Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combining 2 Weapons Into One

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Since we have the weapons that have weapon requirements to build them why not take it one step further. Let's say I wanted to combine a Ogris with a Buzzlok. It would still look like an Ogris but has the tracer mechanic that the Buzlok has. It'd be like the Ogris that the Grineer & Corrupted use. The point is that whatever type of weapon you want to make either have a good/ fun mechanic to it or a stat buff. It could happen... Someday!

Karak + Penta. Classic Rifle with Grenade Launcher attachment. Except it actually has a properly working alternate fire key that isn't Mouse 2, the grenades detonate on impact, the gun has two separate ammo counts for rifle ammo and grenades, and the grenade launcher part only holds one grenade at a time.

Kunai + Dual Zoren. Throwing axes!

Penta/Ogris/Torid + Ignis. Napalm launcher!

Vasto + Marelock.

....I really want a handcannon revolver in this game.

So it would hit even harder than the Vaykor Marelok and kick like the Lex? I could work with that.

One Grakata?

TWOOOOOOO Grakata! 

Art by Datareaper

tumblr_nl0qnhOZAX1slpj1fo1_1280.png

10/10 would gunjetpack off into the distance with that guy.

wouldn't that be like a detron/brak/piranha with a solid slug

I think the classic Lex has more recoil per shot than any of those, and quite frankly more recoil than it should for its damage. But his idea made me think, take that recoil, or even more recoil than that so you have to shoot it slow, and put it on a revolver that actually hits really, really hard. Maybe damage like the current Vectis or more.