Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is How I Can Help You, Help Me, Help Simaris, Help You, Help The Sanctuary....(100 Scans In Less Than An Hour)

Zarozian

Question

Alright so I did the maths and I calculated that we can get this done in 3 days if at least 1500 people can get 300 scans each day, we would be able to get to 100% in 3-5 days. But don't worry this method allows you to get 100 scans within an hour which won't take much of your time at all, making this goal very possible. Also you don't have to participate if you don't want to, this is basically just giving those who want to, the option to do so.

NOW THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY OF SCANNING IS THROUGH DECEPTION MISSIONS.

FOR THE ANTI-MOA SPAM JUPITER THEBE.

The most effective Warframe for hunting  for Simaris is Rhino or Rhino Prime.

Now the rules.

1. Always have your synthesis scanner in hand or else the marker on the blue target will not appear.

2. Don't look for the synthesis target just rush through the mission upload the data mass and move towards extraction with your synthesis scanner always equipped in your hand! Very important! And I will guarantee you, you will always find the synthesis target in every single mission.

3. Rhino or Rhino Prime is the most effective for this because he can charge through these laser doors and ignore all sorts of attacks while scanning. As a bonus he can hit the synthesis target stunning it long enough for you to get all 3 nodes on the synthesis target quickly without you ever needing to use a trap. This only works once though.

4. A staff weapon is a must if you wanna be fast. Just like how I destroyed many of you in PvP with the Bo Primes insane movement speed maneuvers, it works the same way in here too. 

5. Always solo the deception mission. It's the most fastest and effective way. I promise

6. It helps to think of this as a contest as it will get you to do things faster like it's a race. However it's not a contest but it helps to think that it is. But either way we are all winners in the end when we get the next lore. That's the true goal.

Now I will show off a bit as proof that this is very effective. 

rsMGtTH.jpg

The guy in second place is my friend who i brought along with me for a while but it didn't go to well so we split up cause it's faster. I learned this method from the previous guy who got 1500 scans. It was really easy for him and he didn't even try. He just played regularly and before he knew it he got 1500 and couldn't go any higher lol.

However he was using a Loki Prime with a Orthos Prime  and I was using Rhino Prime with Bo Prime and I was more effective in clearing the mission extremely fast and getting the scans too thanks to the Rhino Stomp.

REMEMBER TENNO. KNOWLEDGE IS MEANT TO BE SHARED. FOR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU FOR IT CAN EMPOWER US ALL!

Show your hunting fanatic friends this thread. and share it with everyone you know!

Anyways now that I shared this method I am expecting people to rocket right past me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDde_E5c60Y

Also thank you to Quiette Shy/MaxFable for making the video to share this knowledge with everyone! ;D

SUBSCRIBE TO HER! >;(

Edited by Zarozian

If they didn't make synthesis count to the cap then I'd consider. But since it does how about no. I am not going to waste all my time for a few paragraphs about a purple MOA.

I don't you know that it takes no time at all. =/

Sorry. The majority of people aren't going to want to grind for you for grindings sake. People play the game for different reasons. Besides, the pace it's at now will Allow people plenty of time to get their ten scans and move on if that's their choice. I enjoy the missions and do or than the ten, but I also find entertainment in doing other parts of the game as well.

Sorry. The majority of people aren't going to want to grind for you for grindings sake. People play the game for different reasons. Besides, the pace it's at now will Allow people plenty of time to get their ten scans and move on if that's their choice. I enjoy the missions and do or than the ten, but I also find entertainment in doing other parts of the game as well.

That's fine too.

But this would motivate those who are having a hard time finding these scans and getting standing for it.

You people seem to forget that this threads intention is really to help the rest of you guys who struggle. Be more optimistic about things will ya?

Yeah we should all totally zerg the scans because we get SOOOOOO many rewards as a result...

No thanks, Id rather take a nap or clip my toenails or something. Be actually productive and such.

What could be more productive than inventing something to make people's lives easier?

Why not do something to contribute to the improvement of humanity? ;D

First your PvP thread, now this. You really have an ego bigger than the planet, don't you?

Well you know what? It's people like me who gets things done and find to most effective way to do and manage everything but then we share our ways to help everyone else.

It's people like me who invented the toilet so that we don't have to take the S#&$ that people like you give us. =/

Seriously. If it's helping everyone else then why bother complaining about other things?

Edited by Zarozian

What could be more productive than inventing something to make people's lives easier?

Why not do something to contribute to the improvement of humanity? ;D

The crap I took earlier contributed more to humanity than running the same mission in a video game over and over again.

At least it feeds bacteria and guarantees the sewage treatment plant has to keep running.

That's right, my number 2 is technically a job creator.

The crap I took earlier contributed more to humanity than running the same mission in a video game over and over again.

At least it feeds bacteria and guarantees the sewage treatment plant has to keep running.

That's right, my number 2 is technically a job creator.

Well without the toilet your crap would be all over the place.

Well without the toilet your crap would be all over the place.

And would create another job.

What's your point? You didn't invent the toilet. You came up with some stupid and boring way to farm scans on an enemy in a videogame that only satiates the lore nerds. Congratulations. You've contributed nothing to society at all.

Edited by Lordmotav

And would create another job.

