The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mirage Helm Looks So Wrong

NewHelmets_APR7_website.jpg?itok=9pD52B0

Look at that thing! just look at it! Mirage is suposed to be a trickster warframe and it works because this Helmet has me comepletely confused.

It either looks like a bug is trying to eat Mirage's head or that Mirage ripped the nipples off a Grineer Scorpion and is using them as googles. None of those ideas sound fun. It really contrast with the awesomeness that is the new Limbo Fedora that apparently has a monocle integrated into it, GENTLEMAN OVERLOAD!

But seriously what is up with Mirage's Helmet it looks horrible, its specially sad cause Her overall desing and helmets are really stylish and pretty and then this melted abobination comes in and ruins all the fun.

WHy dont you comeplete the white part up to the chin so it looks like a mask or something and not some gad d<3 nipple salad, GOOGLES! I MEAN GOOGLES! men i think i have played too much Krieg...

There have been a number of threads just like this. The helmets are not out yet, please reserve your complaints until they are. This thread does not contribute valuable feedback in the sense that it does not say what is wrong with the helmet, just that the helmet is wrong. Worthwhile feedback describes the problem in a measured tone, and provides reasonable suggestions of solutions to the problem. Your problem with the helmet is not necessarily a problem for anyone else, and demanding that the helmet be remade is not a reasonable solution to your problem. My suggestion? stop looking at it if you don't like it.

Edited by Bab8s

It's a...

Vagina. Seriously, I cannot unsee that...thing as a vagina.

that was my third option but didnt want to mention it in case DE censored the thread or something.

cathead

a wut

so many inuendoes in this game...

DE grow up at least a bit.

I dont mind some in innuendos but this thing is just horrible

If anyone needs to grow up, it's the Warframe community. Also, you spelled innuendo wrong.

Wheres the fun in that :D

Besides is not like the game REALLY needs that M rating, or makes use of it

There have been a number of threads just like this. The helmets are not out yet, please reserve your complaints until they are. This thread does not contribute valuable feedback in the sense that it does not say what is wrong with the helmet, just that the helmet is wrong. Worthwhile feedback describes the problem in a measured tone, and provides reasonable suggestions of solutions to the problem. Your problem with the helmet is not necessarily a problem for anyone else, and demanding that the helmet be remade is not a reasonable solution to your problem. My suggestion? stop looking at it.

I already said whats wrong with the Helmet, wasnt it clear? IT LOOKS LIKE A PAIR OF NIPPLES GOOGLES! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH!

Also Its not like this is a preview or a work in progress its clearly a pretty finished helmet. Whats wrong about saying that something looks horrible in my opiniong, saying why i think it looks horrible (freaking Nipples) and some way to fix it.

It's not a Fedora you heathen, it's a bowler hat.

Well sorry Bowler hat

I have to admit... Mirage's helmet does look like the headless, armless, legless body of a woman with giant pauldrons, no chest covering and a codpiece.

Exactly

Hmm...looks like a Praying Mantis head to me.

Face_of_Praying_Mantis.jpg

With the eyes on the center instead of the side. with a meaty nipple look

I already said whats wrong with the Helmet, wasnt it clear? IT LOOKS LIKE A PAIR OF NIPPLES GOOGLES! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH!

Also Its not like this is a preview or a work in progress its clearly a pretty finished helmet. Whats wrong about saying that something looks horrible in my opiniong, saying why i think it looks horrible (freaking Nipples) and some way to fix it.

You may note that I specifically said that feedback should be in a measured tone, yelling about nipples is rarely considered levelheaded.

Also, this is a thread in the feedback section. Threads here should be feedback, there are other places to discuss your opinion. I don't really disagree with you that the helmet looks strange, and I think you have every right to share your opinion. But maybe not right here.

You may note that I specifically said that feedback should be in a measured tone, yelling about nipples is rarely considered levelheaded.

Also, this is a thread in the feedback section. Threads here should be feedback, there are other places to discuss your opinion. I don't really disagree with you that the helmet looks strange, and I think you have every right to share your opinion. But maybe not right here.

He's sharing his honest opinion on the design of a helmet. If he thinks it looks too suggestive

(i.e. thinking it looks like nipples or a vagina)

then it is his constructive feedback on the design of something.

He's sharing his honest opinion on the design of a helmet. If he thinks it looks too suggestive

(i.e. thinking it looks like nipples or a vagina)

then it is his constructive feedback on the design of something.

Also is not like im just yelling that it looks like nipples, im giving a short argument on why it looks so wrong. Its kinda like that Lemon guy from adventure time "THAT HELMET LOOKS UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist