The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mirage Helm Looks So Wrong

Thats a really weird butterfly

It is, but it's a butterfly. Would be easier to see if she was facing us directly, but that's what they were going with - imagine a butterfly mask with holes for eyes in the lower wings. Only this mask is also very thick.

There have been a number of threads just like this. The helmets are not out yet, please reserve your complaints until they are. This thread does not contribute valuable feedback in the sense that it does not say what is wrong with the helmet, just that the helmet is wrong. Worthwhile feedback describes the problem in a measured tone, and provides reasonable suggestions of solutions to the problem. Your problem with the helmet is not necessarily a problem for anyone else, and demanding that the helmet be remade is not a reasonable solution to your problem. My suggestion? stop looking at it if you don't like it.

they are out now, Mirage's Helm looks like exactly how ScrublordPrime said.

From the images, I guess the only thing I can say is that I can't wait until it comes to Xbox One and I get to subject the community to this... thing.

I can kinda see that it may have been based off an insect of sorts, but those eyes... They just look so goofy. Well, perhaps goofy isn't the word but just so peculiar because with the default Mirage color scheme it looks like, as other have pointed out, obvious %$#.

Anyways, my verdict is... it's alright. Although I have to admit I like the silly and strange designs in Warframe.

It's a...

Vagina. Seriously, I cannot unsee that...thing as a vagina.

Fitting, considering we have a $&*^head Tengu Zephyr

Seriously though, I can see a bit of geisha here. That has to be it, right? They are like Japanese entertainers and performers, dancers and such. Kinda fitting. Eh?

The name, though, references a character similar to Arlecchino.

Edited by Artarrwen

It's probably this:

maxresdefault.jpg

As most of the fashion items from The Witcher, these things existed in real life, too, but I don't know what they were called, even though I've seen them in some historical art.

Edited by Defendor

It's probably this:

maxresdefault.jpg

As most of the fashion items from The Witcher, these things existed in real life, too, but I don't know what they were called, even though I've seen them in some historical art.

I know but its not the "Hair" its more the weird "eyes" it has.

It is, but it's a butterfly. Would be easier to see if she was facing us directly, but that's what they were going with - imagine a butterfly mask with holes for eyes in the lower wings. Only this mask is also very thick.

and the eyes look like Nipple Googles

Seriously? Have you ever seen...

a real vagina?

Also, kinda looks like a moth.

now that was just rude.

• 4 weeks later...