What's your point? You didn't invent the toilet. You came up with some stupid and boring way to farm scans on an enemy in a videogame that only satiates the lore nerds. Congratulations. You've contributed nothing to society at all.

Lol you are a funny guy. I kinda like you.

But smart people will find smarter ways to do everything in life making the better choices leading them to success. What's wrong in trying to help other people obtain the same thing even if it's in a videogame?

Also back then people used to throw their crap on the street leading to diseases and a certain illness known as the black death.

Edited by Zarozian

You've contributed nothing to society at all.

And your not contributing to this thread either, if you have nothing to add but cloud of neg then kindly just move along. Keep it civil.

You already stated your lack of interest so there's nothing else to add to it. 

And your not contributing to this thread either, if you have nothing to add but cloud of neg then kindly just move along. Keep it civil.

You already stated your lack of interest so there's nothing else to add to it. 

Freedom of speech. In the same way you can tell me not to say anything, I can do so regardless. Im allowed to openly state my opinion on how useless this form of farming is since there's no reward in doing it. Especially when someone thinks so highly of themselves they claim to: "Be  helping society"

Freedom of speech. In the same way you can tell me not to say anything, I can do so regardless. Im allowed to openly state my opinion on how useless this form of farming is since there's no reward in doing it. Especially when someone thinks so highly of themselves they claim to: "Be  helping society"

Come on now no need to start a fight. =/

And it will happen all the time. You just need to learn to not let it get in the way of doing good things and helping others.

You would understand if you have helped people and if you were very successful. =/

Edited by Zarozian

And that your right, however in these forum there rules and common sense to be expected to follow. Clearly, "freedom of speech" can be taken only so far without being so salty about it. The moment you start being salty with lack of feedback is when things go downhill.... 

I'm only giving friendly reminder is all. 

Now that's out of the way:

Come on now no need to start a fight. =/

And it will happen all the time. You just need to learn to not let it get in the way of doing good things and helping others.

You would understand if you have helped people and if you were very successful. =/

Yea I'll just leave that person be. Wouldn't want to cloud your thread with neg comments and get myself an unwanted warning point.

I suggest you do the same bud. Just ignore the fella and don't get yourself dem points either :x 

And that your right, however in these forum there rules and common sense to be expected to follow. Clearly, "freedom of speech" can be taken only so far without being so salty about it. The moment you start being salty with lack of feedback is when things go downhill.... 

I'm only giving friendly reminder is all. 

Now that's out of the way:

Yea I'll just leave that person be. Wouldn't want to cloud your thread with neg comments and get myself an unwanted warning point.

I suggest you do the same bud. Just ignore the fella and don't get yourself dem points either :x 

*Nod*

But they will remember that I helped them, no matter how little or in what way, I helped them out despite how ungrateful or have negative they are, someone was willing to lend a hand and help them out despite all that and that's what matters. Good people who are selfless enough care for even the worst kinds of people in this world.

*Nod*

But they will remember that I helped them, no matter how little or in what way, I helped them out despite how ungrateful or have negative they are, someone was willing to lend a hand and help them out despite all that and that's what matters. Good people who are selfless enough care for even the worst kinds of people in this world.

Wow uh, chill on the ego trip there buddy... 

I would love to have your enthusiasm for grinding scanning missions but sadly I don't I do love the lore they are giving but I have multiple problems with grinding it 1. It gets boring after doing it more than 3-10 time 2. Daily standings with Simaris will cap long before you get enough scans to really impact the number 3. After getting your 10/10 scans your incentive goes down quite a bit. I would basically sum up the problems with your hopes with the same as a pure communist society, if other people will provide me with something why should I bother getting it myself(I agree this is selfish but it is not wrong it is just logic), honestly a better goal that would seem less burdening would be saying "22,500 players get 10 scan each day we can complete it in 6-10 days. My math is just judged off of your math and if you do not believe that there are +22,500 players, as I am writing this there are over 20,000 players just on steam alone. Again I love the enthusiasm but your goals are a bit to wonky for most.

I would love to have your enthusiasm for grinding scanning missions but sadly I don't I do love the lore they are giving but I have multiple problems with grinding it 1. It gets boring after doing it more than 3-10 time 2. Daily standings with Simaris will cap long before you get enough scans to really impact the number 3. After getting your 10/10 scans your incentive goes down quite a bit. I would basically sum up the problems with your hopes with the same as a pure communist society, if other people will provide me with something why should I bother getting it myself(I agree this is selfish but it is not wrong it is just logic), honestly a better goal that would seem less burdening would be saying "22,500 players get 10 scan each day we can complete it in 6-10 days. My math is just judged off of your math and if you do not believe that there are +22,500 players, as I am writing this there are over 20,000 players just on steam alone. Again I love the enthusiasm but your goals are a bit to wonky for most.

I'll have to agree, sadly the rewards are lacking a lot for anything above the required scans and dat cap just seals the deal for many :(

Either they need to raise the cap so we can buy more of those cores or just remove it altogether. Now that I gave it more thought to it I find the cap unnecessary on all accounts.

Unless they add more meaningful rewards the cap needs to go I say....

At least then there something worth accumulating and spending in the meantime. I know not everyone is into transmuting thought so this only solves the symptom...