Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is How I Can Help You, Help Me, Help Simaris, Help You, Help The Sanctuary....(100 Scans In Less Than An Hour)

Zarozian

Question

Alright so I did the maths and I calculated that we can get this done in 3 days if at least 1500 people can get 300 scans each day, we would be able to get to 100% in 3-5 days. But don't worry this method allows you to get 100 scans within an hour which won't take much of your time at all, making this goal very possible. Also you don't have to participate if you don't want to, this is basically just giving those who want to, the option to do so.

NOW THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY OF SCANNING IS THROUGH DECEPTION MISSIONS.

FOR THE ANTI-MOA SPAM JUPITER THEBE.

The most effective Warframe for hunting  for Simaris is Rhino or Rhino Prime.

Now the rules.

1. Always have your synthesis scanner in hand or else the marker on the blue target will not appear.

2. Don't look for the synthesis target just rush through the mission upload the data mass and move towards extraction with your synthesis scanner always equipped in your hand! Very important! And I will guarantee you, you will always find the synthesis target in every single mission.

3. Rhino or Rhino Prime is the most effective for this because he can charge through these laser doors and ignore all sorts of attacks while scanning. As a bonus he can hit the synthesis target stunning it long enough for you to get all 3 nodes on the synthesis target quickly without you ever needing to use a trap. This only works once though.

4. A staff weapon is a must if you wanna be fast. Just like how I destroyed many of you in PvP with the Bo Primes insane movement speed maneuvers, it works the same way in here too. 

5. Always solo the deception mission. It's the most fastest and effective way. I promise

6. It helps to think of this as a contest as it will get you to do things faster like it's a race. However it's not a contest but it helps to think that it is. But either way we are all winners in the end when we get the next lore. That's the true goal.

Now I will show off a bit as proof that this is very effective. 

rsMGtTH.jpg

The guy in second place is my friend who i brought along with me for a while but it didn't go to well so we split up cause it's faster. I learned this method from the previous guy who got 1500 scans. It was really easy for him and he didn't even try. He just played regularly and before he knew it he got 1500 and couldn't go any higher lol.

However he was using a Loki Prime with a Orthos Prime  and I was using Rhino Prime with Bo Prime and I was more effective in clearing the mission extremely fast and getting the scans too thanks to the Rhino Stomp.

REMEMBER TENNO. KNOWLEDGE IS MEANT TO BE SHARED. FOR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU FOR IT CAN EMPOWER US ALL!

Show your hunting fanatic friends this thread. and share it with everyone you know!

Anyways now that I shared this method I am expecting people to rocket right past me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDde_E5c60Y

Also thank you to Quiette Shy/MaxFable for making the video to share this knowledge with everyone! ;D

SUBSCRIBE TO HER! >;(

Edited by Zarozian

Hello, I might be wrong, but I always assumed the target limit refers to the contribution limit. As in, each player can add 10 scans to the cumulative total required and anything over that only nets you the syndicate rep gain (up to daily cap), and to the scoreboard ranking of course.

I think this because the Simaris pop up display shows:

Personal progress xx/10

Overall progress xx% ?

Maybe don't go off the rails farming scans until we know for sure it helps? unless your objective is just the scoreboard then go for it. Just trying to point out something which may be relevant.

Hello, I might be wrong, but I always assumed the target limit refers to the contribution limit. As in, each player can add 10 scans to the cumulative total required and anything over that only nets you the syndicate rep gain (up to daily cap), and to the scoreboard ranking of course.

I think this because the Simaris pop up display shows:

Personal progress xx/10

Overall progress xx% ?

Maybe don't go off the rails farming scans until we know for sure it helps? unless your objective is just the scoreboard then go for it. Just trying to point out something which may be relevant.

Hm... that's actual something I never thought off; a cap to the Overall Progress :l

I do hope that's not the case or these pieces of lore will take months at a time to get >-< 

Do other things while doing it?

Like homework?

Talk with friends while running it with team speak?

Text someone on your phone?

Watch TV? Do chores around the house?

Only one thing on here would work with 36 seconds to get a full run done for an hour straight.  The rest is kind of impossible to do while ALSO running said 36 second run without, well, going well above 36 seconds.

And that one thing doesn't really change the fact that I'm still just running the same 36 run for one hour straight.

Edited by Littleman88

Literally all Zarazian did was show us an effective method of scanning, and like a majority of this thread is people bashing him (and he's still being friendly about it). If you don't want to help unlock lore for the entire community then theres no need to comment on this thread. Look at how many enemies are in the game. It's very possible that Simaris will ask for scans on all of them. It's very likely that we will still be unlocking lore until update 40 if it takes like three weeks for every target.

