Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Goodbye?(Recent Additions, Changes)

-Kryptic

I feel horrible for making this post, but it had to be done. I don't know if it me, or the big DE.

This game hasn't felt the same in a while, and I don't know what it is.

I have lingered on this game for a while, and I keep saying I am going to quit. 

I have put too much time and money into this game, but this might be the time I quit. 

I feel like the atmosphere that warframe originally was isn't what it is now.

It feels like the game has taken a whole new spin, which I noticed when I came back to this game.

I was a member in the late u7 to u8 days. Although not showing in my profile(I have no idea why).

Clans came out and this game kept getting better.

My clan I created lasted all the way until u16.

I have no longer logged into this game for fun, just to build forma's and chat it up with old buddies. I have no incentive to go up in master rank. I am at a measly MR 14.

The updates have seemed lackluster recently and my friends can agree. We have been sitting on old content for a while.

The changes to AFK, and just patches have affected other parts of the game, too.

I cannot continue right now, I am tired. Please excuse me if this doesn't make sense, it is pretty late right now.

It might just be me though.

I am in no way, whatsoever, bashing the devs.

I feel horrible for making this post, but it had to be done. I don't know if it me, or the big DE.

This game hasn't felt the same in a while, and I don't know what it is.

I have lingered on this game for a while, and I keep saying I am going to quit. 

I have put too much time and money into this game, but this might be the time I quit. 

I feel like the atmosphere that warframe originally was isn't what it is now.

It feels like the game has taken a whole new spin, which I noticed when I came back to this game.

I was a member in the late u7 to u8 days. Although not showing in my profile(I have no idea why).

Clans came out and this game kept getting better.

My clan I created lasted all the way until u16.

I have no longer logged into this game for fun, just to build forma's and chat it up with old buddies. I have no incentive to go up in master rank. I am at a measly MR 14.

The updates have seemed lackluster recently and my friends can agree. We have been sitting on old content for a while.

The changes to AFK, and just patches have affected other parts of the game, too.

I cannot continue right now, I am tired. Please excuse me if this doesn't make sense, it is pretty late right now.

It might just be me though.

I am in no way, whatsoever, bashing the devs.

They are adding a fifth faction, the sentient.  Not sure when though. 

Ya, sounds like you're burned out on grinding.  Perhaps try some other non-mmo / non-grinding games that interest you and come back for the next event.

Your warframes and companions will always wait for you.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

We don't blame you for this mate, games change, and people who play them do too, something hat you feel you might have loved at one point can be the object of your ire the day after, if you feel like leaving, no one holds t against you, and we wish you luck in your future endeavors, but know that regardless, you're always welcome to return.

Same feeling as you right now honestly. I've just been playing other games as of late and tried to stay up to date with the game in case of anything interesting. Hopefully they'll add something new soon that'll bring us both back in.

Hey, it sucks that you aren't feeling warframe that much these days(I have been there a few times myself) but goodbye threads are not allowed. Hopefully you find something fun to play in the meantime or one day soon you will find Warframe interesting again, adios amigo.