarding white trees, I could be wrong and seeing how those are only in the Void tileset DE could just say " well they only exist in the void and are white because...space magic, also orokin ". There could be plenty of excuses for not adding new stuff but I hope there won´t be any.

For painting the entire dojo at once, there were few posts before about it...it would be nice and much needed, I don´t know, I might be overreacting but to paint my dojo fully it literally takes me 40 min, that´s how big it is. Just give me an option to color every room the same, calculate the needed resource for all of it, and blaam. Done.

On top of not only not having lot of decorations to choose from, in some places they can´t be even placed. Name me ONE room where you can place a FULL sized red tree. Nowhere. Lots of gardens are restrictive as HELL when it comes down to placing decorations. WHAT ?

But that´s just me. I have a set of ideas I could write a book about, but who I am to tell devs what they should do. Given how Dojo hasn´t been improved since ....ever, and everything else has, besides changing the tileset from old to "new" Dojo, but that´s about it, I don´t think Dojos will get much needed love.

5 minutes ago, Zealotux said:

Agree with everything you said, I will just add regarding white trees, I could be wrong and seeing how those are only in the Void tileset DE could just say " well they only exist in the void and are white because...space magic, also orokin ". There could be plenty of excuses for not adding new stuff but I hope there won´t be any.

For painting the entire dojo at once, there were few posts before about it...it would be nice and much needed, I don´t know, I might be overreacting but to paint my dojo fully it literally takes me 40 min, that´s how big it is. Just give me an option to color every room the same, calculate the needed resource for all of it, and blaam. Done.

On top of not only not having lot of decorations to choose from, in some places they can´t be even placed. Name me ONE room where you can place a FULL sized red tree. Nowhere. Lots of gardens are restrictive as HELL when it comes down to placing decorations. WHAT ?

But that´s just me. I have a set of ideas I could write a book about, but who I am to tell devs what they should do. Given how Dojo hasn´t been improved since ....ever, and everything else has, besides changing the tileset from old to "new" Dojo, but that´s about it, I don´t think Dojos will get much needed love.

There IS one thread by a community moderator that's stated that there's a FEW items that they're trying to implement that you've probably already seen:

Now this was back in April, but at least it's on their "list" of neglected aspects of the game.  You're right, we CAN'T tell the Devs what to do (and have them do it).  If we get that forceful with it we MIGHT have the opposite effect.  So putting these "lists" out there is a GREAT way to have some concrete ideas (and feedback) on reasons to add something.  I'm "excited" to see more things come to light with dojo's and being more personal.  

As for the trees... I forgot to add "roots" that appear in the operators room lol (and on the moon tile-sets).  However you're right, there're NUMEROUS things they could be and explained they could be.  

Full size red tree.... hmm.... nope, nowhere  that I can think of LOL!

I'm glad to see this thread has ramped up in discussion activity! Keep it going guys.  It's true the relay has a lot more available assets than the dojo. Before I updated the OP I actually had a few comparison shots so thanks @Zealotux for posting images!

2 hours ago, Btabc said:

There IS one thread by a community moderator that's stated that there's a FEW items that they're trying to implement that you've probably already seen:

Now this was back in April, but at least it's on their "list" of neglected aspects of the game.  You're right, we CAN'T tell the Devs what to do (and have them do it).  If we get that forceful with it we MIGHT have the opposite effect.  So putting these "lists" out there is a GREAT way to have some concrete ideas (and feedback) on reasons to add something.  I'm "excited" to see more things come to light with dojo's and being more personal.  

That is why this thread exists! I'd like to pool together as much feedback as I can so that when dojos go under review for 3.0 or 2.5 (2.0 update switched from orokin to the current tenno style tileset for those wondering) they can look at this thread for the portion of the community that still cares about the dojo, see the things we would love to see implemented, and work with or around those ideas for us. I'm hoping that this thread makes it to the hot topics so that we can get more traffic in this section of the forums.

1 hour ago, Volzien said:

I'm glad to see this thread has ramped up in discussion activity! Keep it going guys.  It's true the relay has a lot more available assets than the dojo. Before I updated the OP I actually had a few comparison shots so thanks @Zealotux for posting images!

That is why this thread exists! I'd like to pool together as much feedback as I can so that when dojos go under review for 3.0 or 2.5 (2.0 update switched from orokin to the current tenno style tileset for those wondering) they can look at this thread for the portion of the community that still cares about the dojo, see the things we would love to see implemented, and work with or around those ideas for us. I'm hoping that this thread makes it to the hot topics so that we can get more traffic in this section of the forums.

There are a lot of people that have GREAT ideas on what to add, and I'll be looking around for more :).  To be honest, I didn't know this portion of the forums existed so I never really suggested any dojo items until a few months ago!  I am VERY happy to see there are a lot of people that are wanting to add more to dojo's as well! :)

Here's to reading what others would like to add!!!!! c(_)

A Dojo Simulacrum sounds great- maybe even enter with friends for screwing around.

Allowing Dojo-wide PvP would be amazing; create a separate instance for those doing PvP in the Dojo, and treat it much like Conclave 1.0- no rules, no restrictions, nothing. Just have a duel with whatever you've got. I understand the need for a balanced PvP mode, but to me it sucked all the fun out of having fight clubs with friends. And for those of us with 100-room Dojos, this would be great.

YN8yNGK.jpg

You know we could use these signs as the dojo bulletin board we've all been wanting. It could display your clan logo until you drew close and then it would show either the MOTD or whatever message you set for that particular sign. 

29 minutes ago, Volzien said:

YN8yNGK.jpg

You know we could use these signs as the dojo bulletin board we've all been wanting. It could display your clan logo until you drew close and then it would show either the MOTD or whatever message you set for that particular sign. 

I´ve heard about these bulletin boards, but never crossed my mind these boards from the relay could be used. I like the sound of your idea where from a distance a clan logo is shown and as you walk closer a message appears. Be it MOTD, clan tasks, or whatever you would want to write up there.

Don't know if it's already been suggested, but..

If you could include all of the Liset's options (Foundry, arsenal, kubrow incubator, codex, ect) into the dojo, let us load into the dojo when we log in, as an alternative to the Liset. It would make being in a clan more sociable.

On 5/6/2016 at 6:29 PM, Volzien said:

@Volzien

Hey don't forgot about that, i like support also this thread, since it does have a HUGE amount of good ideas to implement in the dojo, btw i'm impressed that it's getting more views, also if you got an idea also want to implement in this thread leave in this thread wat u got in mind., or if you think that this thread needs to be delivered to DE leave a feedback also, remember also that keep clean the suggestions and simplier to read and with their causes that will give

Archievement got: from 5k(old) to 7,100k+(new) views, keep pumping this thread, all of u giving alot of good ideas and the will of improving dojos to make warframe a game more enjoyable, cheers.

s_a_gp.gif

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix

A predetermined (or even better a custom) 'spawn point'. Kinda like in missions. This will hopefully fix it so that clan members will not spawn into the Dojo half glitched into a wall/door/corner, as if Space mom sent them into a 'time-out'.