That being said thanks for the find, Zaro. Will try this out tomorrow.

Hated to break it to ya, but if you want these people to motovaite they need lets say paltium event mods or somthign worth more then words of motivation. I try motivation with people with the eys of blight and all it got was 2-3 relays left and all burn....

Woah, lots of negativity in this thread. Anyway, some slight positivity from me.

Thanks for the method, while I'll only be doing a few scans per day, this will at least help me get the daily limit quite quickly.

-------

Now some unrelated negativity, there are too many daily things to get (syndicate, synthesis, pvp). Seriously, does any high MR player regularly get all of these maxed out?

Sadly, got all the times from him on the first day this came out. So, until more things are added and I have more of a reason to go passed my daily standing, no thanks.

Glad someone is at least pushing for it.

Edited by ArchBlood

The main question is, why rush and why the hurry? After all, we are talking about a video game, a recreational passtime here?

By 'finding' or 'coming up' with a great way to rush and break the schedule of the developers OP just found another way to tell the newcomers and players struggling in the low levels that the only thing in this game is to rush and be over with it. I see enough distress in the region chat about 'what is best [insert weapon/frame here]' and total confusion over the fact that the newcomers, who have no mods to speak of, are left in the dirt when some high rank player makes his speed run through the mission, totally forgetting the 50m affinity sharing rule and actually helping the poor low tier sods.

Does this contribute to the greater, long term good of the community and Warframe players? I doubt it.

The main problem with OP was and is the fact that he is trying to force his 'method' down everyone's throat despite of the responses. Most of which is negative only if you want to consider it that way. There is very little negative about the method itself, only the aim of it. Which brings me back to the issue of grinding. Most people playing Warframe either have daily job (or two) or they are studying seriously. Adding another 'you must do this'-grind is equal to forcing people to do another job on the spot, because grinding in itself is boring, tedious and - generally speaking - not fun at all. Most players play Warframe (and other games) to have fun and enjoy the game.

Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, the target should appear more randomly but often enough not to form a pattern in it's appearance. That would solve the grind problem. Also a good, old tangible reward would be in place, too.

C out

Why rush it?

There are people that don't have much time to play as much is you and I bet they would like to also be part of this as well.

It won't take much time at all. Really.

This makes it easier for them to get their 10 scans and their standing quickly.

As for the overall goal of getting 100% this small effort done by everyone allows us to move forward as a whole, but most people like yourself can't seem to perceive this enthusiasm and optimism as something positive. 

No you don't . I don't hold the scanner and have run into plenty of them.

But sometimes they are highlighted blue but unmarked.

For me they only seem to mark when you equip the scanner, which is why I have it always equipped, this is something I have noticed after doing over 200 runs.

But if you don't think that's the problem then please help Kantazo.

For me when I do the missions, the target is marked blue and then I pull out my scanner. It does help to have your scanner out because your detection radius is much bigger. Sometimes the targets get bugged and don't show up on a map, but you have to make sure you are on a map with a high enough level for it to appear.

For me when I do the missions, the target is marked blue and then I pull out my scanner. It does help to have your scanner out because your detection radius is much bigger. Sometimes the targets get bugged and don't show up on a map, but you have to make sure you are on a map with a high enough level for it to appear.

Precisely why I said to have it out at all times.

I didn't know this excisted until yesterday, but I'm a returning player.

People say "Why rush it?", but when I player missions with people, they just go at it SO FAST it's not even funny. (Leaving all crates, boxes, lockers that could be opened, closed) DEM LOOTS YO.

This seems very interesting though, I will look into it.

Edited by Nibbix

Concerning the topic: I admire your enthusiasm, and appreciate your effort. Sadly, I'm practically burned out on warframe. So taking up this cause is out of the question. As for your methods, I never considered doing Deception missions. Mainly because I Hunt for these targets with a stealthy approach in ext missions. But yeah your way is a lot more streamlined XD. 

I would say Loki works almost as well. Since you won't get shot (you can ignore enemies like a rhino), and there is no need to CC the target at that point. Traps are negligible(imo), and considering the completion time EN should never be an issue. Rhino's advantage is having Charge, though that only applies when it comes to laser doors, which if your Loki, you should never have to deal with to begin with. Am I missing something? The only thing I can't say anything about is sprint speed comparisons, I don't know those numbers so I can't comment on those :/.

There is one thing that is in Rhino's advantage, which is no real risk concerning recasting Iron skin. Loki might just run out of cloak at the target , making him run, causing laser doors to trigger..etc. And if you have to hide to cast it, your already wasting time in comparison. So in that sense, Rhino is the most fool-proof frame for the job. Though I'd say that is only true for as long as you can maintain Iron skin for a reasonable amount of time.